KDnuggets™ is a leading site on
Data Mining, and
and is edited by
Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, a leading expert in the field.
- voted the Top Big Data Tweeter by Big Data Republic
- featured on , among Top Influencers in Big Data,
- where Obama 2012 Campaign was hiring data scientists ()
- in Information Management 7 Business Analytics Gurus on Twitter,
- is among Klout Top influencers for Big Data and Data Mining.
KDnuggets also has a high Klout, PeerIndex and Kred score.
In 2013, KDnuggets had about 70,000 unique monthly visitors, and as of Dec 15, 2013, over 36,000 subscribers via email, Twitter, RSS, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
KDnuggets News has been widely recognized as the leading newsletter on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery (see KDnuggets Awards). It is published 2-3 times a month, usually on Wednesday (see schedule of forthcoming issues).
Advertising: Contact editor1 at kdnuggets.com for rates on email or banner ads (see advertising information).
Submissions: Please send short items relevant to Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery to editor1 at kdnuggets.com (see submission guidelines).
Subscription: get free KDnuggets subscription here.
History: KDnuggets was founded in February of 1997. Before that, Gregory maintained an earlier version of this site, called Knowledge Discovery Mine, at GTE Labs (1994 to 1997).
KDnuggets News has been published since 1993.
KD stands for Knowledge Discovery.