Data Mining Community's Top Resource
for Data Mining and Analytics Software, Jobs, Consulting, Courses, and more
Data Mining Analyst
WIL is a financial consulting firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies.
Company: Waterfront International
Location: Toronto, Canada
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based financial consulting firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfront's selective hiring process considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional professional and academic achievement, and solid real-world experience.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Perform financial market data research and analysis to identify and resolve data issues using advanced data mining techniques.
- Develop proprietary data mining tools and applications.
- Develop predictive models.
- PhD or Masters in mathematics, statistics or computer science specializing in data mining.
- Experience with machine learning and knowledge discovery techniques.
- Solid quantitative background with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of data mining and statistics.
- Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
- Some financial experience desired but not required.
- Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently.
95 Wellington Street West, Suite 1900
Canada M5J 2N7
Copyright © 2011 KDnuggets. |
SUBSCRIBE to KDnuggets News email |