- PAW FAQ: Predictive Analytics World, Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012, Boston - Aug 28, 2012.Eric Siegel, PAW founding chairs answers: Why should I come to PAW Boston? What's new? Is it really 5 days long? How to choose sessions to attend, and other questions. Special KDnuggets discount.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [Sep: Wash. DC; Dec: Vegas] - Aug 27, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Washington, DC and Las Vegas.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Sep 6] - Aug 27, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- PAW Boston: meet the Top Predictive Analytics Influencers - Aug 27, 2012.Meet the top predictive analytics influencers (including KDnuggets editor) who will gather at Predictive Analytics World Boston, Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012. Special KDnuggets discount!
- Stanford: Data Mining and Statistics Courses Online - Aug 24, 2012.Put your career on the fast track with Stanford graduate courses and certificates in Big Data Mining, Financial Risk Analysis, and Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Data Analysis Conference 2-for-1 registration - Aug 24, 2012.Data Analysis Conference: Tools of the Trade will bring together data analysts and researchers from academe, industry and government to examine the depth and breadth of modern analytic software. Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro will deliver the keynote on "Data Mining, Predictive Analytics and Big Data: The reality and the hype"
- Oct 11-12: The Data Analysis Conference: Tools of the Trade, Atlantic City - Aug 21, 2012.New conference for data analysts seeking to enhance their knowledge about rapidly evolving analytic software applications and techniques. Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro will give a keynote talk on Big Data: The Reality and the Hype.
- Analytics 2012 Agenda Available (Oct 8-9, Las Vegas) KDnuggets discount - Aug 19, 2012.Hundreds of analytics professionals will come to A2012 to learn the latest trends, techniques and research in the field of analytics. Special discount for KDnuggets subscribers
- Strata Big Data Conferences in London (Oct 1-2) and New York (Oct 23-25) - a free pass - Aug 16, 2012.Join the best minds in data to explore the latest in the data revolution: trends, tools, new practices, careers & culture, and the discussion around ethics, policy, and privacy. KDnuggets is giving away one free pass to each conference - see details.
- PAW Boston: meet the Top Predictive Analytics Influencers - Aug 14, 2012.Meet the top predictive analytics influencers who will gather at Predictive Analytics World Boston, Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012. Special KDnuggets discount!
- IBM Webinar, Sep 12: Build better models under uncertain conditions - Aug 14, 2012.Discover how to find and use the insights in your data to solve business challenges in this overview of the new release of IBM SPSS Statistics.
- NJIT offers Online Graduate Certificate in Data Mining - Aug 12, 2012.NJIT classes teach the mathematical methods in understanding data mining. Emphasis is on large-scale databases as a source of knowledge generation and competitive advantage within many areas of business.
- UCI Online Predictive Analytics Certificate Program - Aug 11, 2012.Courses begin in October, led by industry experts: Introduction to Predictive Analytics, taught by Gary Miner, and Defining Business Goals for Predictive, by James Taylor.
- RapidMiner conference RCOMM 2012, Budapest, Aug 28-31 - Aug 10, 2012.RCOMM 2012 offers more than 20 presentations, a social program, and our famous game show "Who wants to be a data miner?". Register by Aug 13 for lowest rates.
- Tools for Discovering Patterns in Data: Extracting Value from Tables, Text, and Links - Aug 8, 2012.This course describes powerful analytic methods for classification and estimation drawn from Statistics and Data Mining. Dr. Elder will explain leading algorithms, compare their merits, and demonstrate their effectiveness on practical applications.
- School On Data Mining, Maastricht, Oct 22-24 - Aug 8, 2012.This school is intended for four groups of data-mining beginners: students, scientists, engineers, and experts in specific fields who need to apply data-mining techniques to their scientific research, business management, or other related applications.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Aug 15] - Aug 7, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [Sep: Wash. DC; Dec: Vegas] - Aug 7, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available.
- Learn SAS for free - Aug 4, 2012.Some of the best and free resources for learning SAS
- Social Media and Big Data Innovation in Boston, September 2012 - Aug 3, 2012.Check Big Data and Social Media and Web Analytics - two great summits in Boston, Sep 13-14, from our partners at IEG.
- Online Master of Science in Predictive Analytics at Northwestern - Aug 2, 2012.Northwestern University's Master of Science in Predictive Analytics program can be the path to a promising new leadership career for professionals in virtually any industry. Apply by Oct 15
- Short course: Ten Hot Ideas for Learning from Data (SLDM 3), Sep 18-19, New York, NY - Aug 1, 2012.This two-day course from Stanford Professors Hastie and Robert Tibshirani gives a detailed overview of statistical models for data mining, inference and prediction, emphasizing the tools useful for tackling modern-day data analysis problems.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Aug 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |