Data Mining Community's Top Resource
for Data Mining and Analytics Software, Jobs, Consulting, Courses, and more
Market Analyst - Temporary
Support both the Segmentation & Analysis and Email Strategy functions to monitor, analyze and manage contact data as it relates to marketing programs and activities.
Location: New York, NY
Marketing Analyst will support both the Segmentation & Analysis and Email
Strategy functions to monitor, analyze and manage contact data as it relates
to marketing programs and activities.
- Work with CRM team to tag and extract data
- Clean and research data anomalies
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly tracking reports
- Create campaign lists for marketing and sales efforts
- Create HTML e-mails for marketing campaigns
- BA/BS in mathematics, quantitative analysis, economics, business-administration/marketing or related field is required
- 1-3 years of experience accessing, compiling and analyzing large volumes of data is required
- Experience in SQL is required
- Ability to manipulate data and program macros in Excel is required
- Experience is SAS, SPSS, Oracle, Visual Basic is preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML preferred
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills are required.
Copyright © 2013 KDnuggets. |
SUBSCRIBE to KDnuggets News email |