- Best Practice Partners: Data Scientist - Mar 4, 2014.
Help fix fundamental problems in the healthcare industry, leverage proprietary health care and claims data to create huge financial and societal benefit.
- Adobe: Analytics Engineer / Data Scientist - Mar 1, 2014.
Work with our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers to create products that connect and empower the creative world.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist - Feb 28, 2014.
Join a fast paced data science team in the Microsoft Cloud + Enterprise organization building machine learning powered intelligent web services.
- NREL: Data Scientist - Feb 28, 2014.
Derive maximum benefit from the diverse data sets generated and scientific data systems in support of renewable energy research and related applications.
- Method3: Experienced Big Data Software Engineer - Feb 27, 2014.
Method3, a leader in human capital, RPO, and technology solutions is seeking an experienced Big Data Software Engineer for a large Big4 client in the Irvine, CA area.
- The Chartis Group: Data Manager - Feb 27, 2014.
Lead the team providing high quality data and analytic support for client engagements and internal research and development initiatives within the firm.
- Travelers: Associate, Research and Modeling - Feb 26, 2014.
Travelers, a leading insurance company in North America, has exciting RnD position with opportunity for both technical innovation and business impact, and working closely with key leaders across several business lines.
- Amazon: Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer, Video Advertising - Feb 18, 2014.
An outstanding BI engineer to design how our data will be stored and used, extract meaning from billions of data points, and automate processes to feed the right data into our machine learning engine.
- Quantcast: Modeling Scientist - Feb 17, 2014.
Creatively tackle Quantcast most complex quantitative modeling problems and advance the company core statistical inference and algorithmic technology for audience targeting.
- Groupon: Data Analytics Engineer - Feb 13, 2014.
Data modeling and design, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of data driven products built within the Data Science team.
- Groupon: Director of Data Science - Feb 13, 2014.
Lead a talented team of scientists, analysts, and engineers, working on a variety of exciting analytics and modeling projects that have a direct impact on Groupon business.
- Groupon: Relevance Systems Engineer - Feb 13, 2014.
Conceive, code, and launch next-generation Groupon ranking and personalization system to power all use cases for 40 countries, mobile, web, and e-mail.
- Groupon: Relevance Algorithms Engineer - Feb 13, 2014.
Conceive, code, and launch the next-generation in Groupon ranking and personalization system; your algorithms will improve the daily experience of the entire Groupon user base.
- Objectifi: BI/Java Developer - Feb 12, 2014.
Design and implement BI software and systems, be a key member on the Objectifi team, work directly with and learn from our Professional Services team, and actively on client engagements.
- BMS: Analytical Control Statistician - Feb 11, 2014.
Serve as the point of a contact for statistical analysis and method trending, part of the Commercial Analytics group, supporting our global biologics QC network.
- NEC-Labs: Researcher - Feb 10, 2014.
The Autonomic Management group creates innovative analytics from big data to simplify and automate management of IT/physical systems and services, from automobiles to a smart city, and seeks researchers to work on data analytics and mining for complex systems.
- Enova: Data Scientist - Feb 6, 2014.
Seeking problem solvers, self-directors and action-oriented thinkers, to help automate current processes and while supporting the Advanced Analytics, Business Analytics, Fraud Analytics and Marketing Analytics teams.
- Kohl’s: Credit Card Risk Analyst - Feb 3, 2014.
Analyze portfolio risk of the Kohls charge product, develop and implement strategies that enhance revenues and mitigate losses for the portfolio.
- R2: Data Scientist - Jan 30, 2014.
Looking for a data scientist with the curiosity to derive new insights from data and the drive to deliver that insight into production, to help our clients to transform their practice in the industry.
- WIL: Data Mining Analyst - Jan 30, 2014.
Waterfront International, Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, seeks a talented analyst to help develop computer based statistical trading strategies.
- Stevens Capital Management LP: Data Mining Analyst - Jan 30, 2014.
Stevens Capital Management LP, a large hedge fund, seeks talented and motivated data mining analyst to find patterns and insight in financial market data and develop predictive models.
- Alliant: Statistician/Predictive Modeler – Direct Marketing - Jan 29, 2014.
The ideal candidate will have a wide-range of experience building and presenting regression models in digital and offline direct response environments.
- Apple: C++ Senior Developer and Architect, Maps - Jan 27, 2014.
Ideal candidate would have experience with system architecture, as well as the design, implementation, and testing of individual components but also be comfortable with multiple scripting languages.
- JCA: Data Analyst, BI Group - Jan 26, 2014.
Lead and support data-backed, results-based strategic decision making for our clients, by using our BI tool JCA Answers, by providing organization-wide BI consulting, and through our data mining and predictive modeling offerings.
- Globys: Applied Data Scientist, Machine Learning and Data Science - Jan 23, 2014.
This is Data Science experience of a lifetime - implement (mainly in Python) machine learning and complex data analytics on massive datasets for real-time marketing.
- IXI Services, a division of Equifax: Marketing Data Scientist - Jan 22, 2014.
Part of Strategic Analytic Solutions group, support research and development of innovative analytical solutions using econometric and statistical methodologies and techniques.
- Akamai: Principal Data Scientist - Jan 21, 2014.
Akamai is growing fast and so is the volume of data we manage - if you love analyzing and extracting meaningful insight from big data, and see it applied, this opportunity is for you.
- DataSift: Data Scientist - Jan 19, 2014.
DataSift is among hottest big data platform companies in the world, on the cutting edge of how social data can be leveraged to unlock massive value for enterprises, brands and agencies.
- Apple: Data Mining Scientist - Jan 18, 2014.
Apple Data Mining Lab looks for an outstanding data scientist to design, develop, and field data mining and data science solutions with measurable impact.
- Feedzai: Data Scientist - Jan 17, 2014.
Feedzai is a startup with offices in Portugal and Silicon Valley working in online fraud prevention and digital payments, looking for Machine Learning Research Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Bosch: Senior Manager/Project Lead, Data Mining - Jan 16, 2014.
The data mining team researches data mining and large-scale machine learning algorithms and systems which impact Bosch products and services in Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, Large-Scale Simulations, and other areas.
- BMS: Analytical Trending Expert - Jan 16, 2014.
Serves as the point of a contact for statistical analysis and method trending, part of the Commercial Analytics group, supporting our global biologics QC network.
- FirstFuel: Data Scientist - Jan 16, 2014.
FirstFuel uses energy intelligence software to help utilities engage their commercial customers and rapidly achieve energy efficiency across commercial building portfolios.
- DuPont Pioneer: Data Scientist - Jan 15, 2014.
Develop and apply machine learning, data mining, or other computational approaches to extract insights from large agronomic data sets. Identify and demonstrate novel ways machine learning approaches can improve decisions.
- Data Scientist, Engineering-24520 - Jan 13, 2014.
Help build the next generation of products for digital marketing, work on research and development projects ranging from predicting on-line ads performance to modeling algorithm implementation in production systems.