Location: National Flexible, Central (Chicago) Preferred
Reference Number: E13NATSMGRJC116-FAL5
Apply online here.
The Strategic Analytics group supports the US Firm across a range of projects related to the firm's strategy, operations, and financial performance. The Manager is responsible for structuring and executing strategic projects and analyses across the firm. The individual will be responsible for leading projects, interacting with senior leaders, shaping and executing analyses, and preparing clear, concise and compelling presentations for leadership.
This position will be focused on developing and managing complex analytical modeling exercises. This will involve working with senior leaders to identify new and existing analytical needs, and managing analyses using advanced statistics and data mining techniques to enable better decision making. The manager should be able to present analytical findings to leadership.
- Advanced degree in Statistical/Applied Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science or other technical discipline
- Requires a strong knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and data modeling techniques.
- 5+ years' experience performing and overseeing data mining, data analytics and predictive modeling initiatives using SAS, SPSS, or an equivalent analytics package.
- Ability to develop analytical approaches to answer high-level questions and develop insightful recommendations.
- Must have advanced computer skills with experience in standard software applications, statistical programming and data mining tools, as well as machine learning algorithms.
- Must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Should be able to work effectively with minimal oversight and within a team environment
- The ideal candidate must also possess a flexible work style. Similar to a client service position, the scope and variety of work will frequently change depending on the current portfolio of projects. Some moderate travel (up to 20%) will be required given the expected business interactions. A US-based office location is required to enable this flexibility.
Apply online here.