and is managed by Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro,
a leading expert in the field. (see also Wikipedia entry for Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro).
KDnuggets and Gregory Piatetsky were
- No. 3 in Top 75 Data Science Blogs by Feedspot, Jan 2017.
- No. 1 in Agilience Top Authorities in Machine Learning, Nov 2016.
- No. 1 in Agilience Top Authorities for Data Mining, No. 2 for Data Science, Nov 2016.
- No. 3 in AI Intelligence & Machine Learning: Top 100 Influencers and Brands, Onalytica, Mar 2016.
- No. 4 in Big Data 2016: Top 100 Influencers, Onalytica, Feb 2016.
- In InformationWeek Twitter Top 10 Data Science, Analytics, And BI Feeds
- among IBM Big Data & Analytics Heroes
- In top 30 People in Big Data and Analytics, Innovation Enterprise
- profiled in INFORMS: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields
- in Information Management 7 Business Analytics Gurus on Twitter
- voted the Best Big Data Tweeter by Big Data Republic
- featured on Forbes, among Top Influencers in Big Data
See also KDnuggets Tag: About Gregory Piatetsky
Here are notable KDnuggets Awards, Honors, and Mentions.
KDnuggets is currently reaching over 400,000 unique monthly visitors, and over 150,000 subscribers via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, feedly/RSS, and Google+.
Here is site map and FAQ.
KDnuggets News is a summary of interesting stories on KDnuggets, and is emailed 3-4 times a month, usually on Wednesday (see schedule of forthcoming issues).
Advertising: Contact editor1 at kdnuggets.com for rates on email or banner ads.
Submissions: Please send items relevant to Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, and Knowledge Discovery to
editor1 at kdnuggets.com (see submission guidelines).
Subscription: get free KDnuggets email subscription here.
You can also
KDnuggets History: KDnuggets was founded in February of 1997. Before that, Gregory maintained an earlier version of this site, called Knowledge Discovery Mine, at GTE Labs (1994 to 1997).
KDnuggets News newsletter has been emailed since 1993.
KD stands for Knowledge Discovery.