- Pervasive Big Data and RushAnalytics for KNIME - Sep 26, 2012.
If you could build 100 analytic models in the time it takes you to develop and test 10 of them today, could you out-predict your competition? Check Pervasive RushAnalytics for KNIME.
- IBM Video: Improving Survey Research - Sep 24, 2012.
Find out what your target audience is thinking ... and how they will likely act. View this brief video to gain ideas on improving survey research. See how.
- ACM Data Mining Talk: Representing Predictive Solutions with PMML - Sep 24, 2012.
Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) enables the deployment of models by the same team who builds them, in a matter of minutes. Dr. Alex Guazzelli explains PMML and Predictive Analytics to the ACM Data Mining Bay Area/SF group.
- Precog Public Beta Platform for Big Data - Sep 24, 2012.
Designed for developers and data scientists, the Precog platform combines the scalability of big data platforms with the number-crunching power of statistical tools.
- Top Visualization Tools, from maps to charts to infographics - Sep 19, 2012.
From simple charts to complex maps and infographics, this round up of the best - and mostly free - tools has everything you need to bring your data to life
- OpenGeoDa softwarefinds patterns in space and time - Sep 18, 2012.
The software provides a user-friendly interface to implement techniques for exploratory spatial data analysis and spatial modeling. New maps and charts let users track changes in spatial patterns over time.
- Yottamine - First Parallel, Elastic SVM Analytics Platform - Sep 18, 2012.
While SVM is a great method for solving difficult problems, they are cumbersome and slow. Until Yottamine Analytics SVM Suite(r) - the world's first cloud-based, high performance SVM analytics platform.
- Lavastorm: Discover the power of self-service analytics - Sep 13, 2012.
Discover the power of self-service analytics. Download your free copy of Lavastorm Desktop Public today and conduct data analysis from your desktop with ease.
- RDataMining package - call for contributions - Sep 8, 2012.
The package will provide various functionalities for data mining, with contributions from many R users. If you have developed or will implement any data mining algorithms in R, please participate.