- IDmachines and Probayes predictive analytics for security - Feb 28, 2010.
IDmachines and Probayes join forces to bring powerful predictive analytics to the United States' enterprise security and information technology markets
- Open Text to Acquire Nstein Technologies - Feb 26, 2010.
Nstein will extend the breadth of Open Texts ECM offerings and further Open Texts position as the leading independent ECM vendor in the marketplace
- Ensemble Methods in Data Mining: Improving Accuracy Through Combining Predictions - Feb 25, 2010.
Ensemble methods have been called the most influential development in Data Mining and Machine Learning in the past decade. They combine multiple models into one usually more accurate than the best of its components
- Truly random numbers - Feb 25, 2010.
A new approach to generating truly random numbers could lead to improved Internet security and better weather forecasts
- SAS helps SquareTwo Financial recover charged-off assets through better data analysis - Feb 25, 2010.
SquareTwo Financial, a leader in the $40 billion asset recovery and management industry, selected SAS
- Former IBM Researcher Claudia Perlich joins MediaSixDegrees as Chief Scientist - Feb 24, 2010.
The hiring enhances the company's already world class research team, which is responsible for developing the data analysis and science that powers the company's proprietary social targeting technology.
- Oracle Data Mining Races with America's Cup - Feb 24, 2010.
Oracle Data Mining was used by the performance analysis team of the BMW/Oracle Racing team in their preparation to win the America's Cup race off the coast of Spain.
- KXEN Appoints John Ball CEO - Feb 23, 2010.
Prior to joining KXEN, Ball served in several executive roles at salesforce.com, the leading provider of SaaS applications. Most recently, John served as VP & General Manager, Analytics and Reporting Products
- SAS and Accenture Plan to Jointly Develop Analytic Solutions - Feb 21, 2010.
Accenture and SAS plan to expand their strategic relationship by jointly developing, implementing and managing next-generation predictive analytics solutions, a first for both companies.
- Swivel Adds Sharing, Becomes Google Docs For Enterprise Data - Feb 21, 2010.
With the new groups feature, data can be shared among small groups of people, like office documents in Google docs. And Swivel is also adding the ability for users to automatically upload data feeds
- Pursway gets 6M investment for Social Analysis Product - Feb 11, 2010.
Vodafone, Orange, Other Mobile Leaders and Consumer Companies Step Up Influencer Marketing Approach with Pursway's Social Network Analysis
- Google's Focused Research Awards - Feb 6, 2010.
cover machine learning, the use of mobile phones for data collection, energy efficiency in computing, and privacy.
- Angoss Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2009 Results - Feb 5, 2010.
Demand for Hosted Predictive Analytics Solutions Drives Growth in Revenue and Operating Income; 2009 revenue up 14% from 2008
- US Patent on data mining and semiconductor fabrication - Feb 4, 2010.
US Patent: System and method for rule-based data mining and problem detection for semiconductor fabrication