- Boeing: Parallel Database Systems Engineer - Nov 25, 2014.
Looking for experienced software researchers and developers with emphasis on massively parallel processing database architectures as applied to diverse data sets in the aerospace industry.
- Boeing: Aerospace Systems Modeling and Simulation Engineer - Nov 25, 2014.
We are interested in those experienced in aerospace systems modeling and software development with emphasis on simulation and visualization of diverse information sets using diverse system architectures.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist – Modeling - Nov 25, 2014.
Modeling, using formal languages for system specification, requirements formalization, application of formal methods to safety analysis, vehicle health management, and test-case generation.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist - Nov 25, 2014.
Innovative researchers with interests and experience in methods for machine learning, pattern recognition, machine vision, multi-modal sensor data fusion and visualization.
- Bridgepoint Education: Director of Data Warehousing - Nov 23, 2014.
Lead the BI department, enabling and supporting the enterprise information and knowledge delivery systems and set the BI roadmap in support of the strategic direction of the organization.
- Bridgepoint Education: Director of Advanced Analytics - Nov 22, 2014.
Direct the development of game changing analytical and statistical solutions that enhance business knowledge, the development and deployment of models and algorithms to enhance business processes.
- Real Time Data Solutions: Data Analyst - Nov 22, 2014.
Work with engineers, product managers and web designers to deliver real time data mining solutions and help improving the quality of our products.
- LRRI: Senior Data Scientist - Nov 21, 2014.
Looking for a driven and visionary team leader in our data science division, Datalytic Solutions.
- RTDS: Senior Data Mining Developer - Nov 20, 2014.
Leadership role in designing and implementing new functionality for our real-time data-mining application, working with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers across the full software-development lifecycle.
- Bain: Senior Advanced Analytics Specialist (Data Science) - Nov 20, 2014.
Join our growing Advanced Analytics Group, Bain's team of advanced analytics and primary research experts.
- Metis, a division of Kaplan: Data Science Lead - Nov 19, 2014.
An experienced data scientist to head the teaching of our data science bootcamps and to champion our growth in the field of data science education and training.
- Chubb: Predictive Modeler – Domestic US Focus - Nov 19, 2014.
Provides actuarial support in the Predictive Modeling Unit, work with predictive models for Automobile and Homeowners pricing and underwriting, and support Marketing, Appraisal, and other areas.
- Chubb: Sr. Positional Analytics Specialist - Nov 19, 2014.
Identifying and leading the integration of data sources that improve underwriting, pricing, service and appraisal functions.
- IRI: Digitial Media Consultant, Analytics - Nov 17, 2014.
Join Media Center of Excellence, analyze the impact of digital and other media on CPG shopping and product purchasing, analyze and interpret media and digital data trends/patterns and translate them into meaningful solutions for clients.
- New York Life: Predictive Modeler - Nov 15, 2014.
Join Analytic Science Division, an internal consulting group for the company, playing big role in company direction and decisions, and involved with a vast range of interesting projects.
- Megaputer Intelligence: Data Analysis Consultant - Nov 15, 2014.
Create data analysis and reporting solutions for Megaputer customers with the help of PolyAnalyst platform: experimental, proof-of-concept, implementation, and production projects. Develop successful long-term relationships with customers.
- L’Oreal Americas: Senior Data Scientist, Connected Beauty Incubator - Nov 11, 2014.
Help L'Oreal expand into connected beauty, use "big data" science tools to increase product performance and improve the lives of our consumers.
- Clarity Solution Group: Data engineers - Nov 7, 2014.
Looking for highly talented and motivated data engineers, to travel to client site and use diverse technical tools to help deliver high impact insights from structured and unstructured datasets.
- Apple: Data Scientist - Nov 5, 2014.
The Maps Supply Chain Management team is looking for a skilled, experienced, and motivated Data Scientist to help us discover patterns and quality issues with our local data sets.
- UBS: Recommender System Specialist - Nov 4, 2014.
Analyze and interpret large amounts of client data in order to identify the specific needs of distinct client groups and to finally work up personalized investment proposals.
- Hyundai Capital America: Principal Statistician - Oct 31, 2014.
Managing the design, development, and implementation of statistical services to assess Loan and Credit Portfolio risk status and trends in Commercial and Consumer Loan Portfolio.
- MassMutual: Data Engineer - Oct 30, 2014.
An exceptional data engineer to build and maintain big data infrastructure to support the development of a strategic data asset and the execution of data science projects.
- DBS Bank (Singapore): VP, Data Scientist - Oct 30, 2014.
Assess business needs and define analytical strategy, data & technology requirements. Develop models and perform statistical analysis to predict customer behavior across full range of consumer banking products.
- Higher Up Recruiting: Data Scientists, Data Miners, NLP Experts - Oct 28, 2014.
Higher Up Recruiting is working with a San Diego based company recruiting for both Contract and Direct Hire positions for a Biotech related company in San Diego.
- Modern Analytics: Statistician/SAS Programmer - Oct 24, 2014.
Work closely with clients during the development and implementation of statistical, score-based, and empirical models to provide high-quality statistical modeling support.
- Great West Casualty Company: Predictive Modeler - Oct 24, 2014.
Researching, analyzing and developing predictive models to support of our mission - be the premier provider of insurance products and services for truckers.
- iCrossing: Supervisor, Insights and Data Science - Oct 23, 2014.
Build on the skills of the Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst and expand into a leadership role through overseeing a team of analytic professionals for a single client and/or a small number of clients.
- Apple: Software Engineering Manager, Analytics Insights - Oct 22, 2014.
Apple Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse company-wide. This role is to lead a team of software engineers who build tools to support the fraud prevention efforts.
- Apple: Data Analyst - Oct 20, 2014.
The Maps team is looking for self-motivated team players who are fascinated by data, are curious about patterns and anomalies, and want to derive insights from data to improve our products.
- Adobe: Sr. Machine Learning Engineer (C++ / Big Data) - Oct 17, 2014.
Be part of the development team that produces a complex, high-performance analytics product called Adobe Data Workbench. Have superior problem-solving skills an a knack for developing large-scale, high-performance, complex systems.
- Catalytic DS: Biomedical Text Mining Developer - Oct 16, 2014.
Help develop cloud-based text analytics solutions that enable researchers to use biomedical information locked in vast repositories of 'read only' scientific publications.
- Pacific Life: Sr. Data Scientist - Oct 15, 2014.
Analyze big data to gain a better understanding of our customers - how they interact with our company and our products and what they desire moving forward.
- ArrowStreet Capital: Research Associate - Oct 14, 2014.
Join investment research team, support coding new ideas into signals, testing them, and producing return and risk forecasts to drive trading decisions.
- Analatom: Artificial Intelligence / Data Mining Engineer (US Permanent Residency or Citizenship Required) - Oct 12, 2014.
Work with large data sets, complex algorithms, and team members from a variety of specialties to solve hard problems. Support a range of clients, including front-line analysts, researchers, and senior leadership.
- GuideOne: Lead Predictive Modeler - Oct 11, 2014.
Responsible for advancing the use of predictive models and analytics, project management, planning and delivering predictive models and statistical analysis.
- Booking: Product Owner – Data Science - Oct 11, 2014.
Use our data to create products and features improving our customers experience, with a strong focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty.
- Alibaba: Senior Data Scientist - Oct 9, 2014.
Develop rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences from the vast resources in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of areas.
- Civis Analytics: Data Scientist – Unstructured Data - Oct 7, 2014.
Apply techniques from text analytics, machine learning, applied statistics, natural language processing, computer vision, and speech processing to the growing unstructured datasets collected at Civis.
- Civis Analytics: Data Scientist – Statistics (Senior and Junior roles) - Oct 7, 2014.
Civis was founded by a team from Obama 2012 and is helping companies, non-profits, and campaigns leverage their data. Apply state-of-the-art statistical methods and develop entirely new methods to use our data in new ways.
- Civis Analytics: Data Scientist – Engineering (Senior and Junior roles) - Oct 7, 2014.
Founded by a team from Obama 2012, we are helping companies, non-profits, and campaigns leverage their data. Integrate, scale, and optimize our team data science methods, techniques, and best practices to run on very large datasets at high speeds.
- Cray: Senior Data Scientist - Oct 7, 2014.
Part of an elite data science team supporting global Fortune 100 organizations in detection, forecasting, predictive modeling and analytics to provide business insights, improve targeting, maximize return on investment, and optimize marketing efforts.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Display Marketing - Oct 7, 2014.
Provide data-driven customer and performance insights for our mobile and web digital advertising programs. Validate our success metrics, shape our strategies, and identify untapped opportunities.
- Bell Labs: Research Data Scientist - Oct 6, 2014.
Solve challenging problems and build analytic products with real-world impact; design and implement efficient and accurate algorithms for large scale data.
- market research firm: SVP Research Sciences - Oct 4, 2014.
One of the largest and most well-respected market research companies in the world is currently looking for an experienced leader to manage the Global Research Sciences team.
- Booking: Data Scientist - Oct 3, 2014.
Booking.com is one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in the world. Help steer the product improvements, give strategy perspective, and provide business understanding.
- Thomson Reuters: Data Scientist - Oct 2, 2014.
A passionate Data Scientist with a proven record of building data-driven insights to address complex business problems. Join our Data Innovation Lab and have a significant impact on our products.
- AIG: Web Application Engineer - Oct 2, 2014.
Work with analytics/business teams to build rapid prototypes that can be used as a proof of concept for senior executives and for testing with our user bases.
- AIG: UI/UX Designer - Oct 2, 2014.
Lead the design effort in creating stunning experiences and interactions for our web and mobile products, working closely with the business and technical teams.
- Equifax: Model Risk Management Model Specialist - Oct 1, 2014.
Perform and lead activities related to model risk matters surrounding statistical model development and validation at Equifax.
- Amazon: Research Scientist, Forecasting - Sep 29, 2014.
We develop sophisticated algorithms that learn from large amounts of past data, such as prices, promotions, similar products, to forecast the demand of over 10 million products.
- CTC-CCT: Digital Research Analyst - Sep 29, 2014.
Help inspire the world to explore Canada. Aide inspirer le monde entier à explorer le Canada. We do so by promoting a compelling and consistent image of our country in the international tourism marketplace. Apply by Oct 9.
- Zynga: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 26, 2014.
Working closely with game teams to identify and formalize problems around user modeling, designing and implementing models and algorithms for new problems in Social Gaming.
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston and Mountain View - Sep 25, 2014.
Join the excitement of Machine Learning in the Cloud at Microsoft fast-paced data science team in the Azure ML group, building machine learning powered intelligent web services and end to end solutions.
- Top Hedge Fund: Data Scientist, Machine Intelligence Team - Sep 25, 2014.
Join the Machine Intelligence team at one of the world's top hedge funds, led by the former head of the IBM Watson Project. You will tackle a range of problems impacting the firm's investment, business, and talent management strategies.
- MasterCard: Business Leader, Product Development, Fraud Data Strategy and Modeling - Sep 20, 2014.
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
- Health Integrated: Manager of Data Engineering - Sep 18, 2014.
Responsible for all aspects of data exchange processes and software in collaboration with developers, business analysts, product managers, and program managers.
- Health Integrated: Healthcare Data Scientist - Sep 18, 2014.
Creating state of the art analytics solutions that can be shared across product lines and managed care businesses.
- Health Integrated: Big Data DevOps Engineer - Sep 18, 2014.
Prototyping, new development and production hardening the Big Data Platform. Work with different teams to manage the build out and administration of the big data clusters.
- Nike: Senior Data Scientist, Applied Analytics - Sep 16, 2014.
Be one of the analytics professionals generating business-driving multichannel insight and CRM targeting strategies for Nike Direct to Consumer business.
- Skyhigh Networks: Data Scientist – Big Data - Sep 16, 2014.
Help us develop data models for user behavior, security threat detection and other advanced persistent threats, as part of groundbreaking technology for enabling the safe adoption of cloud services.
- DuPont Pioneer: Data Scientist - Sep 15, 2014.
Seek a strong data scientist with background in machine learning and data mining, a critical position with the potential for significant, long-term impact on our business.
- Rocket Fuel: Principal Research Scientist – Machine Learning - Sep 15, 2014.
Develop predictive models and optimization algorithms for ad targeting and bidding on active ad exchanges to optimize advertising results. Grow and lead a team of world class machine learning engineers / scientists.
- Xerox (Bangalore): (Sr) Research Scientists – Text & Graph Analytics - Sep 13, 2014.
Work on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to different business verticals such as Customer Care, Social Media, Healthcare, Education.
- Schlumberger: Advanced Analytics Leader - Sep 11, 2014.
Lead the team working with the data and business intelligence resources to build and deliver analytics capabilities to the business segments and support the business and IT transformation.
- Schlumberger: Lead Data Scientist - Sep 11, 2014.
Work with the data and business intelligence resources to build and deliver analytics capabilities to the business segments and support the business and IT transformation.
- Schlumberger: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 11, 2014.
Working with the data and business intelligence resources to build and deliver analytics capabilities to the business segments and support the business and IT transformation.
- Alibaba: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 10, 2014.
Develop rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences from the vast resources in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of areas.
- WhitePages: Senior Statistician / Data Scientist - Sep 8, 2014.
You have a unique combination of analytic, engineering, and communication skills that allows you to address all aspects of making data valuable, and WhitePages has a unique challenge for you.
- Nomis Solutions: Principal, Business Analytics - Sep 3, 2014.
Supporting sales, defining business requirements, designing the right solution working with our clients, proving it in the market, and producing the insight to ensure customers extract the value that we promise.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Multiple Data Scientist, Data Mining Engineer positions - Sep 3, 2014.
Join the Data Science team at Bosch RTC to research and develop novel, large scale machine learning and data mining algorithms, for Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and other applications.
- Symantec: IoT Analytics Engineer – Principal (Data Scientist) - Aug 29, 2014.
A key, hands-on contributor to the development and integration of analytics and machine learning technologies under the Internet of Things (IoT) umbrella.
- Resonate: Data Scientist - Aug 29, 2014.
Performing complex data analysis on large datasets to further develop our campaign optimization and targeting algorithms.
- Microsoft: Principal Data Scientist, Skype - Aug 29, 2014.
Responsible for analyzing call quality for Skype and Lync and driving improvements into the product, to make Skype and Lync have the best audio and video communication experience possible.