Join an analytical team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals, who provide supporter and marketing insights to the stakeholders across Fundraising and Marketing directorate. Closing date: June 17.
Company: CR UK
Location: Islington, London, England
Apply online here.
6 months - Fixed-term contract (potential extension)
C£28,750 - 33,750 pa including allowances
Are you a highly skilled Data Analyst with experience in statistical programming and data management in the SPSS environment? Do you have experience in the marketing or customer insight analysis? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
We would like you to join an analytical team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals, who provide supporter and marketing insights to the stakeholders across whole Fundraising & Marketing directorate. You'll be given the opportunity to join a growing team and help us develop an analytical environment in Cancer Research UK.
Your role will be to help us to:
The ambition of our team is to keep and strengthen Cancer Research UK's leading charity position also in the field of marketing and consumer insight and business intelligence solutions. We work to provide reliable information, useful insights and analyses, in order to improve our relations with our supporters, help to develop and improve our products and processes, and to support financing of the research for cancer.
- Design and develop state of art analytical data structures and create reporting and scoring solutions
- Optimize ETL processes for analytical and reporting projects and solutions
- Prepare data for advanced analytical and reporting projects
- Design and create a platform for automated reporting and model scoring
- Set and maintain the best practices for data management and analytical environment architecture
- Develop our efficiency in using SPSS platform to its fullest potential
- Explore and implement concepts for decreasing time-to-market and increasing quality of analytical insight, reports and analyses, through the development of analytical and reporting environment, processes and tool-set used by our team.
In order to help us to achieve these great goals and develop your career with us, you must have:
- Experience in SPSS programming in the SPSS Syntax, Macro and Script, and experience in using SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- Experience in data management in SPSS environment: data migration, data preparation, validation and transformation
- An understanding of SPSS components, data repository creation, data management and data transformations techniques
- Experience in designing data structures and software solutions, preferably in the area of analytical projects or solutions
- SQL and VBA experience
Apply online via the Cancer Research UK careers website,
where you will need to create a profile before you can submit an application.
Our online application process also involves attaching your CV and Covering letter which should outline your interest in applying for the role and explain how you meet the set criteria.
Closing Date: 17th June 2012.