- Many Companies Lack Consistent Risk Data Mining, Reporting - Feb 24, 2011.
37% of executives report that their companies do not take a consistent, enterprise-wide approach to mining, reporting, and analyzing risk data, according to a Deloitte Poll.
- Revolution Analytics and Zementis Deliver Decision Engine for R - Feb 23, 2011.
Companies partner to help unlock the value of big data through real-time predictive analysis
- IBM and Nuance Apply "Watson" Analytics Technology to Healthcare - Feb 22, 2011.
IBM Deep Question Answering, NLP, and Machine Learning will be combined with Nuance speech recognition and Clinical Language Understanding (CLU) solutions for the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- HP to buy data analytics company Vertica - Feb 19, 2011.
Hewlett-Packard agreed to buy software startup Vertica in a deal that may signal a new push into the growing field of business analytics.
- Dymatrix, KNIME Data Mining Automation and Campaign Optimization - Feb 19, 2011.
Dymatrix introduces KNIME for DynaMine Data Mining Automation and DynaCampaign Campaign Optimization
- Vail Resorts books SAS predictive analytics to entice guests to slopes - Feb 18, 2011.
Smarter campaigns powered by predictive analytics, data mining speed marketing success
- SAS predictive analytics help Meredith Corp. reach women - Feb 15, 2011.
Smarter campaign management boosts popularity of company's magazines, books, television, websites
- FraudMAP® Emerges as Standard for Anomaly Detection and Transaction Monitoring - Feb 11, 2011.
Guardian Analytics, the innovator in behavioral analytics fraud prevention software, announced a record 2010 results and growth in financial institutions adopting its flagship solution FraudMAP.
- Rapid Insight Adds Data Visualization - Feb 11, 2011.
Veera Version 3.6 Adds Data Visualization to Reporting and Analysis Capabilities
- Patented Data Mining Technology Created at NDSU Licensed to Treeminer - Feb 11, 2011.
A novel vertical data mining method developed at NDSU offers significant accuracy and scalability advantages over current methods. It was licensed to Treeminer, Inc.
- Algebraix Data Raises $7.5M for Unstructured Analytics Technology - Feb 10, 2011.
By applying advanced algebraic algorithms and parallel processing, Algebraix software can monitor users' query patterns adaptively restructure the data.
- GamesAnalytics, Data Mining / Monetization for the Games Industry - Feb 8, 2011.
New company maximizes revenue for Facebook games, MMOs, and virtual worlds with industry's first turnkey real-time behavioral analytics and individually targeted in-game marketing service.