an excellent opportunity for a candidate with exceptional data analytics capabilities, enthusiasm for the field of predictive analytics and a desire to take your skills to the next level through the application of these skills to solve complex real world problems.
Company: FedEx Services
Location: Collierville, TN, USA
Each day, the 275,000 employees of FedEx Corporation are responsible for delivering over 6 million shipments to more than 220 countries and territories around the world! Because of our "absolutely, positively" spirit and commitment to excellence, FedEx was recently included in:
FORTUNE magazine's 2010 "100 Best Companies to Work for in America"
Black Enterprise magazine's "40 Best Companies for Diversity".
As a global enterprise, all FedEx Companies embrace and reflect the diversity of the communities where we live and serve. Our culture fosters and promotes an environment where a person's performance is what counts. It is not surprising that over the years FedEx has been consistently recognized within the global business circles for leadership, workplace environment and contribution to technological and economic advancements.
Bring your talent and join us in continuing to make every FedEx customer experience outstanding!
As a part of the FedEx team you will be an integral component of an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees by providing:
Want to learn more about how FedEx continues to deliver
for our employees, our customers and our shareholders? Want to be a part of it?
- a dynamic work environment with a wide range of career options
- competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- work-life balance and generous benefits
First step.....apply today!
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with exceptional data analytics capabilities, enthusiasm for the field of predictive analytics and a desire to take your skills to the next level through the application of these skills to solve complex real world problems. This position also provides the unique opportunity to see the substantial and direct impact of your work to revenue and enterprise risk mitigation. If you are interested in being part of a high performance team working on exciting business solutions related to identifying enterprise risk through the use of advanced analytical concepts and you possess the drive, desire and talent to innovation in this field. Then don't hesitate and apply today.
The following skills are preferred for this position:
1. Experience with SAS Enterprise Miner, Text Miner, Enterprise Guide, command line development and JMP (certifications also a plus).
2. Solid command of SQL.
3. Experience with predictive analytics and data mining concepts e.g. regression models, neural networks, support vector machines, multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS), times series models, discrete choice models, Naive Bayes, nearest neighbors, Benford's distribution, etc....
4. Background in Business Intelligence (BI), Collective Intelligence (CI) principles and/or other Decision Support System (DSS) concepts.
5. Experience with R scripts also a plus.
Relocation is available for this position.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Typically has more than five (5) years work experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business environment.
Please apply online