Out-of-the-Box blueprints for Twitter- and Facebook-like analytics systems available for download
GigaSpaces New XAP 9.0 Release Enables Building Your Own Real-Time Analytics Platform for Big Data Applications
NEW YORK, May 21, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -
GigaSpaces Technologies, a pioneer of data scalability and next-generation application platforms for mission-critical applications, announces the launch of XAP9.0. At the core of the latest release of the GigaSpaces platform is its ability to quickly launch a high-performance real-time analytics system for applications processing massive data sets, quickly and easily.
... Major social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter have developed their own architectures for handling the need for real-time analytics on huge amounts of data. However, not every company has the need or resources to build their own Twitter-like solution. This is where XAP 9.0 comes in. With the GigaSpaces real-time analytics solution for Big Data, there is no need to reinvent the wheel - GigaSpaces has taken the same Twitter/Facebook-like blueprint, and made it simple enough for developers to implement a Big Data analytics system in a matter of days, or even less.
GigaSpaces XAP 9.0 includes
- Real-time, scalable streaming data processing:
- Patent-pending parallel processing (FIFO Groups).
- Reduced memory footprint, with no compromise on query capabilities.
- Local view, which enables keeping local data continuously updated
- Ability of all the above to now work across multiple sites, dynamically, through XAP's WAN Dynamic Topology API.
- Integration with Big Data back-end databases, such as Hbase, Cassandra, and MongoDB to ensure consistent flow of data without affecting performance.
- Elastic scaling to reduce the total cost of ownership of running Big Data apps.