Join Northwestern University’s Master of Science in Analytics for an
Executive Education Course
Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science
Course Dates: August 25 - 26, 2016
Location: Northwestern University San Francisco Space, 44 Montgomery St.
Suite 1800, San Francisco, CA
Course Instructors: Russell Walker, Ph.D. and
Edward Malthouse, Ph.D.
Presenter: Diego Klabjan, Ph.D.
For a full program description and proposed schedule,
please visit our course webpage.
This course, Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science, with professors Russell Walker and Edward Malthouse, will examine how firms can take big data to big profits through data monetization strategies and the best use of data science for growth and innovation across your organization.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create, measure, and manage valuable digital, social, and mobile touch points with customers
- Strategies for monetizing big data
- Opportunities for creating data products
- How to lead a data science team
- Methods to create new data for digital disruption
- How to manage data assets for growth and innovation