KDnuggets™ is a leading site on
Data Mining, and
and is edited by
Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, a leading expert in the field.
(Wikipedia entry for Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro).
- profiled in INFORMS: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields, 2014
- in Information Week 10 Big Data Pros To Follow On Twitter, 2014
- in Information Management 7 Business Analytics Gurus on Twitter, 2013
- voted the Best Big Data Tweeter by Big Data Republic, 2013
- featured on Forbes, among Top Influencers in Big Data, 2012
Here are notable KDnuggets Awards, Honors, and Mentions.
KDnuggets is currently reaching over 100,000 unique monthly visitors, and over 45,000 subscribers via email, Twitter, RSS, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Advertising: Contact editor1 at kdnuggets.com for rates on email or banner ads (see advertising information).
Submissions: Please send short items relevant to Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery to editor1 at kdnuggets.com (see submission guidelines).
Subscription: get free KDnuggets subscription here.
History: KDnuggets was founded in February of 1997. Before that, Gregory maintained an earlier version of this site, called Knowledge Discovery Mine, at GTE Labs (1994 to 1997).
KDnuggets News has been published since 1993.
KD stands for Knowledge Discovery.