Company: Kohl's Department Stores
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. Kohl's operates its 1,089 stores in 49 states with a commitment to environmental leadership. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl's has raised more than $150 million for children's initiatives nationwide through its Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
We currently are searching for Business Analysts/Senior Business Analysts for our Decision Analytics team supporting the Credit Division of Kohls.
- Manage the credit scorecard model development lifecycle (data extract, data segmentation, characteristic binning, variable selection, model finalization and validation)
- Periodically review model performance and provide analysis and recommendation on any changes or re-development as needed
- Work with both the internal functional team and external vendor on any scorecard model change or implementation
- Perform loss forecasting for card portfolio by econometric approaches
- Provide variance analysis between forecasted and actual results on strategy changes to key business owners and ensure consistent execution across all portfolios
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in quantitative areas such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operational Research, Quantitative Finance, or MBA
- At least two years of experience working with credit bureau data and the entire credit modeling lifecycle in Financial or Non-Financial Company
- Experience in SAS regression analyses such as PROC LOGISTIC, PROC REG, PROC GENMOD, and SAS/ETS package etc.
- Experience in data segmentation using CHAID or CART tools
- Proficient in data extraction by combining fields from different data marts
- Strong proficiency in MS Office tools and SAS programming for large data manipulation
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong initiatives in solving business problems
Interested candidates please submit a resume to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on current openings please visit www.kohlscareers.com.