A well designed satisfaction survey can give you the answer to your most critical question: Are my customers satisfied?
Consider these statistics:
- Only four percent of all customers with problems complain
- The average persson with a problem eventually tells nine other people
- Satisfied patiients and customers tell five other people about their good treatment
- Cost of acquiring a new customer is usually five to seven times greater than retaining current ones
- Cost of hiring and training a new employee is up to ten times greater than retaining current ones
These facts underscore the need to satisfy your current customers, employees, members and patients so that they remain with your organization. Ensuring their satisfaction is vital to your long-term business survival and profitability.
Download this white paper and discover 4 examples of how organizations are successfully using satisfaction surveys.