KDnuggets 13:n01, Exclusive: Interview with Obama 2012 Chief Scientist; Machine Learning Humor
Latest analytics/data mining news, including an exclusive interview with Obama 2012 Chief Scientist, Machine Learning Humor, Features (11) | Software (2) | Courses, Events (2) | Webcasts (3) | Jobs (11) | Competitions (3) | Publications (10) | NewsBriefs (4) | CFP (12)
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Interview with Rayid Ghani, Chief Scientist Obama 2012 Campaign
- New Poll: How long does it take to become a good data scientist?
- 7 Business Analytics Gurus to follow on Twitter
- INSOFE: Master Big Data Analytics Online
- Online MS in Predictive Analytics from Northwestern
- Machine Learning and Data Mining Humor
- Top news for Jan 6-12: New Book: Outlier Analysis; 7 Business Analytics Gurus to follow
- Top news for Dec 30 - Jan 5: Machine Learning and Data Mining Humor; Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 27-30
- Top news, jobs in December
- Additions to KDnuggets in December
- Top news for Dec 23-29: Most Influential Data Scientists; Gun analytics
What made us successful was that we embedded analytics in processes across the campaign and in tools that people were using to get their jobs done.
Rayid Ghani, Obama 2012 Campaign Chief Scientist.