- Jigsaw Academy: Analytics & Big Data Subject Matter Experts - Jul 4, 2015.
Develop e-learning content and case studies in the field of analytics and big data, meaningful and relevant to students looking to build a career in the field.
- Deloitte Analytics Institute (CQ GDC): Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics Modeling Specialist - Jul 4, 2015.
The Deloitte Analytics Institute in Chongqing, China is a Center of Excellence enabling the use of analytics in Consulting, Enterprise Risk Services, Financial Advisory Services, Tax and Audit.
- Merkle: Data Operations Lead - Jul 2, 2015.
The ideal candidate has some Ad Ops experience and is familiar with the ad:tech ecosystem, including DMP, DSP, Facebook, ad servers, mobile platforms, portals, and exchanges as well as traditional offline processes.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Jul 1, 2015.
Seeking a customer-oriented, passionate, experienced, and driven Data Science Engineer to lead the design and the implementation of a big data analytics system for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist/ Advanced Analytics Evangelist - Jun 26, 2015.
Looking for people passionate about both data science and education - design and develop end-to-end data science solutions, and deliver them in both product-driven and educational contexts.
- Microsoft: R Data Scientist - Jun 26, 2015.
Are you passionate about R? Use it to solve real-world analysis and predictive modeling problems? Contribute packages and improvements to CRAN? If yes, talk to us about joining Microsoft Azure ML Data Science team.
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston and Mountain View - Jun 26, 2015.
Our vision is to make machine learning cloud technology accessible to every enterprise, data scientist, developer, information worker, consumer, and device anywhere in the world.
- Civis Analytics: Data Scientist – Statistics - Jun 25, 2015.
Apply state-of-the-art statistical methods to our research and develop entirely new methods to use our data in new ways; be a critical voice on determining which statistical approaches are appropriate for which problems.
- Good Start Genetics: Data Scientist - Jun 20, 2015.
Apply cutting-edge tools and technologies to answer challenging computational, scientific, medical, and business questions.
- Uber ATC: Machine Learning Specialist - Jun 20, 2015.
Our research focuses on vehicle autonomy and all the areas that support it including learning, big data systems, planning, control, mapping, perception, simulation, and user interfaces.
- Amazon: Machine Learning – Technical Project Manager (TPM) - Jun 19, 2015.
The Amazon machine learning team's goal is to make machine learning accessible to developers of all skill levels. You will own and drive key programs for building machine learning solutions to high-impact business problems.
- Rocket Fuel: Senior Machine Learning Scientist - Jun 18, 2015.
Rocket Fuel applies Machine Learning to show the right ads to people on web sites. We are very good at it. Senior scientists are good individual contributors, but also have team and project leadership responsibilities.
- Autodesk: Senior Data Analyst - Jun 17, 2015.
Help expand our BIM 360 business exponentially by using your wicket-smart analysis skills to help us innovate new usage-based packaging and pricing models for Autodesk fastest growing product segment.
- IBM Research: Research Scientist – Data Mining / Learning - Jun 16, 2015.
Hiring researchers in data analytics, visual analytics, predictive modeling, data mining and machine learning, especially with extensive experience in designing innovative solutions, and/or with a solid knowledge Big Data systems and software.
- Virginia Tech: Data Engineer - Jun 15, 2015.
The Discovery Analytics Center applies cutting edge machine learning to forecast worldwide events using Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and blogs. Data engineer will help harness and curate the ever-growing influx of data.
- Vivaki: Senior Research Analyst, Analytics - Jun 5, 2015.
Join the global leader in digital advertising, contribute to big data analysis best best practices, case study development and management, media technology evaluation and use cases.
- Apple: Data Mining Scientist - Jun 5, 2015.
Outstanding data mining scientist interested in designing, developing, and fielding data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple.
- Ipsos: Senior Data Scientist - Jun 3, 2015.
A capable and creative leader, experienced in designing, conducting and selling Data Science analytics, and able to do sales and execution of advanced analytic techniques.
- Ipsos: Data Scientist - Jun 3, 2015.
Fluent in R and Python, capable and creative programmer, able to work well with a small team, has strong interest in advanced analytic techniques.
- comScore: Lead Technical Analyst – Data Solutions - May 30, 2015.
Apply robust analytical skills, technical acumen, and business knowledge to solve complex problems and build custom solutions to meet internal and external demands.
- Knewton: Data Scientist - May 28, 2015.
We're looking for engineers or applied scientists with experience implementing data mining and machine learning systems to help build an innovative online education system that adapts to each individual student.
- Discovery Communications: Manager – Data Science - May 27, 2015.
Work closely with other analytics professionals and with the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence group to develop a technology infrastructure that supports the data science process.
- Datalicious: Head of Analytics - May 26, 2015.
Demonstrate your leadership by managing your own team of analysts in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Own and drive forward major data engineering initiatives and architectural decisions for systems that ingest, transform, organize, and expose data.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Scientist - May 23, 2015.
You will own major analysis and inference projects, working independently with other parts of the organization to deliver internal and external business value in a safe, reliable and scalable fashion.
- Blue Apron: Data Scientist - May 23, 2015.
Help us infer food preferences, create complex demand prediction models, quantitatively characterize recipe quality, build critical analytics to power a massive logistics operation, and identify innovative new data products.
- Blue Apron: Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Join our team to revolutionize the food chain through data; empower the organization through the ingestion, organization, manipulation, and delivery of fast, reliable, and consistent data.
- Cogitativo: Senior Data Scientist - May 22, 2015.
Our thesis is simple: through our proprietary machine learning models, we can begin to "understand" the true behaviors of our healthcare system and we can make the delivery of healthcare the way we always intended - simple, intuitive, and human.
- Great West Casualty Company: Manager, Business Analytics - May 21, 2015.
Lead our Business Analytics team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, an analytical mindset, and a passion to develop data driven services, coupled with a background in Actuarial Science.
- Datalicious: Analytics Sales Engineer (Sydney) - May 20, 2015.
Take ownership of technical sales for creating analytics-based solutions for customers, including technical qualification, presentations, demonstrations, and running performance test.
- Datalicious: Analytics Project Manager (Sydney) - May 20, 2015.
Experienced Project Manager with track record in managing digital and technical projects with a solid understanding of data/analytics concepts to join our Sydney office.
- Geisinger Health System: Associate VP, Enterprise Data Management - May 19, 2015.
Set the strategic direction and manage a high functioning, world class analytic platform and service department.
- Quantcast: Senior Principal Scientist - May 12, 2015.
A seasoned leader to guide our data scientists, software engineers, and company in applying innovative machine learning, data mining, statistics, and software development techniques to solve business problems.
- PointPredictive: Data Scientists - May 9, 2015.
Join our rapidly growing fraud and risk analytics team in sunny San Diego, work on solving complex fraud and risk problems for the financial services industry on emerging and growing areas of fraud risk.
- Thomson Reuters: Research Director/Manager, Corporate Research & Development - May 8, 2015.
Lead and mentor a team of researchers in Eagan, MN; define and develop state-of-the-art information-based solutions for professionals around the world. Hands-on position, requires significant expertise in one or more focus areas.