- Knewton: Data Scientist - May 28, 2015.
We're looking for engineers or applied scientists with experience implementing data mining and machine learning systems to help build an innovative online education system that adapts to each individual student.
- Discovery Communications: Manager – Data Science - May 27, 2015.
Work closely with other analytics professionals and with the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence group to develop a technology infrastructure that supports the data science process.
- Datalicious: Head of Analytics - May 26, 2015.
Demonstrate your leadership by managing your own team of analysts in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Own and drive forward major data engineering initiatives and architectural decisions for systems that ingest, transform, organize, and expose data.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Scientist - May 23, 2015.
You will own major analysis and inference projects, working independently with other parts of the organization to deliver internal and external business value in a safe, reliable and scalable fashion.
- Blue Apron: Data Scientist - May 23, 2015.
Help us infer food preferences, create complex demand prediction models, quantitatively characterize recipe quality, build critical analytics to power a massive logistics operation, and identify innovative new data products.
- Blue Apron: Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Join our team to revolutionize the food chain through data; empower the organization through the ingestion, organization, manipulation, and delivery of fast, reliable, and consistent data.
- Cogitativo: Senior Data Scientist - May 22, 2015.
Our thesis is simple: through our proprietary machine learning models, we can begin to "understand" the true behaviors of our healthcare system and we can make the delivery of healthcare the way we always intended - simple, intuitive, and human.
- Great West Casualty Company: Manager, Business Analytics - May 21, 2015.
Lead our Business Analytics team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, an analytical mindset, and a passion to develop data driven services, coupled with a background in Actuarial Science.
- Datalicious: Analytics Sales Engineer (Sydney) - May 20, 2015.
Take ownership of technical sales for creating analytics-based solutions for customers, including technical qualification, presentations, demonstrations, and running performance test.
- Datalicious: Analytics Project Manager (Sydney) - May 20, 2015.
Experienced Project Manager with track record in managing digital and technical projects with a solid understanding of data/analytics concepts to join our Sydney office.
- Geisinger Health System: Associate VP, Enterprise Data Management - May 19, 2015.
Set the strategic direction and manage a high functioning, world class analytic platform and service department.
- Quantcast: Senior Principal Scientist - May 12, 2015.
A seasoned leader to guide our data scientists, software engineers, and company in applying innovative machine learning, data mining, statistics, and software development techniques to solve business problems.
- PointPredictive: Data Scientists - May 9, 2015.
Join our rapidly growing fraud and risk analytics team in sunny San Diego, work on solving complex fraud and risk problems for the financial services industry on emerging and growing areas of fraud risk.
- Thomson Reuters: Research Director/Manager, Corporate Research & Development - May 8, 2015.
Lead and mentor a team of researchers in Eagan, MN; define and develop state-of-the-art information-based solutions for professionals around the world. Hands-on position, requires significant expertise in one or more focus areas.
- Pew Research: Data Scientist - May 6, 2015.
Pew Research Center informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. Pew Research Center Labs is a new effort by the Center to use techniques from data science to conduct rigorous social science research.
- AirLiquide: Research Scientist – Data Mining - May 6, 2015.
Work on challenging problems in Air Liquide Home Healthcare and Industrial Business. Air Liquide is a world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment.
- Quantcast: Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning, Performance Targeting & Optimization - May 5, 2015.
Help build and operate realtime prediction and control systems that power all our advertising products at scale.
- Quantcast: Modeling Scientist, Brand and Inventory Quality - May 5, 2015.
Focus on creatively tackling most complex quantitative modeling problems and advancing the company core statistical inference and algorithmic technology for audience targeting.
- Hillary for America: Data Scientist, Modeling Analyst, and Survey Methodologist - May 4, 2015.
Join Hillary for America and play a pivotal role in developing data-driven strategies for key primary and battleground states for 2016 US Presidential election.
- ACI Worldwide: Data Scientist - May 3, 2015.
Develop predictive models for clients in the finance, retail and telecommunications industries, and takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of the deliverables.
- Criteo: Senior Data Scientist – Machine Learning - Apr 30, 2015.
Outstanding machine learning research scientists to contribute to Criteo in driving the future of ad targeting, personalization, content extraction, content matching and other prediction problems.
- Damballa: Research Scientist - Apr 29, 2015.
Using applied scientific research and leveraging data collected from sensors monitoring millions of hosts, we discover new and innovative ways to stay ahead of cyber crime activity.
- Boeing: Advanced Info Technologist in Machine Learning - Apr 28, 2015.
This position is focusing on Machine Learning and Data Mining with a strong background in statistics, probability, mathematics, databases, and strong programming skills. Help build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Text Analytics - Apr 28, 2015.
Join growing Boeing central R&D, Analytics and Simulation organization, and apply advanced data analysis and text analysis algorithms to help build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Growth Intelligence: Developer, Big Data - Apr 28, 2015.
Help collect and process data on millions of companies from many sources, scale back-end data platform, build and improve web application, analyse data, and extract useful insights. Our clients include Google, American Express and Vodafone.
- Growth Intelligence (London): Senior Data Scientist - Apr 28, 2015.
Help us take the messy data we have on millions of companies and push it through a data pipeline into a web based search and recommendation engine. Our clients include Google, American Express and Vodafone.
- XO: Marketing Analyst IV (Data Scientist) - Apr 24, 2015.
Develop game changing analytical, predictive and statistical solutions, develop and deploy models and algorithms to enhance business processes for marketing strategy and operations.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Apr 24, 2015.
Customer-oriented, passionate and driven Data Science Engineer to lead our test automation and release management; be able to design and drive large projects from inception to production implementation and beyond.
- Boeing: Game Software Engineer - Apr 23, 2015.
Help develop C++, OpenGL, and OpenGL Shader code to provide high-end visualization to new and existing simulation applications to support both commercial and defense programs.
- Boeing: Software Engineer Java Big Data Analysis - Apr 23, 2015.
Develop code that helps to process, visualize, and analyze Big Data, including processing raw files, data standardization, integration, writing clean data to a database.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Data Architect - Apr 23, 2015.
Help design and develop Big Data Databases, create Data Models, define and develop ETL procedures, and manage the overall ETL architecture to support commercial and defense programs.
- SEIU 775: Data Scientist (Research and Analytics) - Apr 22, 2015.
Develop and build an ambitious portfolio of predictive modeling projects including learning outcomes, matching algorithms to connect home care aides with their consumers, and personalizing care plans for individual long-term care consumers.
- Macys: VP, Advanced Analytics - Apr 20, 2015.
Responsible for informing business and customer strategy, enabling and optimizing dynamic marketing and site capabilities, and for driving key customer, sales and efficiency KPIs.
- Booking: Data Scientist – Machine Learning - Apr 15, 2015.
Work side by side with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to translate terabytes of data into unforgettable holidays for millions of people around the globe. Generous worldwide relocation package.
- Booking: Data Scientist – General - Apr 15, 2015.
You will be working with stakeholders throughout the company to generate understanding, strategy and suggest actions based on data. Open to worldwide candidates - a generous relocation package available.
- NREL: Senior Scientist Computational Statistics - Apr 10, 2015.
Work with NREL scientists by introducing modern statistical methodologies in the research and analysis of large-scale temporal datasets, laboratory data, mathematical models, and simulations related to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Columbia University: Director of Analysis and Reporting - Apr 8, 2015.
Lead research and assessment through strategic analytics to support Columbia College, provide leadership and technical guidance to manage research needs around design, analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
- Cox: Manager, Advanced Analytics - Apr 3, 2015.
Identify and work on high-impact business and marketing problems and develop viable solutions through data analysis, predictive modeling, and advanced analytics techniques.
- Arrowstreet Capital: Research Associate/Data Analyst - Mar 31, 2015.
Support our research team investment ideas, help code ideas into signals, test, and producing return and risk forecasts to drive trading decisions.
- Sonic Automotive: Operations Research/Predictive Modeling Specialist - Mar 31, 2015.
Monitoring, maintenance, and building of new predictive models, including new and used vehicle pricing, inventory, and appraisals.