Jobs in Data Mining and Analytics
For rates, details, and to place a job ad
(Details and posting info).
KDnuggets is a leading site on analytics, data mining, and data science, with over 50,000 unique monthly visitors,
"Woohooo we made a great hire ! Just wanted to let you know - yes, they came from your posting!"
"So far the results have been great!"
quotes from recent clients
More Client testimonials
Here are Academic/Research positions
- Data Scientist at NYTimes, New York, NY - Dec 2, 2013.
Working on high impact, real world problems using huge (and somewhat messy) data sets, including billions of transactions, to unlock valuable insights and power new products for the New York Times.
- Scientist, Advanced Computing for Development at QCRI, Qatar Computing Research Institute, Doha, Qatar - Nov 26, 2013.
Work on our Data for Development and Resilience projects with the UN, Rockefeller Foundation and the World bank.
- Senior Machine Learning Developer at Rifiniti, Boston, MA - Nov 26, 2013.
Work with the founders and a growing ecosystem of business partners and customers to build cutting edge technologies in big data, machine learning, and real time intelligence.
- Senior Knowledge Analyst at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Boston, MA - Nov 25, 2013.
All aspects of advanced analytics, from helping to create relevant service offerings to executing analytics work and continuing to expand the analytical foundation and competitive value proposition.
- Knowledge Expert, Operations Analytics at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Boston, MA - Nov 25, 2013.
All aspects of Operations analytics, from helping to create relevant service offerings by working with priority global Practice Areas, to leading the execution of analytics work and continuing to expand the analytical foundation.
- Knowledge Expert, Marketing & Sales Analytics at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Boston, MA - Nov 24, 2013.
Responsible for all aspects of Marketing & Sales analytics, from helping to create relevant service offerings by working with priority global Practice Areas, to leading the execution of analytics work and continuing to expand the analytical foundation and competitive value proposition.
- Knowledge Analyst at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Boston, MA - Nov 24, 2013.
Responsible for executing technical analytics that deliver valuable insights to BCG clients in collaboration with BCG case teams.
- Sr. Financial Analyst at ZeniMax Online, Hunt Valley, MD - Nov 22, 2013.
ZeniMax Online Studios, a premier developer and worldwide publisher of world-class online games, seeks a talented, energetic Sr. Financial Analyst for our growing finance/accounting dept.
- Group Leader Data Mining at Bosch Research and Technology Center, Palo Alto, CA - Nov 20, 2013.
Lead a team which researches data mining and large-scale machine learning algorithms and systems and applications to Bosch products and services in many domains, including Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, and Vehicle Diagnostics.
- Machine Leaning Engineer/Data Scientist at Adobe, San Jose, CA - Nov 20, 2013.
Work on both research and development projects to help build the next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.
- ETL and Big Data Architect at Bosch Research and Technology Center, Palo Alto, CA - Nov 19, 2013.
Big Data and Data Mining is impacting Bosch products and services in many other areas, so come and join our rapidly growing team of data scientists and software engineers.
- Big Data ETL Developer at Bosch Research and Technology Center, Palo Alto, CA - Nov 19, 2013.
Big Data and Data Mining is impacting Bosch products and services in Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, and many other areas. We expect our team of data scientists and software engineers to grow rapidly, so come join us!
- Senior Software Engineer - Analytics at Bosch, Palo Alto, CA - Nov 19, 2013.
The Data Mining Service Center at Bosch provides Data Mining, Data Science and Big Data services to many Bosch business units, including Purchasing, Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and Large-Scale Simulations.
- Sr. Big Data Engineer / Architect at BehaviorMatrix, Blue Bell, PA (outside Philadelphia) - Nov 18, 2013.
Looking for a talented, energetic individual with demonstrated excellence in delivering robust solutions based on leading-edge technologies in the field of big data analytics.
- Data Scientist at BehaviorMatrix, Blue Bell, PA (outside Philadelphia) - Nov 18, 2013.
Join a rapidly growing leader in Big Data Emotional Analytics; we apply cutting-edge paradigms in computing, novel and fundamental scientific discoveries, and powerful algorithmic tools to measure and use the emotional signals in digital media.
- Game Analytics Manager at Ubisoft Entertainment, Montreal, Canada - Nov 13, 2013.
Implement best analytical practices, enhance and develop game data processing, and lead the team in translate stakeholder questions into actionable quantitative analyses based on player behaviours.
- Data Scientist/Statistician at WeddingWire, Chevy Chase, MD - Nov 12, 2013.
We are growing our Data Science team and looking for curious and nimble "math magicians" to predict the future and help us draw the map to get there.
- Vice-President, Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence at Progressive Business Publications (PBP), Malvern, PA - Nov 12, 2013.
Collaborate with the executive leadership and be responsible for building, leading and growing an advanced, competitive analytics and business intelligence function.
- Data Analysis Consultant at Megaputer, Bloomington, IN - Nov 12, 2013.
Create data analysis and reporting solutions for Megaputer customers with the help of PolyAnalyst(tm) platform: experimental, proof-of-concept, implementation, and production projects. Develop successful long-term relationships with customers.
- Data Scientist at Edmunds, Santa Monica, CA - Nov 11, 2013.
Work on a wide range of projects, using everything from recommendation engines to user segmentation and clustering, and make an impact on how manufacturers, auto dealers, and consumers interact.
- Senior NLP Engineer at Kanjoya, San Francisco, CA - Nov 9, 2013.
We develop technologies that enable real understanding of human expression. Our platform extracts detailed emotion-based insights from text content.
- Sr Data Miner/Predictive Modeler at BIS Consulting Inc. (long-term contract at high-tech company in Silicon Valley), San Jose, CA - Nov 5, 2013.
Support our high-tech client in their Marketing Organization, develop analytical models across the enterprise, using SAS, to discover trends to help management make more informed business decisions.
- Engineer, Software Systems at SIG, Near Philadelphia, PA - Nov 4, 2013.
Help us develop real-time systems to help us turn web information into actionable trading ideas, and architect the next generation of our signals infrastructure.
- Advanced Data Mining Engineer StubHub at eBay, San Francisco, CA - Nov 3, 2013.
Seeking an incredibly smart and highly motivated problem solver to address marketplace trust issues with big data analytics; work with a team of scientists, technologists, and engineers to improve the customer experience.
- Adjunct Faculty, develop and teach courses Data Mining, Data Science, Business Analytics at NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies, New York, NY or telecommute - Oct 31, 2013.
Seeking industry practitioners to develop and teach courses in the areas of Data Mining, Data Science or Business Analytics. We are interested in faculty with advanced degrees and experience teaching courses on-site, on-line or in a blended format.
- Text Mining Sentiment Analyst at Stevens Capital Management LP, Radnor, PA - Oct 29, 2013.
Stevens Capital Management LP, a large hedge fund, seeks talented and motivated analyst to conduct text mining and sentiment analysis on large news data to identify useful patterns and insight.
- Text Mining Analyst at WIL, Toronto, Canada - Oct 29, 2013.
Waterfront International, Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, specializing in statistical trading strategies, is looking for a talented analyst to perform sentiment analysis using various news data feeds, to find patterns, build models, and derive insight.
- OCQI Data Analytics Manager (Social Services Program Manager) at Maine, Augusta, ME - Oct 28, 2013.
Coordinating and managing all data design and analysis-related functions, planning and managing complex data-related projects, coordinating access to key healthcare and quality data sources. Apply by Nov 8.
- Big Data Business Systems Analyst at Major Oak Consulting, New Providence, NJ - Oct 26, 2013.
Seeking professionals with 5-8 years of quantitative experience within the financial service industry, risk management, academic research, for work on dynamic client engagements.
- Big Data Analyst at RightCareSolutions, Horsham, PA - Oct 18, 2013.
Join a passionate team of entrepreneurs, be on the cutting edge of big data development and predictive modeling, interpret health data to bridge the gap with hospitals, health systems, payers, and patients.
- Applied Data Scientist at Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon - Oct 16, 2013.
Solve our customer problems, manage the full lifecycle of machine learning and big data solutions, using Graph Analytics, Big Data Analytics and Large-Scale Machine Learning.
- Senior Data Scientist - Discovery and Personalization at Netflix, Los Gatos, CA - Oct 13, 2013.
Uncover key insights from our terabytes of data about how customers find and watch movies and TV shows on Netflix.
- Big Data/Econometric Internship at Democrats for Education Reform (DFER), Brooklyn, NY - Oct 8, 2013.
A self-motivated, high-energy and organized graduate student with experience in data analysis, statistical analysis, modeling and techniques to assist DFER in an initial build-out and implementation of a robust data-centric political platform and smaller research projects.
- Comprehensive Health Planner II at State of Maine, Department of Health and Human Services, Augusta, ME - Oct 3, 2013.
Complete data analysis of program information, create standardized and ad hoc reports and queries from multiple data sources, and develop and maintain the Division's website. Apply by Oct 18.
- Software Engineer, financial applications at Thasos, Cambridge, MA - Oct 2, 2013.
Thasos, founded by top scientists from MIT Media Lab and Sense Networks, combines and analyzes non-financial "big data" sources in order to measure real-time company fundamentals and macro-economic developments.
- Big Data Architect at Thasos, Cambridge, MA - Oct 2, 2013.
Thasos, founded by top MIT scientists, combines and analyzes non-financial "big data" sources in order to measure real-time company fundamentals and macro-economic developments.
- Senior Data Scientist at ISO Innovative Analytics, a unit of Verisk, San Francisco, CA - Sep 30, 2013.
ISO Innovative Analytics develops advanced analytical solutions to challenging problems related to risk and decision-making for P&C, healthcare, and finance. Join us and help develop our next generation solutions.
- Sr. Data Mining Analyst at Genworth Financial, Richmond, VA - Sep 29, 2013.
Applying advanced statistical techniques to build predictive models that model customer behavior to improve the effectiveness of both direct mail and digital marketing campaigns.
- Data Analytics and Optimization at ExxonMobil, Clinton, NJ - Sep 25, 2013.
Join a dynamic group of scientists performing breakthrough research in machine learning, data-mining and mathematical optimization to solve our most challenging problems.
- Data Scientist at dunnhumby, Cincinnati, OH - Sep 20, 2013.
Join our team to help build tools for the next evolution in personalized shopping - be a machine learning/statistics professionals who can take research from the lab into the real world.
- Sr BI Engineer, Amazon Product Ads at Amazon, Seattle, WA - Sep 19, 2013.
Product Ads is an innovative hybrid of ecommerce product selection with a cost-per-click advertising model. Success for this role is about putting information into the hands of business owners.
- Machine Learning Scientists at Amazon, Bangalore, India - Sep 18, 2013.
We have ambitious plans for building machine learning platforms and applications and need great machine learning scientists, problem solvers, and leaders who can pull off big long-term strategy.