bring market research and intelligence to various strategic marketing and business issues and to influence important business decisions impacting both the company and its services.
Company: Bayada Nurses
Location: Moorestown, NJ
The Company: Bayada Nurses, a privately-owned organization with over 180 offices across 19 states, is a national leader in home health services. Each day, we deliver thousands of hours of care to our adult, pediatric and hospice clients nationwide. Our long-term focus is rooted in The Bayada Way - a statement of mission, vision, and values that expresses what is most critical to our work as home health care professionals...Compassion, Excellence and Reliability.
Our Marketing Team
is driven by the desire to help Bayada Nurses become the Provider-of-Choice for all home health services and to make it possible for millions of people worldwide to experience a better quality of life at home with comfort and dignity. By promoting profitable and sustainable growth through ongoing market research and intelligence, we can help Bayada achieve its mission of reaching those that need us most.
Our team is comprised of hard-working, dynamic individuals that enjoy innovation, creativity, analytics and problem-solving. We are collegial and fun and are looking for a vibrant, sharp and team-oriented individual with a demonstrated record of success to join us.
Our corporate headquarters is in Moorestown, NJ which is located just east of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Market Research and Intelligence- Associate
Our newly established Marketing office works closely with senior management and key business operators to gather, analyze, interpret and disseminate quantitative and qualitative information.
The Associate position is highly visible within the organization and is expected to bring market research and intelligence to various strategic marketing and business issues and to influence important business decisions impacting both the company and its services. The Associate role is an entry-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within Bayada Nurses.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated analytical, research, and presentation skills, as well as have the ability to work independently in a start-up environment. The Associate will work closely with the Director of Market Research and Intelligence and will be collecting and analyzing data, conducting primary and secondary research, and developing and programming surveys to help address key business issues. The Associate will work with the Director on translating the information gathered into recommendations, and will be responsible for communicating them in a clear and effective manner to senior management.
Resourcefulness, inquisitiveness and a desire to improve the organization are integral to this position.
- 4-year college degree
- B.A. / B.S. in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Psychology or Applied Statistics required
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in marketing research and analytics and/or statistics
- Prior experience in healthcare is preferred
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative market research project management, and familiarity with a wide spectrum of qualitative and quantitative market research techniques is preferred
- Experience designing quantitative surveys and preparing basic summaries including significance testing is required
- Extensive familiarity with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of MS Access or SQL server is desirable
- Working knowledge of at least one general statistical analysis platform such as SPSS, SAS, MATLAB, R or Statistica is required