Lead a team of analysts, dashboard developers, and statisticians responsible for the measurement, attribution, and analysis of digital multi-channel advertising campaigns.
Location: New York, NY
iCrossing is looking for a Director, Analytics to lead a team of analysts, dashboard developers, and statisticians responsible for the measurement, attribution, and analysis of digital multi-channel advertising campaigns. This individual will work closely with a sophisticated, aggressive, risk-taking client to use state-of-the-art marketing analytics to optimize large national campaigns.
- Develop and execute long-term measurement and multi-channel attribution strategy
- Develop progressive metrics to define the health of the campaigns and customer segments
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting, in-depth analysis of campaign performance, and new growth opportunities across all channels
- Develop progressive metrics that result in campaign growth
- Develop actionable insights that lead to measureable performance improvements
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience at an agency or advertiser
- 5+ years of experience in online data analysis
- Experience with digital multi-channel attribution
- Highly quantitative with progressive attribution and measurement thinking
- High attention to detail and high standards for deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients or business stakeholders
- Experience with DMP's a plus
Please apply on-line.