- BigML First Marketplace for Predictive Models - Oct 27, 2012.
Data scientists can create predictive models and share them for free or at a set price. Black box models can only be used for predictions, while white box models can also be viewed or cloned.
- StatSoft offers free software to struggling European Countries ( comments) - Oct 20, 2012.
StatSoft is offering STATISTICA Enterprise(TM) solutions (including Big Data Predictive Analytics Platform) at no charge to companies in countries most affected by the European economic downturn: Greece, Portugal, and Spain.
- IPython Notebook environment for Data Science ( comments) - Oct 16, 2012.
IPython Notebook is an open-source, web-based interactive computing environment which enables the data scientist to build documents that combine code, text, formulas, visualizations and more to create interactive, documentable, and shareable reports.
- SiteCharm: Real-time Website Analytics - Oct 11, 2012.
SiteCharm converts massive amounts of web data into real-time visual displays that show you how customers are flowing through your website.
- Self-Service Analytics with Lavastorm Desktop Public - Oct 5, 2012.
Download your free copy of Lavastorm Desktop Public - a powerful and easy to use analytics tool, and begin to conduct your data analysis with ease.
- 11Ants Analytics Predictor for Microsoft SQL Server - Oct 4, 2012.
11Ants Predictor for Microsoft SQL Server is a high speed scoring engine for deploying predictive models to Microsoft SQL Server, enabling users to easily deploy predictive models built with 11Ants Analytics desktop modeling tools.