- City of Hartford: Statistician/Data Analyst - Sep 3, 2015.
Do analytical/operational research, data mining, and operational modeling for Management, Budget and Grants Dept. Apply by Sep 28.
- Ford: 19384 R&D Quantitative Analyst - Sep 2, 2015.
Seeking a high-potential Quantitative Analyst to assist in all phases of model development, evaluation, and deployment for use in support of Ford and Ford Credit business units. The analyst would have a great deal of autonomy in conducting research and selecting desired modeling methodologies.
- Ford: 17688 Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Sep 2, 2015.
Intellectual curiosity and ability to mine hidden gems in large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data; ability to use mathematics, statistics, visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Kohls: Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics - Sep 1, 2015.
Do you love leading complex data analytics & developing insights? Are you energized by analyzing data to help drive critical business decisions? Do you enjoy telling business stories based on analytics?
- Kohls: Manager, Big Data Customer Insights - Sep 1, 2015.
Execute and manage a team to support structure, processing, and analyzing of high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to generate insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- Kohls: Big Data Customer Insights Analyst - Sep 1, 2015.
Structure, process, and analyze high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to support insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- Barclaycard, US: Data Director - Aug 27, 2015.
Lead the Data transformation of Barclaycard in US, provide a world-class Data Infrastructure and Applications enabling better customer/client experience and business growth.
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston or Mountain View - Aug 26, 2015.
Our vision is to make machine learning cloud technology accessible to every enterprise, data scientist, developer, information worker, consumer, and device anywhere in the world.
- Microsoft: R Data Scientist. - Aug 26, 2015.
Are you passionate about R? Use it to solve real-world analysis and predictive modeling problems? Contribute packages and improvements to CRAN? If yes, talk to us about joining Microsoft Azure ML Data Science team.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist/Advanced Analytics Evangelist. - Aug 26, 2015.
Looking for people passionate about both data science and education - design and develop end-to-end data science solutions, and deliver them in both product-driven and educational contexts.
- eBay: Data Scientist – Statistician - Aug 26, 2015.
Conduct A/B tests and deep dive statistical analysis/modeling for marketing analytic at eBay. Critical skills/experience on R, SQL, and online A/B experiments required.
- Southern Company: Web or Digital Analytics Technical Developer - Aug 26, 2015.
Support the digital or web analytic needs of all business units by implementing, configuring and supporting web analytical tools such as Webtrends, Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics, etc.
- Walmart: Director Customer Analytics – Global Customer Insights & Analytics - Aug 24, 2015.
Manages and drives the development and management of a customer-level demand forecasting and analysis capability to inform on sources of customer profitability and strategic investments.
- EA: Research Data Scientist - Aug 21, 2015.
Use machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems in the gaming domain; Analyze and extract key insights from EA rich store of gamer and gameplay data.
- Adobe: Data Scientist – Engineering - Aug 21, 2015.
Help build the web next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.
- IESEG (France): Ph.D. Candidates In Big Data Marketing Analytics - Aug 20, 2015.
Get support to engage in innovative business relevant research projects with high potential to get published in international peer-reviewed journals, be part of IÉSEG Center for Marketing Analytics team, and aim to get PhD in 3 years.
- Catasys: Senior Data Analyst, Healthcare Services - Aug 19, 2015.
As key member of Infrastructure and Analytics dept, help analyze and mine large databases, design studies, develop models and address corporate analytics needs.
- Fortune 500 firm: Sr. Manager, Predictive Analytics and Data Science - Aug 18, 2015.
Lead team that responsible for model building and predictive analytic at a large and growing Fortune 500 Company, be responsible for algorithm building across the firm and leveraging operational data into business insight.
- A leading financial institution: BigData Analytics Developer - Aug 18, 2015.
A leading financial institution is looking for a BigData Analytics developer to design software, be expert resource, and help design, test, implement and support solutions.
- NVIDIA: Senior Data Mining Analyst - Aug 16, 2015.
Fill a key role in our Business Planning & Analytics Team, the analytic hub of NVIDIA product marketing organization.
- Nexon: Sr. Game Analyst - Aug 14, 2015.
Work closely with various internal teams to help drive innovation in our games through analytics, insights and data-driven decisions.
- Corios LLC: Technical Project Manager - Aug 12, 2015.
We tell the stories the numbers cant; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights and our past experience to deliver the best interpretation and recommendations.
- Corios LLC: Analytics Consultant - Aug 12, 2015.
Contribute directly to client engagements, from data cleansing and development, to database integration, and developing/deploying analytic and predictive models.
- SapientNitro: Sr. Associate Advanced Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Responsible for defining and executing custom marketing and strategy analytics solutions, including transforming data into actionable insights, and developing user segmentation models.
- SapientNitro: Sr. Manager Marketing Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Lead marketing strategy projects across full spectrum of marketing strategy offering, drive thought leadership and business development initiatives.
- SapientNitro: Sr. Associate, Marketing Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Provide analysis to improve the effectiveness of the planning, execution and optimization of marketing strategy; tie the optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and the underlying business objectives.
- SapientNitro: Director, Performance/Marketing Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Lead multi-channel, real time, measurement and analytics initiatives, have experience of developing product and service propositions and taking them to market.
- TIBCO: Principal Data Scientist - Aug 7, 2015.
Join our rapidly growing TIBCO Data Science team and provide business consulting expertise in the context of customer implementations of TIBCO software.
- Mousera: Data Scientist - Aug 7, 2015.
Lead our focus in collecting and extracting scientifically relevant metrics from large multi-modal sensor datasets.
- CSU East Bay: Faculty, Statistics/Biostatistics, Full-Time Tenure-Track - Aug 4, 2015.
Teach undergraduate/MS courses in Statistics/Analytics/Data Science/Statistical Learning/Big Data, sustain related research program. Teach, advise, and mentor ethnically diverse students.
- SEC: Operations Research Analyst (Text Analytics) - Aug 4, 2015.
Support big data projects and use cutting-edge analytical tools and methods to inform policy-making and risk assessment activities for U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Columbia U.: Director of Data, Reporting & Analysis - Jul 31, 2015.
Lead Data Systems Infrastructure, which serves the operational information needs and facilitates strategic analytics to support Columbia College and its units.
- Columbia U.: Data and Research Analyst - Jul 31, 2015.
Work closely with the Director to develop, manage, and maintain various data-driven processes and applications, including reporting and analysis, data integrity and security to support Columbia College and its units.
- Coinalytics Co.: Sr. Machine Learning Engineer / Data Scientist - Jul 30, 2015.
Our path-breaking platform brings real-time machine learning and graph analytics capabilities to the blockchain, and pragmatic and data-driven solutions to the worlds of payments, financial services and the Internet of Things.
- City of Hartford: Statistician (Data Analyst) - Jul 30, 2015.
Do analytical/operational research, data mining, and operational modeling for Management, Budget and Grants Dept. Apply by Aug 18.
- GuideOne: Predictive Modeler II - Jul 29, 2015.
Develop, test, and validate technical, statistical, diagnostic and other quantitative models that predict probability of outcomes impacting GuideOne business applications.
- Enova: Analytics Manager - Jul 23, 2015.
Use creativity and innovative techniques to enhance and improve current statistical processes/ methods, and coordinate, manage and review statistical modeling solutions.
- NTU (Singapore): Faculty Positions in Data Analytics - Jul 22, 2015.
NTU, young and fast-rising research university, invites applications for positions at the ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor in Data Analytics.
- U. of California San Diego: Data Analytics Analyst (77011) - Jul 20, 2015.
Provide reliable and timely high-level qualitative and quantitative data and trend analysis that supports the strategic planning and operational effectiveness of key Vice Chancellor for Research programs.
- Geisinger: Senior Data Science Programmer - Jul 20, 2015.
Responsible for designing, deploying, and improving infrastructure in support of data scientists, and providing direct programming and scientific support to data scientists.
- Digital Catapult Centre: Lead Technologist – Data (Permanent or Contract) - Jul 18, 2015.
Have deep expertise in data technologies, help catapult UK best ideas from startups and university research to grow into large-scale companies.
- Ford: Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Jul 17, 2015.
Mine hidden gems in very large structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and use mathematics and applied statistics with visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Manhattan Associates: Senior Operations Research Analyst – Data Scientist - Jul 17, 2015.
Help lead the innovation and advancement of solutions to complex supply chain management problems using predictive analytics, data mining, mathematical programming, and similar methods.
- Mitra Capital: Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer - Jul 16, 2015.
Seeking an experienced Data Scientist to help create innovative technology solutions at the intersection of language analysis, data-driven insights and logic-based workflow.
- SAS: Machine Learning Algorithm Research/Developer - Jul 15, 2015.
Developer with a strong analytical background and excellent programming skills to collaborate with a team developing new machine learning algorithms for NLP, text classification, sentiment analysis, and similar tasks.
- U. of Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy: Postdoc, Pre-Doctoral, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, and Project Manager - Jul 15, 2015.
Are you interested in using your machine-learning, data-mining, and data science skills to make the world a better place? U. Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy has multiple openings.
- Jigsaw Academy: Analytics and Big Data Experts - Jul 15, 2015.
Develop e-learning content and case studies in the field of analytics and big data, meaningful and relevant to students looking to build a career in the field.
- Macy’s: VP, Marketing Data Science and Analytics - Jul 14, 2015.
Informing business and marketing strategy, guiding tactical execution and identifying new opportunities to drive and grow sales across Macy's.
- Apple: Data Mining Scientist - Jul 11, 2015.
Outstanding data mining scientist to help design, develop, and field data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple.
- Corios LLC: Analytics Consultant - Jul 8, 2015.
If you're fascinated with predicting consumer behavior, and you enjoy delivering insights from your analysis to influence important decisions, come to Corios.