Company: Metrics Marketing
Location: Westlake, OH
Please send resume and cover letter to
The qualified candidate must be an experienced analyst with strong communication skills- able to blend technical skills, analytical expertise and business acumen. The candidate will design, execute, and deliver strategic analytics and insights for Metrics' clients.
The position will have a broad scope of decision-making and responsibility, including statistical analysis, strategy development, testing and ROI optimization. He or she will gain experience across a variety of clients and applications and interact with various functional areas (Business Units, Marketing, Technology) and industries. The analyst must be comfortable both performing and presenting analysis at all levels of detail. The position will be charged with the effective management of client marketing strategy, deepening and strengthening performance and Metrics' relationships with clients.
- Qualified candidates need to possess: 6+ years of analytical experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline required. Higher education in statistics, mathematics, analytic MBA or other quantitative graduate degree is a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and analysis, campaign targeting, test design and measurement
- Expert level familiarity with statistical techniques such as multivariate regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, and CHAID/CART modeling and basic experimental design
- Demonstrated strength in effective written and oral communication. Experience with direct client contact and presentations.
- Advanced user of data query and analysis tools such as SAS or SQL and experience working with large databases
- Ability to present technical/statistical findings to non-technical audiences
- Experience with advanced experimental design, time series forecasting, media mix modeling, text mining, web analytics and/or pricing experience are a plus.
- Design and scope analytical projects: formulate methodology, establish data requirements, identify client deliverables, determine tasks and timing
- Work with internal teams to address client business problems, set expectations, communicate progress and issues, produce results, and deliver findings to clients in a highly professional manner
- Apply statistical methods and execute analyses, such as: build targeting models, develop segmentation schemes, create test designs, develop trigger programs, measure program performance, identify and implement optimization techniques, compute performance lift and ROI
- Acquire and aggregate data from a variety of sources; audit contents and ensure proper usage of data fields; merge, summarize, and transform data as required for analysis
- Keep informed of leading-edge techniques and technologies; acquire training and new skills/knowledge to support development of analytical offering
- Assist in the guidance and mentorship of more junior analysts on the team.
- Fit the Metrics culture: honesty; hard work; team-focused
- Gain "working knowledge" of technologies and methods required to keep Metrics "leading-edge"
- Some travel required
Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org