Join Intel Cloud Service Platform team, building next generation cloud data analysis services as part of Intel Compute Continuum initiative.
Location: Washington, USA
You will be joining Intel Cloud Service Platform team, building next generation cloud data analysis services as part of Intel Compute Continuum initiative. You will play a key role in designing and developing compelling application services in the cloud, supporting a wide range of client devices, including desktop, mobile, tablet, and phone. The candidate will lead the software design and development effort for analyzing large amount consumer data, transforming into intelligence for predicting future behavior.
MS or Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with relevant Cloud Service Design and Development experience
Preferred Desired Skills:
- Six or more years of data processing/mining software design and development experience
- Strong understanding of data mining models, structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting.
- Solid understanding of the software development process and the task involved
- Good Communication Skills
- Good knowledge with large-scale distributed databases, NoSQL structured data solutions (e.g. Mango DB) or non-relational databases.
- Experience as a Technical Lead on a complex distributed systems project
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.) Hadoop, ASP.NET
- Experience with Rapid Software Prototyping, Agile Development Process
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.