- Great West Casualty Company: Predictive Modeler – Data Analyst - Apr 22, 2014.
Researching, analyzing and developing predictive models in support of company mission - be the premier provider of insurance products and services for truckers.
- Apple: Data Scientist – iTunes - Apr 20, 2014.
Apple has a tremendous amount of data, and we have just scratched the surface in pattern detection, anomaly detection, predictive modeling, and optimization. We encourage scientists to stay abreast of research by attending conferences and working with academy.
- Apple: iAd – Senior Software Engineer - Apr 20, 2014.
Apple advertising is redefining the advertising experience on mobile devices. Be part of a dynamic team building high performance and scalable applications.
- Videology: Data Mining Scientist - Apr 17, 2014.
Videology is a leading technology company in the digital advertising industry. Support data mining and machine learning efforts, both for research and for ad optimization products.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Mobile Business Development - Apr 17, 2014.
Talented BI Engineer who is passionate about using data to drive crucial business decisions regarding our activity in the mobile ecosystem.
- Bosch: Data Mining Engineer – Big Data Infrastructure - Apr 17, 2014.
Bring together disparate technologies and use data mining and analytics to solve business problems in Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and other domains.
- Best Practice Partners: Principal Consultant, Clinical Innovations and Physician Engagement - Apr 16, 2014.
Lead the development and delivery of the client company clinical quality improvement and provider engagement services to assist clients in validating and ensuring improved outcomes.
- Apple: BI Applications Developer - Apr 16, 2014.
Have a startup mentality rather than a IT shop mentality, develop solutions to create different business analytical reports from vast amount of data.
- JPMorgan Chase: Data Scientist for New Customer Engagement - Apr 15, 2014.
Develop and plan required analytic projects; work with data owners and managers to develop data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- JPMorgan Chase: Business Analyst for Customer Engagement Analytics - Apr 15, 2014.
Capture the business requirements for the analytics projects, create business cases, work with other teams to integrate data mining results.
- JPMorgan Chase: Analytics Manager for New Customer Engagement - Apr 15, 2014.
Manage a team of data scientists and business analysts using statistics, machine learning or data mining techniques to optimize operations by increasing revenues and reducing costs.
- Netflix: Sr. Data Scientist – Marketing Algorithms/Analytics - Apr 12, 2014.
Outgoing, curious, interdisciplinary data expert to work as a data miner, statistical modeler and algorithm designer - work with marketing decision makers to better understand and optimize customer acquisition.
- Sirius XM: Analyst, Database Analytics - Apr 10, 2014.
Maintaining the team databases, developing knowledge of other organization data for possible integration, working on quality and database documentation.
- Megaputer: Data Analysis Consultant - Apr 9, 2014.
Create data analysis and reporting solutions for Megaputer customers with the help of PolyAnalyst(tm) platform: experimental, proof-of-concept, implementation, and production projects. Develop successful long-term relationships with customers.
- Tagged: Big Data Engineer - Apr 6, 2014.
Tagged makes social discovery products that enable anyone to meet and socialize with new people. Data Engineer works very closely with Data Scientists to build high performance, high volume data engineering solutions.
- Comcast: Sr. Analyst – Data Science - Apr 4, 2014.
Dive into large, noisy, and complex real-world behavioral data to produce innovative analysis and find hidden gems, work closely with others to generate seamless BI solutions.
- Amazon: Sr. Research Scientist, Automated Advertising - Apr 4, 2014.
Lead projects in algorithmic improvements across key automated advertising problems, including keyword discovery, optimal keyword-to-landing-page mapping, automated ad-copy taxonomy, and continuous feedback bidding algorithms.
- SAS: Research Statistician Developer - Apr 2, 2014.
Create innovative software to apply cutting-edge analytical techniques working with textual data from customer comments, social media, emails, and other sources.
- Cerner: Data Scientist - Apr 1, 2014.
Work on the cutting edge of Big Data, develop critical mathematical-model-based embedded systems that drive high-value business actions for our health industry clients.
- Globys: Research Scientist – Dynamic Bayesian Networks - Mar 31, 2014.
Developing core science into advanced technical capabilities that work on real-world problems at scale, presenting to stakeholders, and delivering the output to software architects.
- Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories: Member of Research Staff – Predictive Analytics - Mar 29, 2014.
Perform original research in data analysis, machine learning, predictive data modeling, time series prediction, anomaly detection, or visualization for large-scale data sets.
- Amazon: Machine Learning Engineer – Applied Machine Learning Team - Mar 22, 2014.
From automated targeting to threat detection, our problem space is deep and diverse and we have access to the planet-scale computing resources and datasets required to solve these difficult problems.
- Kreditech: Data Scientist – Web Analytics - Mar 20, 2014.
Use advanced business analytics over web traffic to optimize customer experience, help us understand and maximize return on investment for our marketing.
- Kreditech: Junior Data Scientist – Business Analyst - Mar 20, 2014.
If you a data scientist by heart and soul, search for a demanding application for machine learning, value creative approaches, and want to work in Hamburg, this job is for you.
- AT&T: Lead Product Development Mgr, Big Data Algorithms and Insights - Mar 19, 2014.
Lead advanced analytics, novel algorithms, interactions with scientific teams currently working on products for the Consumer Insights Platform / Big Data team.
- AT&T: Lead Product Development Engineer Big Data CIP IT Systems - Mar 19, 2014.
Work closely with the Director of Product Development to lead all aspects of Big Data CIP systems architecture design, technical implementation and product deployment.
- RootMetrics: Statistical Analyst - Mar 14, 2014.
Join us at RootMetrics where we are providing an accurate view of wireless carrier and connected device performance, and help build a movement for an open mobile market that democratizes mobile performance data.
- Roblox: Sr. Data Scientist - Mar 12, 2014.
ROBLOX allows builders to create elaborate online environments that simulate the real world, then share and play them with the community, and is on a mission to be the global leader in user-generated gaming and creation for all ages.
- Educational Testing Service: Research Director NLP, Speech Processing - Mar 12, 2014.
Lead a team of 26 scientists and engineers in the research and development of fundamental and applied research in NLP and speech processing to address current needs and anticipate future needs of education and assessment.
- Best Practice Partners: Data Scientist - Mar 4, 2014.
Help fix fundamental problems in the healthcare industry, leverage proprietary health care and claims data to create huge financial and societal benefit.
- Adobe: Analytics Engineer / Data Scientist - Mar 1, 2014.
Work with our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers to create products that connect and empower the creative world.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist - Feb 28, 2014.
Join a fast paced data science team in the Microsoft Cloud + Enterprise organization building machine learning powered intelligent web services.
- NREL: Data Scientist - Feb 28, 2014.
Derive maximum benefit from the diverse data sets generated and scientific data systems in support of renewable energy research and related applications.
- Method3: Experienced Big Data Software Engineer - Feb 27, 2014.
Method3, a leader in human capital, RPO, and technology solutions is seeking an experienced Big Data Software Engineer for a large Big4 client in the Irvine, CA area.
- The Chartis Group: Data Manager - Feb 27, 2014.
Lead the team providing high quality data and analytic support for client engagements and internal research and development initiatives within the firm.
- Travelers: Associate, Research and Modeling - Feb 26, 2014.
Travelers, a leading insurance company in North America, has exciting RnD position with opportunity for both technical innovation and business impact, and working closely with key leaders across several business lines.