Location: Blue Bell, PA (outside Philadelphia)
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the body of your e-mail, explain briefly why you believe you are a great fit for this opportunity. In addition, please state your salary expectations.
BehaviorMatrix (www.behaviormatrix.com) is a digital media analytics company that applies proprietary behavioral analysis to big data in order to provide advertisers, product managers, investors, and parents, unique insights into brands, products, and other topics.
Are you a talented graphical UI / UX developer with a track record of delivering a rich user experience?
Interested in working at an early-stage company utilizing your talents to deliver world-class solutions in the emerging fields of social networking and social media analytics?
Looking to show off your big data visualization skills and creativity?
We believe that the right user experience is a key to broad user acceptance. If you think outside the box & consistently demonstrate UX and data visualization creativity, then you are the person for us.
- Self-starter, passionate about your work with great attention to detail
- Work with team and product consumers to develop the ultimate UX
- Code & implement Web application development projects
- Provide amazing visualizations of big data analytics
- Responsible for development of feasibility, optimization and automated unit testing of completed code
- Deliver a rich user experience based on best practices as well as your creativity
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Web applications development with demonstrated experience over the last 2 years developing multi-platform Web applications
- An eye for quality and a willingness to do what is necessary to achieve deadlines in a dynamic environment with frequent priority changes is required.
- Demonstrated user experience creativity
- Prior experience working with visualization of data analysis / statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge of web standards, CSS-based design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Object-oriented & Web Services experience
- Prior experience working with CouchDB or Cassandra a definite plus
- SQL Server, SQLite and / or MySQL experience a plus
- Experience with C#/C++, C#, ASP.NET, and DOTNETNUKE a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in teams or as an individual in a fast paced environment with limited guidance.
- Good oral and written communication skills.