Allazo Health combines behavioral science with data mining and machine learning to help health insurers and pharmacy benefit management companies influence patients to adopt healthier behaviors.
Company: Allazo Health
Location: Telecommute, Philadelphia, or New York City
This job has been filled.
Allazo Health combines behavioral science with data mining and machine learning to help health insurers and pharmacy benefit management companies influence patients to adopt healthier behaviors. Its AllazoEngineTM provides individualized intervention targeting for medication adherence, disease management, and wellness programs.
Position: Chief Algorithm Officer-data mining and machine learning expert:
- Strong background in data mining, machine learning, and statistics
- Supervised and unsupervised learning techniques on structured data sets
- We are currently using R with a machine learning package, but are open to developers that prefer MATLAB/Octave or other software packages
- Your algorithms will combine with our behavioral science to determine the intervention type, channel, timing, and message that will most effectively influence each individual patient.
- Experience with health care claims data is a plus but not necessary (we will teach you)
- Competitive equity and/or financial compensation
- Philly/NYC area preferred, but telecommuting is possible for the right candidate
Allazo Health is a start-up that is leading the development of revolutionary analytical solutions that will help solve the health care cost crisis by influencing patients to adopt healthier behaviors.
If you are passionate about data mining, machine learning, and statistics and you want to save lives while delivering tremendous value to fortune 100 customers, then this is the job for you.
We would like to invite you to join our team as we revolutionize the $5.5B population health management industry. The population health management industry includes the wellness, disease management, and medication adherence programs that save insurance companies money by keeping patients healthy. Our AllazoEngineTM, is a proprietary analytics solution for insurance companies and pharmacy benefit management companies that helps them determine how to best influence patients' behaviors.
Solution is based on (unpublished) behavioral science research developed at the University of Pennsylvania, a novel source of data, and (here's where you come in) advanced statistical analysis and data mining.
Our CEO has previously developed an innovative program to change patient behavior that received multiple awards from industry groups and is now implemented with over 780 clients representing more than 14 million patients.
Advisory board includes leading academics in the field and well connected industry executives. Allazo Health is currently housed in accelerator space in Wharton's Venture Initiation Program in Philadelphia.
Feel free to reach out for an informal introductory conversation.