Location: Palo Alto, CA
The nPario platform is a highly scalable distributed columnar database that has been proven in production for several years running. We are in an exciting phase of growth developing highly optimized data science applications to power the next generation of in-database analytics with specific emphasis on internet advertising and monetization. We are a rapidly growing startup with experienced management and proven technology that allows our customers to achieve complex consumer data insights through our technology.
We offer a dynamic work environment that skips corporate red tape and encourages innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
nPario is well positioned for growth with a strategic investment and global partnership from WPP, the world's largest advertising group and parent company of leading agencies such as Ogilvy, GroupM, and Young & Rubicam.
nPario is looking for talented and highly skilled team members to focus on improving our products that provide strategic insights and optimize revenue for our clients.
- Design and deploy data mining algorithms and solutions to address business problems with specific focus on the advertising domain.
- Perform in depth statistical analysis and assist with BI insights, reports and data visualization.
- Proven track record of developing machine learning and data mining algorithms that solve real life big-data problems (internet advertising domain expertise preferred)
- Experience with large scale distributed data processing
- 3+ years experience in successfully shipping products/solutions
- Ability to attack challenging business problems in areas including: user intent mining, targeting, and revenue optimization
- Fluency in programming: C/C++/Java, scripting languages like Perl/Python, and SQL
- Expertise in statistical analysis / data mining tools such as SAS/R/Weka etc.
- Knowledge and experience developing solutions for distributed and parallel systems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- BS (with experience) or MS in computer science, applied statistics, mathematics, physics or equivalent (Ph.D. preferred)
Send a cover letter and resume/C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention KDnuggets.
nPario is an equal opportunity employer