We are innovators in machine learning and predictive analytics for big data... Join us to design, model, develop and support enterprise scale predictive analytics software solutions.
Company: Predixion Software
We are innovators in machine learning and predictive analytics for big data... solving BIG problems every day. Predixion Software develops predictive analytics technology that integrates with leading business intelligence platforms, business applications and clinical systems. Predixion offers an easy-to-deploy self-service predictive analytics solution that allows customers to unlock deep insights within their data within familiar environments.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Strong client-interaction skills a must. Including capturing requirements, documenting problems, clearly communicating results in both written and oral presentations, demonstrating predictive analytics and BI solutions to prospective clients.
- Utilize Predixion's predictive analytics technology in combination with industry standard statistical techniques to develop forecasts, create predictive models, and perform data mining.
- Ability to develop databases, perform data validation, and statistical analysis of data sets to build models and perform multivariate analysis
- Gathering, analyzing, and normalizing relevant information related to business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning
- Design overall data architecture and applications to support our client's predictive analytics requirements.
- Lead and participate in customer and/or partner teams with the goal of automating manual processes delivering integrated analytical applications to the enterprise
- Developing and presenting standard or customized strategic, executive-level demonstrations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the Predixion Insight solutions
- Working knowledge of other Predictive Analytic tools such as SAS, IBM SPSS. Ability to test models across Predixion Insight and other industry tools
Education and/or Experience
- Assisting with development of training materials for partners and customers
- Assisting sales team with responses to RFI/RFPs and developing demonstrable material to support these efforts
- Assisting sales team with writing proposals to prospects
Language, Mathematical, and/or Reasoning Ability
- Bachelors or Master's degree (preferred) with emphasis in the following areas (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics)
- Two to three years' work experience required
- Must have developer level skills in SQL scripting and coding and familiarity with relational databases
- Expertise in multivariate regression, time series models, cluster analysis, logistic regression, factor analysis and neural network models
- Experience and familiarity with Business Intelligence and data warehouse design including ETL processes and tools. Preference will be given to candidates with Microsoft BI tool experience
- Ideal candidate will have consulting experience
In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel with limited notice. Travel is estimated to be between 25% - 50%.
- Education in the field of Predictive Analytics
- Education in the field of Statistics
Work Environment :
Candidate can work remotely; telecommute