The IEEE Task Force on Process Mining aims to promote the topic of process mining. In the context of this task force, a group of more than 75 people involving more than 50 organizations created the Process Mining Manifesto. By defining a set of guiding principles and listing important challenges, this manifesto hopes to serve as a guide for software developers, scientists, consultants, business managers, and end-users. The goal is to increase the visibility of process mining as a new tool to improve the (re)design, control, and support of operational business processes.
- IEEE Task Force on Process Mining: www.win.tue.nl/ieeetfpm/
- Manifesto: www.win.tue.nl/ieeetfpm/doku.php?id=shared:process_mining_manifesto
- Direct link to PDF of Manifesto: www.win.tue.nl/ieeetfpm/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=shared:process_mining_manifesto-small.pdf (788 KB)
- Three-fold flyer introducing the Manifesto: www.win.tue.nl/ieeetfpm/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=shared:process_mining_manifesto_flyera4.pdf (242 KB)
- High-resolution PDF: www.win.tue.nl/ieeetfpm/downloads/Process%20Mining%20Manifesto.pdf (9,639 KB)
Prof.dr. Wil van der Aalst
Chair of the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining