- XO: Marketing Analyst IV (Data Scientist) - Apr 24, 2015.
Develop game changing analytical, predictive and statistical solutions, develop and deploy models and algorithms to enhance business processes for marketing strategy and operations.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Apr 24, 2015.
Customer-oriented, passionate and driven Data Science Engineer to lead our test automation and release management; be able to design and drive large projects from inception to production implementation and beyond.
- Boeing: Game Software Engineer - Apr 23, 2015.
Help develop C++, OpenGL, and OpenGL Shader code to provide high-end visualization to new and existing simulation applications to support both commercial and defense programs.
- Boeing: Software Engineer Java Big Data Analysis - Apr 23, 2015.
Develop code that helps to process, visualize, and analyze Big Data, including processing raw files, data standardization, integration, writing clean data to a database.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Data Architect - Apr 23, 2015.
Help design and develop Big Data Databases, create Data Models, define and develop ETL procedures, and manage the overall ETL architecture to support commercial and defense programs.
- SEIU 775: Data Scientist (Research and Analytics) - Apr 22, 2015.
Develop and build an ambitious portfolio of predictive modeling projects including learning outcomes, matching algorithms to connect home care aides with their consumers, and personalizing care plans for individual long-term care consumers.
- Macys: VP, Advanced Analytics - Apr 20, 2015.
Responsible for informing business and customer strategy, enabling and optimizing dynamic marketing and site capabilities, and for driving key customer, sales and efficiency KPIs.
- Booking: Data Scientist – Machine Learning - Apr 15, 2015.
Work side by side with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to translate terabytes of data into unforgettable holidays for millions of people around the globe. Generous worldwide relocation package.
- Booking: Data Scientist – General - Apr 15, 2015.
You will be working with stakeholders throughout the company to generate understanding, strategy and suggest actions based on data. Open to worldwide candidates - a generous relocation package available.
- NREL: Senior Scientist Computational Statistics - Apr 10, 2015.
Work with NREL scientists by introducing modern statistical methodologies in the research and analysis of large-scale temporal datasets, laboratory data, mathematical models, and simulations related to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Columbia University: Director of Analysis and Reporting - Apr 8, 2015.
Lead research and assessment through strategic analytics to support Columbia College, provide leadership and technical guidance to manage research needs around design, analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
- Cox: Manager, Advanced Analytics - Apr 3, 2015.
Identify and work on high-impact business and marketing problems and develop viable solutions through data analysis, predictive modeling, and advanced analytics techniques.
- Arrowstreet Capital: Research Associate/Data Analyst - Mar 31, 2015.
Support our research team investment ideas, help code ideas into signals, test, and producing return and risk forecasts to drive trading decisions.
- Sonic Automotive: Operations Research/Predictive Modeling Specialist - Mar 31, 2015.
Monitoring, maintenance, and building of new predictive models, including new and used vehicle pricing, inventory, and appraisals.
- NPD: Head of Global Validation & Input - Mar 20, 2015.
Initial focus on standardizing and developing efficient processes to validate data from input through client delivery.
- NPD: Head of Global Data Classification (Data Scientist) - Mar 20, 2015.
Run our Global Data Classification organization with an initial focus on standardizing processes and developing productivity measurements.
- Brandman University: Assistant Director of Marketing Analytics - Mar 19, 2015.
Building and maintaining the intelligence infrastructure as well as predictive analytics behind all marketing campaigns
- Blue Apron: Director of Business Intelligence - Mar 16, 2015.
Lead the data team in New York City. Since launching in 2012, the business has grown dramatically to deliver over million meals nationwide each month.
- D-Wave Systems (Quantum Computing): Machine Learning Researcher - Mar 14, 2015.
The science fiction future is here. Help design and implement novel machine learning and deep learning algorithms that leverage the power of the D-Wave quantum computer.
- Alliant: SAS Programmer/Data Analyst, Direct Marketing/Credit - Mar 10, 2015.
Support our Analytics team with responsibility for data manipulation, model scoring and report generation.
- Civis Analytics: VP / Director of Applied Data Science - Mar 10, 2015.
An experienced analytics leader to guide a team of client-facing data scientists, who work with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and other domains, and build cloud-based tools to do Data Science better.
- VEIC: Energy Data Analysts - Mar 10, 2015.
Work closely with clients to develop and maintain analytical tools that derive useful information from data sources like Smart Meter, sub-meter data, etc. in support of efficiency projects. Apply by Mar 23.
- PeerIQ: Credit Quant - Mar 6, 2015.
Developing statistical and quantitative models to support prepayment, default and loss forecasting; Basel and CCAR; pricing and valuation; and other economic calculations.
- Criteo: Senior Data Scientist, Machine Learning - Mar 5, 2015.
Outstanding machine learning research scientists to contribute to Criteo in driving the future of ad targeting, personalization, content extraction, content matching and other prediction problems.
- HomeUnion: Sr. Data Scientist - Mar 3, 2015.
Be fearless: include heuristics into a solution; be skeptic: self-scrutinize, able to pivot quickly; be creative: experiment with modeling techniques, invent and test features.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Feb 26, 2015.
Apple Data Science Engineering is building an environment to enable cutting-edge data analysis over Petabytes of data, supporting Apple Analytic Insight team responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse.
- Cardinal Financial: Production Support Analyst (Marketing) - Feb 26, 2015.
Work closely with management team to drive marketing efforts and overcome marketing obstacles. Monitor and adjust volumes, criteria, and flow to production teams.
- Cardinal Financial: Data Science Analyst - Feb 26, 2015.
Apply your expertise in quantitative business analysis, data mining and visualization to see beyond the numbers, develop a deep understanding of the business, translate data into actionable insights.
- PredictionIO: Machine Learning Engineer (Evangelist) - Feb 26, 2015.
Are you passionate about machine learning and open source? Do you have the ability to engage other developers and data scientists? If yes, read on ...