Location: Bloomington, IN
Megaputer Intelligence is a quickly growing provider of data and text mining tools and solutions. Gartner Group selected Megaputer as Cool Vendor in its 2010 Cool Vendors report. Our PolyAnalyst™ data analysis platform offers comprehensive integrated Analytics/BI environment featuring a broad selection of cutting edge NLP and predictive modeling engines.
The Megaputer Analytical Consulting team works closely with customers and helps them efficiently address their analytical business challenges. Analysts create easy-to-use custom solutions based on our cutting edge analytical platform. Megaputer delivers analytic solutions for various application fields: e-Discovery, Fraud Detection, VoC and VoE Data Analysis, and Insurance and Warranty Claims Management.
Currently Megaputer is expanding and strengthening its Sales and Marketing teams. We are seeking Sales Managers and a new Sales Director.
Your primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Acquiring and qualifying leads with preset parameters for different industries;
- Assessing the closing potential and realistic timetable for accounts and opportunities;
- Timely and effectively fulfilling requests for information from prospects;
- Preparing price quotations and proposals;
- Developing the sales portion of RFP responses;
- Negotiating contracts and developing services packages;
- Performing account management and development: identifying satisfaction levels, joint publicity and additional revenue opportunities;
- Achieving targets for new software sales and annual renewals;
- Taking active part in regular sales group meetings and training sessions;
- Recording summaries of all communications with prospects and customer in the CRM system;
- Providing periodic written reports on sales activities to management and delivering timely and accurate sales forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 3+ years of experience selling Analytics / BI software and solutions or data analysis consulting services;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- History of achieving sales targets;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time;
- Experience with complex sales cycles.
- Advanced knowledge of the BI industry terminology and concepts;
- Understanding of the need for BI applications: who buys them, how they are used, what are the benefits;
- Knowledge and experience with BI software acquisition cycles and purchase influences;
- Ability to match customer needs to Megaputer solutions and to communicate potential benefits to the customer;
- Knowledge of the BI competitive marketplace;
- Ability to evaluate territory/ industry/ account dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan
- Experience with selling into large accounts in Health Care/ Insurance/ Banking/ Consulting/ Pharmaceutical/ High Tech/ Manufacturing accounts
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools: automation, campaign management, web and email marketing;
Please email resumes to email@example.com .