- Skyhigh Networks: Data Scientist – Big Data - Sep 16, 2014.
Help us develop data models for user behavior, security threat detection and other advanced persistent threats, as part of groundbreaking technology for enabling the safe adoption of cloud services.
- DuPont Pioneer: Data Scientist - Sep 15, 2014.
Seek a strong data scientist with background in machine learning and data mining, a critical position with the potential for significant, long-term impact on our business.
- Rocket Fuel: Principal Research Scientist – Machine Learning - Sep 15, 2014.
Develop predictive models and optimization algorithms for ad targeting and bidding on active ad exchanges to optimize advertising results. Grow and lead a team of world class machine learning engineers / scientists.
- Xerox (Bangalore): (Sr) Research Scientists – Text & Graph Analytics - Sep 13, 2014.
Work on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to different business verticals such as Customer Care, Social Media, Healthcare, Education.
- Schlumberger: Advanced Analytics Leader - Sep 11, 2014.
Lead the team working with the data and business intelligence resources to build and deliver analytics capabilities to the business segments and support the business and IT transformation.
- Schlumberger: Lead Data Scientist - Sep 11, 2014.
Work with the data and business intelligence resources to build and deliver analytics capabilities to the business segments and support the business and IT transformation.
- Schlumberger: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 11, 2014.
Working with the data and business intelligence resources to build and deliver analytics capabilities to the business segments and support the business and IT transformation.
- Alibaba: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 10, 2014.
Develop rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences from the vast resources in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of areas.
- WhitePages: Senior Statistician / Data Scientist - Sep 8, 2014.
You have a unique combination of analytic, engineering, and communication skills that allows you to address all aspects of making data valuable, and WhitePages has a unique challenge for you.
- Nomis Solutions: Principal, Business Analytics - Sep 3, 2014.
Supporting sales, defining business requirements, designing the right solution working with our clients, proving it in the market, and producing the insight to ensure customers extract the value that we promise.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Multiple Data Scientist, Data Mining Engineer positions - Sep 3, 2014.
Join the Data Science team at Bosch RTC to research and develop novel, large scale machine learning and data mining algorithms, for Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Manufacturing, and other applications.
- Symantec: IoT Analytics Engineer – Principal (Data Scientist) - Aug 29, 2014.
A key, hands-on contributor to the development and integration of analytics and machine learning technologies under the Internet of Things (IoT) umbrella.
- Resonate: Data Scientist - Aug 29, 2014.
Performing complex data analysis on large datasets to further develop our campaign optimization and targeting algorithms.
- Microsoft: Principal Data Scientist, Skype - Aug 29, 2014.
Responsible for analyzing call quality for Skype and Lync and driving improvements into the product, to make Skype and Lync have the best audio and video communication experience possible.
- Apple: Server Software Engineer – Maps Community - Aug 24, 2014.
Help develop the next generation of community services, build the scalable infrastructure that drives crowdsourced improvements to the Apple Maps experience.
- Flipkart: Data Scientist - Aug 22, 2014.
If you are passionate about Data, looking to impact billion+ people, and have an advanced degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization, NLP or related areas, we would love to talk!
- Pew Research Center: Research Analyst, Internet, Science and Technology - Aug 22, 2014.
Expert in Big Data and non-survey data collection and analysis to support Pew Research on the impact of the internet and other digital technologies on users and society.
- company: Sr. Data Analytics Engineer/Scientist – Machine Learning - Aug 21, 2014.
Develop an analytic strategy by creating methodologies, algorithms and prototypes, and showing their value; build statistical models with large datasets to derive meaningful insights that effect actionable decisions.
- Nike: Senior Data Scientist, Integrated Analytics, Global Consumer Knowledge - Aug 21, 2014.
Work across Nike consumer facing businesses to define and implement measurement strategies, instrument and analyze consumer behavior, and inform Nike global strategy.
- ID Analytics: Director, Data Science - Aug 18, 2014.
The Director of Data Science manages a team of data scientists performing complex modeling and algorithmic tasks around large data sets.
- Starcom: Director, Analytics and Development - Aug 17, 2014.
Provide analytics-based research, insights and direction to aid in the measurement and ultimately development of effective experience planning for our clients.
- Hitachi: Research Scientist - Aug 15, 2014.
Candidates with a Ph.D. or MS degree in machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling, databases or distributed computing, and a passion for taking technology from research to industrial solutions.
- Air Liquide: Research Scientist - Aug 14, 2014.
Develop data mining methods and tools that can be used for improving efficiency, reliability, and overall business effectiveness.
- Apple: Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning - Aug 13, 2014.
Apply advanced techniques and algorithms to improve an ad network, develop and implement ad algorithms, yield optimization solutions and network data processes, deep understanding of the ad network behavior.
- Chubb: Market Analytics / Predictive Modeling Specialist, Commercial Strategic Marketing - Aug 13, 2014.
Producing meaningful, relevant marketing information and data for Chubb's commercial field and home office stakeholders.
- Netflix: Director – Product Analytics, Data Science and Engineering - Aug 11, 2014.
A seasoned leader who can equip the Product organization with all of the data and insights needed to sustain Data-driven decision making culture as we continue to expand globally.
- mapropos: President/CEO, Data Science division - Aug 9, 2014.
Head a new effort focused on providing data analytic services to industry and government, including hiring staff and the integration of them and the company into the existing large bioanalytic/image analysis team.
- Machine Zone: Data Scientist for World’s Largest Mobile MMO - Aug 8, 2014.
Develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to identify game optimization points that will encourage users to play our games.
- MasterCard: Business Leader, Product Development, Fraud Data Strategy and Modeling - Aug 8, 2014.
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
- Paychex: Risk Modeling Analyst II - Aug 7, 2014.
Perform high level data mining and analytical projects, develop predictive models, understands specific business details, and interact with data owners/key stakeholders.
- Rule14: Text Mining/Machine Learning Expert - Aug 7, 2014.
Design and implementation of key-phrase/sentence extraction and summarization algorithms, within a variety of domains including: legal, healthcare, banking/finance/insurance.
- Dominos: Data Scientist - Aug 6, 2014.
Data Scientists at Domino's Pizza don't just crunch numbers...they view the universe as one large data set, and they decipher relationships and high level insights from that mass of information.
- Bottomline: Sr. Data Scientist - Aug 6, 2014.
Work on exciting Machine Learning and data mining projects in the Financial Industry! Join a newly established predictive and advanced analytics team to build innovative analytics solutions to solve problems in financial industry.
- Apple: Multivariate Testing Analyst - Aug 6, 2014.
Provide design of experiment, statistical validation and back-end analytics for multivariate testing programs for the Apple Online Store.
- Philadelphia VIP: Data Analyst - Aug 5, 2014.
Philadelphia VIP, the hub of pro bono legal services in Philadelphia, seeks an accountable, goal oriented, team player to leverage cutting edge information systems for data capture, reporting, analysis, visualization, and presentation.
- Paychex: Sr. Manager, Predictive Analytics and Data Science - Aug 3, 2014.
Lead award winning team of 10 people responsible for enterprise wide analytics and model building, including all algorithm building across the enterprise and leveraging operational data into business insight.
- Teleport: Data Scientist - Aug 1, 2014.
Find, scrape, fuse, structure, visualize and build our growing pool of data that we use to power our search engine for digital nomads. Join a well-funded startup as one of the first employees.
- Online gaming startup (Malta): Data Scientist - Aug 1, 2014.
Looking for a Data Scientist who is an analytical, statistics loving, number cruncher who is driven and likes to work with technology, statistics, mathematics and business.
- Kreditech: Junior Data Scientist/Business Analyst - Jul 31, 2014.
Help build and shape credit scoring 2.0, perform advanced business analysis and forecasting on a wide range of problems.
- Booking (Amsterdam): Data Scientist - Jul 31, 2014.
Help steer the improvements of our products, give strategy perspective to our teams, and provide business understanding to the organization based on your data analysis.
- Microsoft: SDE Student – Xbox Recommendation - Jul 30, 2014.
Responsibilities include data mining of large datasets using map-reduce technologies, using statistical methods to find patterns in data, coming up with hypothesis and using data to validate them.
- Microsoft: Principal Data Architect – Protection Services - Jul 30, 2014.
The Big Data Architect is responsible for ensuring that Protection data assets are supported by the right data architecture, data models and standards to achieve our strategic goals.
- Kreditech: Data Scientist, Business Analyst - Jul 30, 2014.
Responsible for performing advanced business analysis and forecasting on a wide range of problems, from debt collection performance to customer experience optimization.
- Kreditech: Data Scientist, Web Analytics - Jul 30, 2014.
Perform advanced business analytics over web traffic to optimize customer experience on our online platform, and analyze complex interactions to maximize marketing ROI campaigns across different platforms/channels.
- Adobe: Manager – Algorithms / Machine Learning, 30834 - Jul 29, 2014.
Lead the Algorithms and Data Sciences group, help build the next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Data Mining Engineer – Big Data Infrastructure - Jul 25, 2014.
Bringing together disparate technologies to help solve business problems in Purchasing, Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, and other domains.
- Ontotext USA: Director of Solutions Architecture - Jul 24, 2014.
Ontotext provides a complete set of semantic technologies allowing organizations to extract meaning from unstructured data. The Director will lead our efforts to acquire new customers and support existing ones in North America.
- Autodesk: Marketing Data Scientist - Jul 23, 2014.
Designing, developing, and fielding data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact on Autodesk Marketing effectiveness.
- Allen Institute: Asst. Investigator – Computational Neuroscience/Machine Learning - Jul 23, 2014.
Our mission is to accelerate the understanding of how the human brain works. Using a big science approach, we generate public resources, drive technological advances, and discover fundamental brain properties.
- DueDil: Front-end Engineer, Analytics - Jul 22, 2014.
Devise and implementing activity tracking, design insights-driven features, implement controlled experiments and help understand user behavior and improve the product.
- Swisscom: Data Scientist - Jul 22, 2014.
Make sure that Swisscom is always a step ahead - use state-of-the-art techniques to provide game-changing insights from huge data sets.
- Affinio: Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning and Big Data - Jul 22, 2014.
Join award-winning Affinio machine learning and big data team to design, plan and develop big-data driven prototypes for new and augmented products.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist - Jul 21, 2014.
Do exciting Machine Learning in the Cloud! Join a fast paced data science team in the Microsoft Cloud + Enterprise organization building machine learning powered intelligent web services.