- See who is coming to Text Analytics Summit, June 12-13, Boston - May 31, 2012.Join me at the Text Analytics Summit in Boston, June 12-13. Make sure you don't miss out on your chance to join over 150 text analytics experts from AMEX, eBay, NASA, Disney, Fidelity, Dow Jones, JP Morgan, Nielsen, Reuters, Target and other top companies.
- KDD-2012 Call for Exhibits - May 29, 2012.The annual ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining is the leading forum for data mining researchers and practitioners. Exhibiting at the Conference offers many opportunities to reach the leaders of Analytics, Big Data, and Data Mining.
- ICDM '12: The 12th IEEE Int. Conf. on Data Mining - May 29, 2012.Calls for research papers, workshop papers, demos, tutorial proposals, and PhD student forum contributions
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [June 7, July 17] - May 28, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [July: NYC; August: San Jose] - May 28, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available.
- KDD-2012: Data Science, Big Data and Data Mining Leaders gather in Beijing - May 23, 2012.Beijing to Welcome Data Science, Big Data and Data Mining Leaders at KDD-2012, 18th Int. ACM Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference. The conference will also feature industry Expo, Largest KDD Cup competition, and summer school. Early registration until June 29.
- Analytics Executives and Data Scientists Gather in Boston, September 2012 - May 23, 2012.Our partners at IEG. would like to invite you to the Advanced Analytics and Big Data Forum on September 13-14 in Boston.
- GATE Open Source Text Mining course, June, U. of Sheffield, UK. - May 22, 2012.GATE is an open-source text mining framework and a set of free multi-lingual text mining components, including named entity recognition, information extraction, and sentiment analysis.
- Statistics.com online courses on Text Analytics - May 21, 2012.Text is what makes Big Data big. The Institute for Statistics Education has several courses this summer devoted to text analytics and taught by Dr. Nitin Indurkhya.
- Summer School on Advanced Statistics and Data Mining (Madrid, Jun 25 - Jul 6) - May 17, 2012.The program includes 12 courses including Bayesian networks, Multivariate data analysis, Feature subset selection, Hot topics in intelligent data analysis, and more.
- Predictive Analytics World Chicago (Jun 25-26) - experts from top companies - KDnuggets discount - May 16, 2012.Listen to experts from top companies, including Allstate, BBC, eBay, HP, Mazda, Microsoft. Attend over 40 sessions, hands-on workshops. Network with peers and top solution providers, and much more, and save with KDnuggets discount.
- Skytree Webinar (May 30): Exploring The Universe with Machine Learning - May 16, 2012.Learn how Canadian astronomers are using Skytree high performance and scalable machine learning system in the cloud.
- Text Analytics Summit, June 12-13: NASA shares insights on analyzing really big (unstructured) data - May 15, 2012.NASA shares insights on analyzing really big (unstructured) data at Text Analytics Summit, June 12-13, Boston. Discount for KDnuggets readers.
- Online Master of Science in Predictive Analytics at Northwestern - May 15, 2012.Northwestern MS in Predictive Analytics program can be the path to a promising new leadership career for professionals in virtually any industry.
- May 24-25: Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference: Visa, Capital One, more - May 12, 2012.In-Flight Scoring, Fraud Detection, Transformation Prediction - Don't miss Visa and Capital One at the Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference!
- Mine with the experts this summer - May 9, 2012.Through real-world knowledge and practical application SAS Business Knowledge Series instructors teach you how to apply data mining techniques to generate true business intelligence.
- Stanford: New Online Certificates in Data Mining, Statistics - May 9, 2012.Earn world-class credentials from Stanford and demonstrate advanced knowledge in areas like Mining Massive Datasets, Financial Risk Analysis and Management, Quantitative Methods in Finance.
- Successful Text Analytics Case Studies, June 12-13, Boston - KDnuggets Discount - May 7, 2012.The Text Analytics Summit is the meeting for maximizing the commercial benefits of text analytics. Learn from the leading companies including AMEX, eBay, Disney and save with KDnuggets discount.
- MapReduce, Hive and Pig courses, in NYC and Mountain view - May 2, 2012.MapR Hive makes Hadoop accessible to users who already know SQL. Pig is a data flow language for complex data transformation. This two-day course teaches you both tools and how to use them for many standard data processing and analysis tasks.
- Predictive Analytics World Chicago - June 25-26, 2012 - KDnuggets discount - May 1, 2012.Listen to experts from top companies, including Allstate, BBC, eBay, HP, Mazda, Microsoft. Attend over 40 sessions, hands-on workshops. Network with peers and top solution providers, and much more. KDnuggets discount.
- 5 Reasons You Should Attend Data Science Summit 2012 - May 1, 2012.An Extraordinary Lineup of Speakers, An Agenda Geared Towards You, Build Your Data Dream Team, and more awaits you at the EMC Data Science Summit 2012. Space is limited - Apply now!
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [June 7, July 17] - May 1, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Analytics: Putting It All to Work - May 1, 2012.How you can cope with information overload and create real business value from your data. This 1-day course debuts in June and is taught by Bart Baesens, PhD.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, May 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |