- Data Mining Course (undergraduate level), developed by G. Piatetsky-Shapiro and G. Parker, a set of teaching modules for a complete one-semester introductory course on Data Mining, suitable for advanced undergraduates or first-year graduate students. Freely available thanks to a grant by W. M. Keck Foundation and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Berkeley MS in Data Science, begins 2014.
- Big Data University, offering online classes on Hadoop and DB2.
- Caltech Learning from Data course, free, broadcast online Apr-Jun 2013.
- Class Central. a complete list of free online courses offered by Stanford's Coursera, MIT and Harvard led edX (MITx + Harvardx), and Udacity.
- CMU Open Learning Initiative, including on-line courses in statistics, math & logic.
- Coursera, offering online classes from Stanford and other top universities. Check especially Statistics, Data Analysis, and Scientific Computing courses.
- CUNY SPS Online MS in Data Analytics: an affordable, accessible program teaching how to make sense of real-world phenomena and everyday activities by mining big data to uncover patterns, relationships, and trends.
- Data Mining Tools Tutorials, covering Data Mining, Probability, Weka, R, and numerous commercial data mining tools.
- DePaul MS in Predictive Analytics, prepares students to become data mining analysts/engineers, predictive modelers, or data scientists.
- Drexel University online MS in Business Analytics.
- Elmhurst College part-time MS in Data Science.
- Elmhurst College Graduate Certificate in Data Mining.
- EMC Data Science and Big Data Analytics open course.
- Georgia Southern University online MS in Computer Science, with a concentration in Data Mining and Data Warehousing.
- Harrisburg University Online MS in Analytics, provides you with the education and experience you need to successfully launch your career.
- Indiana University Online Data Science Program, leads to a Certificate in Data Science.
- Jigsaw Academy, analytics training including Analytics for MBA, and SAS.
- LearnAnalytics India, delivering SAS and Advanced Analytics trainings online and offline.
- Machine Learning and Data Mining slides by Pier-Luca Lanzi for the course at the Politecnico di Milano
- MIT OpenCourseWare : Data Mining, features XLMiner tools, designed by the instructor, Nitin Patel. Also many other relevant courses in MIT OpenCourseWare.
- Northwestern University Online Master of Science in Predictive Analytics, skills for leadership in a growing Field.
- Oklahoma State University Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining for training professionals in the field of business data mining using SAS and SAS Enterprise Miner. Courses are offered online and working professionals can earn the certificate in 1 year (taking 2 courses/semester).
- OpenClassroom Machine Learning Course, by Andrew Ng.
- Oxford Advanced Diploma in Data and Systems Analysis, a one-year online course.
- Predictive Analytics Applied - An Online Introduction, 5.5 hour introductory online course from the founder of Predictive Analytics World.
- SJU: Saint Joseph's University Online Master's Degree in Business Intelligence, offering specializations in Behavior Analysis and Business Intelligence.
- SNHU Online BS in Data Analytics from Southern New Hampshire University, combines data mining and structure with modeling and communication, and teaches SAS and SQL modeling techniques.
- SNHU Online MS in Data Analytics from Southern New Hampshire University, teaches the advanced skills needed to assess risk, operate more efficiently and compete across a wide array of industries from business and finance to education and government.
- Stanford Center for Professional Education, offers certificate programs for managers and professionals in Data Mining and Applications and many related areas.
- Statistics.com, offering on-line short courses in statistics and data mining.
- Statsoft Electronic Statistics Textbook, freely available.
- UCI: U. of California, Irvine Extension, Predictive Analytics Certificate Program, a comprehensive online program.
- UC San Diego Data Mining Courses, part of Data Analysis study area.
- Udacity, online university founded by David Evans and Sebastian Thrun.
- Udemy, offering online courses - many free or low-cost.
- UH Data Mining Hypertextbook and Course, a new model for the data mining course, which includes a significant project on real-world data, and surveying the learning styles of students.
- UHD Data Mining Projects, for undergraduate class projects, developed by Prof. Ping Chen.
- University of Louisville Certificate in Data Mining, jointly offered by Computer Science and Math Depts for training professionals in the interdisciplinary field of data mining. Louisville, KY, USA.
- UMUC: University of Maryland University College Online Master's Degree in Data Analytics.
- Video lectures from conferences, workshops and ther scientific lectures in the areas of machine learning, data and text mining, and semantic web.
- Web Mining mini-course, focusing on web usage mining, developed by G. Piatetsky-Shapiro, freely available thanks to a grant by W. M. Keck Foundation and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- U. Waikato Online co urse: Data Mining with Weka, 5 week course, starting Sep 9 2013.
- Weka tutorials (Video), covering Classification, Prediction, Clustering, and Text Mining.
- Zipfian Academy Intro to Data Science Online Class Series, 6 online classes.
|Online MS in Predictive