Jobs in Data Mining and Analytics
For rates, details, and to place a job ad
(Details and posting info).
KDnuggets is a leading site on analytics, data mining, and data science, with over 50,000 unique monthly visitors,
"Woohooo we made a great hire ! Just wanted to let you know - yes, they came from your posting!"
"So far the results have been great!"
quotes from recent clients
More Client testimonials
Here are Academic/Research positions
- Senior Statistician, Marketing Analytics at Chase, Columbus, OH - May 16, 2013.
Work on challenging analytical projects/questions with a potential of significant impact to the business. Typically these problems will be of an unstructured nature, and the analyst will be expected to quickly assess the situation and develop a practical problem solving strategy.
- Data Scientist at Apple, Cupertino, CA - May 15, 2013.
Apple has a tremendous amount of data, and we have just scratched the surface in pattern detection, anomaly detection, predictive modeling, and optimization. There are many exciting problems to be discovered and solved.
- Data Mining Scientist at Apple, Austin, TX - May 15, 2013.
An outstanding data mining scientist, designing, developing, and fielding data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple.
- Fraud Data Analyst, 230930 at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, St Louis, MO - May 14, 2013.
"Do Not Pay" is the US Treasury to identify, reduce, and prevent improper payments. Work on completing robust data analytics on federal payment data to identify potential fraud. US Citizenship required
- Business Analyst at Amazon, Seattle, WA - May 10, 2013.
A proven self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and passionate about using data to drive decisions. Deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data is best for the task at hand.
- Data Scientist at Amazon, Seattle, WA - May 10, 2013.
This is a high impact role in a talented and close knit team of data scientists, analysts, engineers and product managers who are helping define the next generation of Ad Tech and influencing marketing decisions across the globe.
- Research Scientist at DuPont Pioneer, Johnston, IA - May 9, 2013.
Have an extensive background in machine learning and data mining and a strong passion for inventing, applying, and evaluating algorithms to extract knowledge from large data sets.
- Software Engineering Data Scientist at Apple, Cupertino - May 8, 2013.
Designing, developing, and fielding data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple. Combine a broad knowledge of existing data mining algorithms and creativity to invent and customize when necessary.
- Security Data Analyst/Scientist at Zions Bancorporation, Salt Lake City, UT - May 8, 2013.
Collect and analyze operational security data; prepare reports and recommendations; develop, maintain, and ensure data quality control.
- Data Scientist at MethodCare, Chicago, IL - May 6, 2013.
MethodCare is the leading provider of big data analytics for healthcare organizations, and is growing rapidly. We need a talented and experienced Data Scientist who thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Principal Data Scientist at LifeLock, Tempe, AZ (preferred) or Sunnyvale, CA - May 6, 2013.
Are you interested in spearheading LifeLock's next stage of growth utilizing terabytes of consumer behavioral data? Can you think out of the box to envision which data insights will resonate with our members and transform how identities are established, used, and protected?
- Sr. Software Development Engineer - Cloud/ Big Data at Amazon, Seattle, WA - May 1, 2013.
Build machine learning solutions that enhance the richness and quality of the world's largest product catalog utilizing cloud computing, big data analytics, machine learning algorithms, and crowd sourcing.
- Software Development Engineer, Data Mining/ Text Analysis/ Machine Learning at Amazon, Seattle, WA - May 1, 2013.
Develop algorithms and build systems to automatically solve a variety of Information Retrieval and Data Mining problems related to the Amazon Product Catalog.
- Analytics Intern at Bitly, New York, NY - Apr 30, 2013.
- Dataminer - Analytical and Predictive Marketing at BNP Paribas Fortis, Brussels, Belgium - Apr 30, 2013.
L'equipe "Analytical & Predictive Marketing" joue un role cle au coeur du departement marketing de BNP Paribas Fortis Retail et Private Banking. Het team Analytical and Predicitve Marketing speelt een belangrijke rol binnen het marketing departement van Retail and Private Banking van BNP Paribas Fortis.
- Big Data Engineer at BehaviorMatrix, Blue Bell, PA (outside Philadelphia) - Apr 27, 2013.
A talented, energetic individual with demonstrated excellence in delivering robust solutions based on leading-edge technologies in the field of big data analytics.
- Machine Learning Scientist at Amazon, Seattle, WA - Apr 26, 2013.
Amazon's Search & Discovery group is looking for a Machine Learning scientist to analyze huge datasets using cloud computing and design scalable machine learning algorithms to build the world's most complete, accurate and authoritative product catalog.
- Faculty positions in Analytics at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore - Apr 25, 2013.
Looking for candidates with PhD in (Applied) Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Operations Research, and related fields with expertise in Data mining of huge data sets, Statistics, and traffic management.
- Amazon Instant Video Content Discovery - Software Development Engineer at Amazon.com, Seattle, WA - Apr 25, 2013.
Work on our video personalization, recommendation, and discovery algorithms and deliver a delightful experience personalized for each customer.
- Analytic Application Developer at Nielsen, Schaumburg, IL - Apr 23, 2013.
Work with Nielsen Advanced Solutions Group analytic modelers to commercialize analytical methods that prove to be successful with our FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) customers.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Epic Systems, Madison, WI - Apr 23, 2013.
Apply your interest in analytics to one of the biggest challenges of our time: healthcare, and help our customers make sense of the wealth of information they capture within an electronic medical record system.
- Senior Editor, Statistics at Springer, New York, NY - Apr 23, 2013.
Responsible for increasing company profitability via acquisitions of books, journals, and electronic products in the field of Statistics and related subject areas.
- Senior Software Engineer -Data Mining Scientist at Rocketfuel, Redwood Shores, CA - Apr 20, 2013.
Rocket Fuel is a digital-advertising technology company in Silicon Valley that has grown rocket-fast since its founding in 2008, and is a leader in the emerging phenomenon of scientific advertising online.
- Machine Learning Scientist at Accretive Health, San Francisco, CA or Chicago, IL - Apr 15, 2013.
The Analytics Team at Accretive Health is hiring machine learning and artificial intelligence experts to help us fix some fundamental problems in the healthcare industry through the building of hybrid machine/human expert systems.
- Statistical Analyst at Quality Planning, San Francisco, CA - Apr 15, 2013.
QPC is revolutionizing insurance underwriting through innovative and technology-rich solutions to risk management problems. We are looking for bright, energetic, hard working individuals with good business sense who enjoy working in fast paced environments and who are willing to assume diverse and increasing responsibilities.
- Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist at American Express, Phoenix, AZ - Apr 14, 2013.
Demonstrate creativity, curiosity and passion for dealing with large amounts of data and converting it into valuable, actionable information. Participation in data mining competitions is a big plus. Develop new algorithms and applications and test your ideas on vast amount of data.
- Sr. Quantitative Analyst at Bridgepoint Education, San Diego, CA - Apr 11, 2013.
Do you love finding interesting trends in a large data set and want to grow your career with an innovative company?
- Data Analytics Scientist at Archimedes, San Francisco, CA - Apr 8, 2013.
Join a world-class team developing, validating, and applying a mathematical model of disease progression and treatment, based on biology, physiology, medicine, epidemiology and cutting edge analytic techniques.
- Data Mining Research Engineer - Algorithms at Bosch RTC, Palo Alto, CA - Apr 3, 2013.
Research, develop and apply advanced statistical algorithms for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data across Bosch business areas: automotive, healthcare, industrial.
- Data Mining Research Engineer - Active Learning at Bosch RTC, Palo Alto, CA - Apr 3, 2013.
For over a century the name "Bosch" was associated with forward-looking technology and trailblazing inventions that have made history. This job focus is to research, develop and apply active learning methods in applications across Bosch business areas: automotive, healthcare, industrial.
- Data Mining Engineer - Big Data/HPC at Bosch RTC, Palo Alto, CA - Apr 3, 2013.
The Bosch Group manufactures and markets many automotive, industrial, power, and security products. Your goal is to develop and implement algorithms for distributed and parallel predictive analytics.
- Data Scientist at Science Exchange, Palo Alto, CA - Apr 2, 2013.
Science Exchange wants to organize public scientific research data and make scientific research more efficient. The goal is to collect and analyze data to help drive marketing, product decisions, and new features of Science Exchange. Great benefits and perks!
- Sr. Data Scientist at Apple, Cupertino, CA - Mar 29, 2013.
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. Design, develop, and field analyses that have direct and measurable impact to the management of the Apple Online Store.
- Sr. Database Analyst, Applied Analytics at Nike, Portland, OR - Mar 29, 2013.
Employ advanced data modeling techniques to find trends that suggest new marketing and business opportunities and follow through with the recommendation of key strategies. Exceptionally strong, hands-on analytics experience, a blend of "traditional" CRM direct targeting with a modern "big data" mindset.
- Global Director, Applied Analytics at Nike, Portland, OR - Mar 29, 2013.
Lead a team of analytics professionals in the development of holistic customer profiles, business-driving analysis / insight and CRM targeting strategies.
- Data Analytics at Schwab, Englewood, CO - Mar 28, 2013.
The Analytics Insight and Loyalty group provides quantitative-based decision support and market research to many business units across Schwab. This position provides decision and analytical support for Schwab Affluent and Branch business teams.
- Senior Performance Scientist at Quantcast, San Francisco, CA - Mar 27, 2013.
Have the opportunity to make a very large business impact by understanding how the final advertising performance is affected by the individual statistical and engineering components.
- Modeling Scientist/Engineer at Quantcast, San Francisco, CA - Mar 27, 2013.
Focus on creatively tackling Quantcast's most complex quantitative modeling problems and advancing the company's core statistical inference and algorithmic technology for audience targeting
- Data Analysis Consultant at Megaputer Intelligence, Bloomington, IN - Mar 27, 2013.
Create data analysis and reporting solutions for Megaputer customers with the help of PolyAnalyst(tm) platform: experimental, proof-of-concept, implementation, and production projects. Develop successful long-term relationships with clients.
- Sr. Software Engineer - Ruby, Web, Data Science at State, London, UK - Mar 26, 2013.
State is a busy start-up preparing for the launch of our global opinion network: a Silicon Valley enterprise in the heart of Notting Hill. You're a smart, experienced software developer, motivated by engineering great products.
- Digital Marketing Data Analytics, Sr. Manager at Accenture Interactive, New York (preferred), Chicago, Boston, Washington DC - Mar 26, 2013.
Work with Accenture clients to understand their digital marketing needs, and translate those needs to optimize marketing performance, mainly through experimentation, customer segmentation and targeting/personalization.
- Director, Data Warehousing at StraighterLine, Baltimore, MD - Mar 25, 2013.
Responsible for all aspects of enterprise data and reporting and play a key strategic role; be both a get-it-done, hands-on leader as well as a strategic thinker able to turn ideas into action.
- Data Scientist, Design Graph at Autodesk, San Francisco, CA - Mar 23, 2013.
Join a brand new team developing the next generation of machine intelligence and analytical tools focused at the complex data world of designing and creating buildings, airplanes, movies and pretty much anything you can touch.
- Director, Account Analytics at Dotomi, Chicago, IL - Mar 16, 2013.
Dotomi is inventing a future of advertising that consumers love because it is personal and relevant. The Director will work with a team of analytics professionals which provide actionable insight to Dotomi marketers.
- Data Scientist at Qubit, London, UK - Mar 8, 2013.
Help us develop predictive algorithms for our platform which aims to personalize web sites, and conduct cutting-edge research into consumer behaviour on the web.
- Advanced Analytics Manager at Deloitte, Open in US - Mar 8, 2013.
Responsible for structuring and executing strategic projects and analyses across the firm, focused on developing and managing complex analytical modeling projects.
- Sr. Research Scientist - Cloud Research, Big Data Analytics at Samsung Research America, San Jose, CA - Mar 8, 2013.
A talented and creative Senior Research Scientist to lead research in big data analytics that will scale to problems in a cloud infrastructure environment.
- Data Scientist at Media6Degrees, New York, NY - Mar 7, 2013.
Media6Degrees (m6d) delivers digital ad solutions to hundreds of major brand marketers by capturing the power of web-wide data to generate their best next customer prospects. Interact closely with the data science and business teams on the development of core technologies, design and execute assessments and other analyses.
- Computational Biologist, Proteomics Applications at Top biotech company, Midwest, USA - Mar 6, 2013.
Design biological experiments using Proteomics techniques, analyze data, and serve as a consultant for the ongoing research, for a top tier agro biotech company.
- Risk Modeling Analyst at Paychex, Rochester, NY - Mar 5, 2013.
Develop and implement scorecards/data driven predictive models covering different areas of the company, including enterprise risk management, marketing, sales and field operations.
- SAS Analyst at Blue Health Intelligence, Chicago, IL - Mar 1, 2013.
Coordinating and executing BHI analytics in support of product development, client support and research/innovation initiatives; act as an internal consultant on analytical projects using large claims databases.
- Principal Data Scientist at EA, Redwood City, CA - Feb 26, 2013.
Join EA Digital Platform Data Group, and help develop a new unified Big Data pipeline across Electronic Arts, built on a modern, cloud based tech stack with best-in-class tools, to power the future state of game development, marketing, sales, accounting and customer experience.
- NLP Lead (could be CTO, DOE) at Gamgee (stealth, so no website yet), SF Bay Area (on Peninsula); strong preference for someone local - Feb 26, 2013.
A new mobile healthcare startup, in stealth mode, funded by Khosla Ventures. Developing exciting, consumer-facing app with multi-modal interface leaning heavily on natural language technologies and analytics.
- Data Mining Intern at Intel, Phoenix, AZ - Feb 23, 2013.
Research on mining of streaming data - implementation of associative mining and contrast mining algorithms on Intel manufacturing data. Candidate should be enrolled in MS/PhD program in CS or EE.
- Machine Learning Researcher at GE Research, San Ramon, CA - Feb 23, 2013.
Join some of the brightest minds in technology to develop software, analytics, and user experiences that are transforming industries and improving lives by connecting people and businesses to the nearly 50 billion machines and devices.
- Data Scientist at Sybron Dental, Coppell, TX - Feb 20, 2013.
Help a major supplier to the dental industry collect and analyze data to evaluate product and service markets, identify and monitor competitors, and research market conditions and changes.
- Data Scientist at Intel, Folsom and Santa Clara, CA; Hillsboro, OR; Champaign, IL - Feb 14, 2013.
Pathfinding and developing data analytics product and tools scalable to 100M users; be responsible for design, productization, and analysis as a lead member of our team.
- Research Staff at NEC Labs, Princeton, NJ - Feb 12, 2013.
NEC Labs America conducts research in the area of large-scale complex systems, creating innovative analytics from big data to simplify and automate the management of physical systems (automobiles, power plants, etc.), as well as large-scale IT systems and services.
- Manager, Data Analytics at Central Michigan U, Mount Pleasant, MI - Feb 11, 2013.
Design, analyze, and implement Institutional Research projects and provide analytical support for assessing academic and administrative operations.
- Data Analytics and Optimization at ExxonMobil, Clinton, NJ - Feb 7, 2013.
Join our research team to develop machine learning, statistical signal processing and optimization algorithms to solve challenging problems involving real-world physics, chemical and engineering data sets and models.
- Senior Communications Officer at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA - Feb 5, 2013.
Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. This role will produce the next version of gatesfoundation.org website, and help develop a digital analytics approach.
- Data Analytics Position at Crum & Forster, Morristown, NJ (Regional office possible) - Feb 4, 2013.
Crum & Forster, an insurance products & services company, is building a start up Data Analytics team that will lead and conduct research & development initiatives.
- Lead Analytic Scientist, Pharma at Verisk Health, Salt Lake City area, UT - Feb 4, 2013.
Join a dynamic, growing company providing important tools to control fraud, waste and abuse in health care and experience the exciting growth of Utah's "Silicon Slopes" along the Wasatch Range.