and is managed by Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro,
a leading expert in the field. (see also Wikipedia entry for Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro).
KDnuggets and Gregory Piatetsky were
- In InformationWeek Twitter Top 10 Data Science, Analytics, And BI Feeds
- among IBM Big Data & Analytics Heroes
- In top 30 People in Big Data and Analytics
- profiled in INFORMS: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields
- in Information Management 7 Business Analytics Gurus on Twitter
- voted the Best Big Data Tweeter by Big Data Republic
- featured on Forbes, among Top Influencers in Big Data
See also Tag: About Gregory Piatetsky
Here are notable KDnuggets Awards, Honors, and Mentions.
KDnuggets is currently reaching over 200,000 unique monthly visitors, and over 90,000 subscribers via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, feedly/RSS, and Google+.
Advertising: Contact editor1 at kdnuggets.com for rates on email or banner ads (see advertising information).
Submissions: Please send items relevant to Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, and Knowledge Discovery to
editor1 at kdnuggets.com (see submission guidelines).
Subscription: get free KDnuggets email subscription here.
You can also
KDnuggets History: KDnuggets was founded in February of 1997. Before that, Gregory maintained an earlier version of this site, called Knowledge Discovery Mine, at GTE Labs (1994 to 1997).
KDnuggets News newsletter has been emailed since 1993.
KD stands for Knowledge Discovery.