- Webinar (Nov 7): Using Machine Learning to Find New Customers - Oct 30, 2012.This webinar by Skytree explores how Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning (ML) can be used to find and score potential prospects, especially on massive datasets.
- Five main reasons to attend Predictive Analytics World London, 27-28 Nov - Oct 30, 2012.Thought-provoking predictive analytics speakers, business thought leaders, priceless networking opportunities, analytics tips and tricks that you implement, and more.
- Bentley Virtual Symposium (Nov 14): Data Mining Medicare claims - Oct 30, 2012.This talk discusses how to use the Medicare claims database to review the evidence and identify factors that contribute to unnecessary practices.
- Business Analytics Strategy Summit, Orlando, Jan 23-25 - Oct 25, 2012.Join GSMI to take part in the most case-study oriented business analytics program on the market and take away new insight and information for successfully implementing an organization-wide business analytics program and vision. KDnuggets discount.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Dec: Vegas, Feb: Orlando] - Oct 25, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Las Vegas and Orlando.
- Notre Dame MS Program in Predictive Analytics - Oct 18, 2012.Statistics, computing, dealing with large data, and business fundamentals are integrated in the predictive analytics track of the MS in Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics - an intensive 10-month program that culminates in a capstone project.
- Predictive Analytics World London Preview - Oct 16, 2012.Predictive Analytics World London (Nov 27-28) features top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders. Experts from SAP, Deloitte, Data Miners and more will be onsite to share the latest advances and techniques.
- The Sentiment Analysis Symposium, San Francisco, October 30 - Oct 14, 2012.THE conference to learn about technology and solutions that help you discover business value in opinions, emotions, and attitudes in social media, news, and enterprise feedback.
- Wharton Course: Bringing Customer Lifetime Value to Life: Practical Methods and Applications - Oct 10, 2012.Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is a critical concept for virtually every organization that wants to be customer centric. This 2-day workshop helps clarify key issues and shows how to compute and utilize CLV in a practical business setting.
- Free Webinar, Oct 19: Decision Tree Ensembles: A Winning Combination - Oct 10, 2012.This free webinar looks at Decision Tree pros/cons, examines Tree Ensembles: a promising way to overcome the shortcomings of a single tree, and illustrates Tree Ensembles using TreeNet, a powerful modern ensemble of boosted trees.
- Northwestern Online MS Predictive Analytics - Oct 8, 2012.The Northwestern Predictive Analytics program provides a thorough grounding in advanced analytics, practical application, leadership and communication skills - in a completely online format
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Dec: Vegas, Feb: Orlando] - Oct 2, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Las Vegas and Orlando.
- PACE Data Mining Boot Camp, San Diego, Oct 16-17 - Oct 2, 2012.During the two-day PACE Data Mining Boot Camp participants will receive the basic training to learn effective predictive analytic strategies and have access to SDSC Gordon, a top supercomputer with 300 TB flash memory. Register today - seating is limited!
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Oct 10] - Oct 2, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Oct 17 Webcast: Analytically Speaking with Stu Hunter and David Salsburg - Oct 1, 2012.Join them on a walk down memory lane, highlight pivotal experiences and changes they've witnessed in the field of statistics over the years, including stories about other statistics greats - Gertrude Cox, R.A. Fisher, John Tukey and George Box.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Oct 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |