Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jun 2011
- KDD 2011, Aug 21-24, San Diego. Early reg by June 30 - Jun 28, 2011.
KDD-2011 is analytics/data mining top conference for researchers and practitioners. Register by June 30 for lowest rates. New this year: Industry Practice Expo with successful case studies from top companies.
- White paper on Uplift, Webcast on Analytic Talent, Analytics Conf. in NYC - Jun 27, 2011.
publications and events from PAW, including a paper on Uplift modeling, PAW NYC full agenda, Text Analytics World topics and case studies, PAW Government agenda, PAW London Keynotes and Case Studies and more.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch - Jun 22, 2011.
Attend this free webinar on July 14 or Aug 24 to learn how to get started with data mining and overcome both strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Learn What Really Works in Data Mining, Aug 15-19, Minneapolis - Jun 21, 2011.
Leverage highly valuable and impactful prospective insight from within your existing data through an intensive course series with over 20 years of innovation. Big savings to KDnuggets Subscribers - register by July 1.
- Text Analytics Survey, Sentiment Analysis West (Nov 9) - Jun 16, 2011.
If you work with BI, data, content, or analytics, please participate in a survey being run by Seth Grimes of Alta Plana Corporation, and check out the Sentiment Analysis Symposium, planned for November 9 in San Francisco.
- July 13 Webcast: The Analytics Power Lunch for Power Users - Jun 16, 2011.
Webcast Building Better Models for Predicting Product Quality will explore use of multiple predictive modeling techniques, use of bootstrap and boosting, and more.
- NWU MS in Analytics Online Info Session, Jun 28 - Jun 14, 2011.
attend the NWU online information session featuring Master of Science in Predictive Analytics, June 28, 2011
- SAS A2011 Conference, Oct 24-25, Orlando - KDnuggets Discount - Jun 13, 2011.
Analytics 2011 is a merger of SAS M2010 Data Mining Conference and F2010 Business Forecasting Conference, bringing you the latest techniques and methodologies in the field of analytics. Special discount for KDnuggets readers.
- Jun 22 Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch - Jun 7, 2011.
Attend this free webinar to learn how to get started with data mining and overcome both strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Oct 17-21 in New York City - Jun 7, 2011.
Super Early Bird reg. until Jun 15! Three PAW Conference Agendas - plus Text Analytics World
- Jun 16 FICO Webinar: Greater Profits with Analytics and Optimization - Jun 6, 2011.
Oliver Bastert and Horia Tipi will share their knowledge on how mathematical optimization can help you navigate complex decision choices to arrive at the truly optimal result.
- Jun 29 Webinar: Trace your Steps through Analytics - Jun 3, 2011.
we show you how to conduct a complete analytic process and trace your steps along the way, so that you can validate your data and visualize the results prior to sharing.
- PAKDD 2011 Conference Awards - Jun 2, 2011.
PAKDD 2011 (held in China, May 2011) presented awards for the Best Research Paper, Best Application Paper, Most influential paper, and Distinguished Contribution.