A day-long seminar exploring both practical and leading-edge applications of quantitative business intelligence (QBI).
The 10th Annual Advanced Analytics and Predictive Modeling Forum
at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich.
A day-long seminar exploring both practical and leading-edge applications of quantitative business intelligence (QBI). Learn how companies and organizations are leveraging QBI to drive decision making, improve profits and efficiency, decrease costs and out-compete their rivals.
To register or request an invitation, please visit www.cmich.edu/bi
Featured speakers will include:
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS and TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD RECIPIENT:
Richard Merkin, MD, President and CEO, Heritage Health Provider Network, and sponsor of the $3,000,000 Heritage Health Prize!
- HEALTH SYSTEM TRANSFORMATION: FEE-FOR-SERVICE to FEE-FOR-VALUE:
Bradley Perkins, MD, Executive Vice President Strategy and Innovation and Chief Transformation Officer, Vanguard Health Systems
- PREDICTING THE FUTURE OF BI/ANALYTICS WITH A SYSTEMATIC METHODOLOGY:
Kas Kasravi, Fellow, Hewlett-Packard Labs
- PREDICTION MARKETS: PRACTICAL ADVICE, SECONDARY BENEFITS AND SURPRISING RESULTS:
Tom Montgomery, PhD, Technical Expert, The Ford Motor Company
- NEW TRENDS IN CUSTOMER ANALYTICS:
Bart Baesens, PhD, assistant professor at the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences at the K.U. Leuven (Belgium) and the School of Management of the University of Southampton (United Kingdom).
- IHBI@CMU UPDATE: OUR NEXT DECADE OF ANALYTICS:
Tim Pletcher, MS, Director Technology and Applied Research, IHBI@CMU.
- GETTING ADVANCED ANALYTICS GOING - A CHANGE MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVE:
Tim Rey, MS, Director of Advanced Analytics, The Dow Chemical Company. Participants will include: EMC/Greenplum, SAS, and Information Builders (invited).