- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Speech and Signal Processing - Oct 5, 2015.
Speech group main goal is to enable Human-Computer-Smartphone interactions to be speech enabled in our day-to-day and professional lives.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Text and Graph Analytics - Oct 5, 2015.
The team is working on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to different business verticals such as Customer Care, Social Media, Healthcare, Transportation and Education.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Process Mining and/or Business Process Management - Oct 5, 2015.
Seeking researchers/engineers with strong technical expertise in the area of Business Process Modeling, Mining, Analysis and Optimization, to participate in exciting research and technology development projects.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Multimedia Analytics - Oct 5, 2015.
Seeking dynamic and talented researchers for (Senior) Research Scientist/Engineer positions, with expertise in Multimedia analytics including video/image processing, speech/audio/text processing, Machine Learning, and Data Mining.
- U. San Francisco: 2 Asst. Professor Positions in Analytics, Data Science - Oct 5, 2015.
The positions will contribute to the MS program in analytics and also support either computer science (both grad and undergrad) or undergraduate Data Science program.
- U. of Iowa: Faculty in Business Analytics, Open Rank (Tenure Track) - Oct 2, 2015.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- Disney: Experience Insights Analytics Manager - Oct 2, 2015.
Responsible for delivering information to support strategic decisions with data-driven insights on both new and established Guest experience drivers.
- Disney: Sr. Analytics Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
The primary focus for this position will be to provide analytical support for the Disney Theatrical Group (DTG) which, in partnership with Management Science & Integration team, pushed the boundaries on analytics for Broadway productions.
- Disney: Managing Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
Leading a team of analytical professionals in delivering client results for a single business unit.
- Disney: Principal, Decision Science - Oct 1, 2015.
Lead the research, design and innovation of decision science concepts and models and drive translation of that effort into actionable plans for implementations.
- Disney: Media Analytics Integration Consultant - Oct 1, 2015.
Support ABC Consumer Analytics through on-going and ad-hoc data analysis of their digital audience and support the larger ABC Ad Sales Initiatives.
- Disney: Senior Data Scientist - Oct 1, 2015.
Develop strategies for how to leverage data to improve WDPR capabilities for delivering integrated, one-to-one Guest experiences at any touch point.
- Disney: Decisioning Development Manager II - Oct 1, 2015.
Responsible for the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool; engage the business to frame, structure and prioritize business decisioning needs, and meet those needs through the creation, and coding, of content decisioning logic resulting in tailored recommendations.
- UPS: Data Analyst - Sep 30, 2015.
Responsible for analyzing existing data and analytics approaches, as well as creating/enhancing data and statistical models to support corporate security initiatives.
- EPA: Text Mining Specialist - Sep 28, 2015.
Conduct research into the development and application of semantic search and text mining approaches to analyze large collections of documents.
- Purdue Pharma: Manager, Marketing Analytics - Sep 28, 2015.
Responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance/ administration of various managed care and commercial analyses.
- Blast Analytics & Marketing: Technical Business Analyst - Sep 25, 2015.
Work with Marketing Directors and execs to help them define goals, understand levers, and get meaningful insights from their data; provide accurate analysis of clickstream digital analytics and other data.
- Blizzard: Senior Data Scientist - Sep 25, 2015.
Strong technical background in machine learning, data mining, statistics or a related quantitative field and ability to carry out innovative research and development.
- U. of San Francisco: Tenure Track Professor, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science - Sep 24, 2015.
We seek well-qualified candidates in applied mathematics or statistics, with a focus on the extraction of knowledge from data, including data science, modeling, applied probability, applied statistics, and machine learning.
- AspenTech: Data Scientist - Sep 23, 2015.
If you want a shot at greatness, as a member of the data science team, you will develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to understand data patterns and relationships and prescribe actions and options.
- SlideRule: Data Science Course Mentor (online) - Sep 22, 2015.
Be an expert mentor for SlideRule online, self-paced Data Science workshops where participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 mentor guidance.
- AIMRx: Data Scientist Consultant – Immediate Need - Sep 22, 2015.
3+ month contract assignment to analyze marketing data to find trends and insights to develop successful strategies for optimizing campaign designs and marketing strategies.
- PeachIH: Machine Learning Specialist (Singapore) - Sep 16, 2015.
We are a real-time healthcare IT analytics company using advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence to innovate cutting edge products to make actionable predictions for patients with acute and chronic medical conditions.
- Altx: Data Engineer - Sep 16, 2015.
ALTX connects the right investor to the right fund, with a state of the art network that helps investors and funds alike find more satisfying investments with innovative algorithms, behavioral and traditional statistics and analysis.
- Syracuse iSchool: Asst. Professor, Data Science - Sep 15, 2015.
Syracuse iSchool is soliciting applications from scholars to join its renowned and interdisciplinary faculty in the area of data science.
- Syracuse iSchool: Faculty Positions, Tenure Track in Information Science - Sep 14, 2015.
We seek colleagues who can deepen and extend our strengths in library and information science, including information organization and retrieval, reference and information literacy services, entrepreneurial librarianship and data science.
- Corios LLC – Analytics Consultant - Sep 14, 2015.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights along with our past experience to deliver the most relevant interpretation and client recommendations possible.
- Washington Post: Big Data – Senior Developer - Sep 8, 2015.
WaPo big data team is at the center of analytics-driven revolution; we are an agile, dynamic, high-performance team, building groundbreaking technologies to shape how we tell our stories to millions of readers.
- UnitedHealth Group: Director of Marketing Analytics - Sep 8, 2015.
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. Help improve the health of millions and do your life best work.
- City of Hartford: Statistician/Data Analyst - Sep 3, 2015.
Do analytical/operational research, data mining, and operational modeling for Management, Budget and Grants Dept. Apply by Sep 28.
- Ford: 19384 R&D Quantitative Analyst - Sep 2, 2015.
Seeking a high-potential Quantitative Analyst to assist in all phases of model development, evaluation, and deployment for use in support of Ford and Ford Credit business units. The analyst would have a great deal of autonomy in conducting research and selecting desired modeling methodologies.
- Ford: 17688 Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Sep 2, 2015.
Intellectual curiosity and ability to mine hidden gems in large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data; ability to use mathematics, statistics, visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Kohls: Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics - Sep 1, 2015.
Do you love leading complex data analytics & developing insights? Are you energized by analyzing data to help drive critical business decisions? Do you enjoy telling business stories based on analytics?
- Kohls: Manager, Big Data Customer Insights - Sep 1, 2015.
Execute and manage a team to support structure, processing, and analyzing of high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to generate insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- Kohls: Big Data Customer Insights Analyst - Sep 1, 2015.
Structure, process, and analyze high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to support insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- Barclaycard, US: Data Director - Aug 27, 2015.
Lead the Data transformation of Barclaycard in US, provide a world-class Data Infrastructure and Applications enabling better customer/client experience and business growth.
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston or Mountain View - Aug 26, 2015.
Our vision is to make machine learning cloud technology accessible to every enterprise, data scientist, developer, information worker, consumer, and device anywhere in the world.
- Microsoft: R Data Scientist. - Aug 26, 2015.
Are you passionate about R? Use it to solve real-world analysis and predictive modeling problems? Contribute packages and improvements to CRAN? If yes, talk to us about joining Microsoft Azure ML Data Science team.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist/Advanced Analytics Evangelist. - Aug 26, 2015.
Looking for people passionate about both data science and education - design and develop end-to-end data science solutions, and deliver them in both product-driven and educational contexts.
- eBay: Data Scientist – Statistician - Aug 26, 2015.
Conduct A/B tests and deep dive statistical analysis/modeling for marketing analytic at eBay. Critical skills/experience on R, SQL, and online A/B experiments required.
- Southern Company: Web or Digital Analytics Technical Developer - Aug 26, 2015.
Support the digital or web analytic needs of all business units by implementing, configuring and supporting web analytical tools such as Webtrends, Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics, etc.
- Walmart: Director Customer Analytics – Global Customer Insights & Analytics - Aug 24, 2015.
Manages and drives the development and management of a customer-level demand forecasting and analysis capability to inform on sources of customer profitability and strategic investments.
- EA: Research Data Scientist - Aug 21, 2015.
Use machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems in the gaming domain; Analyze and extract key insights from EA rich store of gamer and gameplay data.
- Adobe: Data Scientist – Engineering - Aug 21, 2015.
Help build the web next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.
- IESEG (France): Ph.D. Candidates In Big Data Marketing Analytics - Aug 20, 2015.
Get support to engage in innovative business relevant research projects with high potential to get published in international peer-reviewed journals, be part of IÉSEG Center for Marketing Analytics team, and aim to get PhD in 3 years.
- Catasys: Senior Data Analyst, Healthcare Services - Aug 19, 2015.
As key member of Infrastructure and Analytics dept, help analyze and mine large databases, design studies, develop models and address corporate analytics needs.
- Fortune 500 firm: Sr. Manager, Predictive Analytics and Data Science - Aug 18, 2015.
Lead team that responsible for model building and predictive analytic at a large and growing Fortune 500 Company, be responsible for algorithm building across the firm and leveraging operational data into business insight.
- A leading financial institution: BigData Analytics Developer - Aug 18, 2015.
A leading financial institution is looking for a BigData Analytics developer to design software, be expert resource, and help design, test, implement and support solutions.
- NVIDIA: Senior Data Mining Analyst - Aug 16, 2015.
Fill a key role in our Business Planning & Analytics Team, the analytic hub of NVIDIA product marketing organization.
- Nexon: Sr. Game Analyst - Aug 14, 2015.
Work closely with various internal teams to help drive innovation in our games through analytics, insights and data-driven decisions.
- Corios LLC: Technical Project Manager - Aug 12, 2015.
We tell the stories the numbers cant; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights and our past experience to deliver the best interpretation and recommendations.
- Corios LLC: Analytics Consultant - Aug 12, 2015.
Contribute directly to client engagements, from data cleansing and development, to database integration, and developing/deploying analytic and predictive models.