Location: Chicago, IL
Want to be on the cutting edge of digital marketing technology where there are no rules, make your own rules, break them, and make new ones? Want to be a key player in a small team demonstrating digital marketing value far beyond clicks? Join Core Audience's analytics team.
Core Audience is a software as a service (SaaS) company that powers audience-based marketing across bought, earned and owned media. The Core Audience Management Platform, the industry's first data management platform (DMP) built for brands, gives marketers a single view of their customers and the ability to own those audiences - a sustainable competitive marketing advantage. Core Audience's fully hosted solution processes terabytes of data every day, transforming that data into actionable audience segments in real time, and ensuring the highest level of availability (99.99% up-time) in the market. Core Audience is owned by iCrossing, a digital marketing agency and a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies.
As a Data Scientist you will be working closely with data to create simple to complex reports that will help inform and drive media buys. You will be working on descriptive and predicative models of consumers.
- Self-starter with a propensity for action
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven ability to learn new technologies on your own, like Apache Hive (HiveQL), R, and Gephi
- B.S. or higher degree in an analytical field such as computer science, math or physics
- Multi-touch attribution modeling experience a plus
- Experience with HiveQL, R, statistics, machine learning, or big data a plus