Data Mining Community's Top Resource
for Data Mining and Analytics Software, Jobs, Consulting, Courses, and more
with knowledge of statistical modeling concepts to develop and deploy large-scale online ad targeting systems.
Company: Efficient Frontier
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Efficient Frontier is a leading provider of cross-channel performance optimization platform across search, display and social media advertising. Efficient Frontier currently manages over $1 billion in annual advertising spend for hundreds of top advertisers. Underpinning our service is a body of mathematical and computational algorithms developed by some of the brightest minds in this field. We employ these algorithmic techniques to identify advertisement opportunities for our clients, manage large online advertising campaigns and maximize our customers' return on advertising.
Efficient Frontier is looking for Software Engineer/ Algorithms Engineer with knowledge of statistical modeling concepts to develop and deploy large-scale online ad targeting systems.
- Implement ad targeting models that use advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- The ideal candidate would research techniques in academia/ industry and develop new methods for Efficient Frontier's clients
- Develop and implement algorithms that work with large scale data to forecast and optimize return on online advertising spend that Efficient Frontier manages
- Build and deploy real-time online ad bidding system that leverages these models and algorithms
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups for new product features/ enhancements
- MS/PhD in Computer science, Statistics or related fields is required. Recent Ph.D. graduates or Ph.D. candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Command of C/C++, Python, R and Unix/Linux
- Must have solid understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining/ recommender systems concepts
- Demonstrated ability to deal with very large datasets
- Strong analytical quantitative and problem solving ability
- Experience with architecting, building and deploying reliable algorithms-based ad optimization systems that work at scale is a plus.
- A solid understanding of Hadoop, Hive and Map/Reduce programming is desirable
- Knowledge of databases and their structure (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and a strong team player
Efficient Frontier is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to
Efficient Frontier is headquartered in Sunnyvale CA.
Copyright © 2011 KDnuggets. |
SUBSCRIBE to KDnuggets News email |