- City of Cincinnati: Data Scientist - Nov 23, 2015.
Help establish a predictive analytics program that expands the Office of Performance & Data Analytics initiatives to improve City services through the use of data.
- Arrowstreet Capital: Research Associate - Nov 19, 2015.
Join collaborative, intellectually rigorous team responsible for coming up with investment ideas, coding ideas into signals, and producing return and risk forecasts to drive trading decisions.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Principal, Decision Science - Nov 18, 2015.
The Decision Science team specializes in creating innovative scientific models and data-driven decision support tools to optimize business decisions.
- Starbucks: Data Scientist Principal, Business Strategy - Nov 18, 2015.
You will be a critical thought leader of the data science practice at one of the most recognized and celebrated brands in the world.
- Boeing: Big Data Architect – Level 4/5 - Nov 14, 2015.
Create scalable data platforms that enable research and development (R&D) supporting commercial and defense programs.
- Boeing: Machine Learning Technologist – Level 4/5 - Nov 14, 2015.
A successful candidate will have background in statistics, probability, mathematics, databases, and strong programming skills, including Python, R, Matlab, C, C++, Java are necessary, and will join Boeing R&D center.
- University of Tartu, Estonia: Associate Professor of Data Mining - Nov 13, 2015.
We are looking for candidates with a solid research track record in the fields of data mining and/or machine learning including publications in top venues, and a record of excellence in teaching and student supervision. Apply by Dec 2.
- Jet: Big Data Engineer - Nov 12, 2015.
You'll be responsible for helping to build a world class data platform to collect, process, and manage a vast amount of information generated by Jet's rapidly growing business.
- A*STAR Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore: Scientist, Data Analytics - Nov 12, 2015.
I2R mission is to be the globally preferred source of innovations in Interactive Secured Information, Content and Services Anytime Anywhere through research by passionate people dedicated to Singapore economic success.
- Accenture (Singapore): Customer Analytics and CVM APAC Lead - Nov 12, 2015.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Use deep functional expertise in segmentation models, customer analytics, etc to help sales opportunities.
- Rakuten (Singapore): Data Scientist - Nov 12, 2015.
Rakuten Institute of Technology, a think tank for the global Rakuten Group, is looking for Researchers who are passionate about data and technology.
- inVenture: Data Analyst - Nov 11, 2015.
Inventure is building the future of credit in emerging markets. We have helped tens of thousands of people access instant loans for growing their businesses, and will reach millions more in the next few years.
- Northeastern: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Computation, Systems and Architecture - Nov 9, 2015.
Open faculty positions at all levels, for exceptional candidates addressing problems in big data computing, heterogeneous systems architecture and power-efficient computing.
- CMU: Assistant Professor in Applied Statistical Machine Learning - Nov 9, 2015.
CMU is seeking both tenure-track and research-track candidates with strong training in statistical machine learning and a demonstrated commitment to bringing methodological innovation to application-driven research.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr) Integration Consultant Rev Mgmt, Analytics Talent Pool - Nov 7, 2015.
Act as a company-wide consultant leveraging advanced analytics and complex science models to solve business problems, drive value, improve business efficiencies, or guide strategy development.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Director, CRM and Analytics - Nov 7, 2015.
Key leadership role in enabling the Foundation to meet its strategic goals and significant responsibility for all platforms in our data ecosystem, analytical activities, and vendor relationships.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Associate Director, CRM (Campaign Operations) - Nov 7, 2015.
Key role in enabling the Foundation to meet its marketing goals, scaling its marketing efforts, designing and deploying multi-channel campaigns, and reporting and optimizing the results of campaigns.
- Barclays: Senior Decision Analyst - Nov 6, 2015.
Play a leading role in a dynamic team that understands the artistry behind the science of data. Look beyond the ones and zeroes to find meaningful, human insights into our products, services and processes.
- Barclays: Decision Analyst - Nov 6, 2015.
Engaging with customers, think creatively to solve business problems and implement your innovative vision to improve our customers experience.
- Barclays: Data Scientist - Nov 6, 2015.
Look beyond the ones and zeroes to find meaningful, human insights into our products, services and processes. Join a dynamic team that understands the artistry behind the science of data.
- U. of Tartu, Institute of Computer Science: Professor of Data Science - Nov 5, 2015.
Successful candidate will have solid research track record in data science/machine learning, excellent teaching and student supervision skills, and a long-term research and teaching vision. Apply by Dec 2.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Quantitative Analyst (Temporary) - Nov 4, 2015.
Engaged in projects that involve the use of complex models to answer difficult business questions, improve business efficiencies, or guide strategy development.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Decisioning Development Marketing Manager - Nov 4, 2015.
Responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr.) Analyst, Revenue Management (Analytics Talent Pool) - Nov 4, 2015.
Support clients across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts in yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing, promotions and optimization.
- Cal Poly State University: Director, Business Analytics Graduate Programs - Nov 3, 2015.
Responsible for the overall quality, enrollment, and success of the MS and certificate programs in Business Analytics at the Orfalea College of Business.
- PNNL: Postdoc – Data Science (Knowledge Graphs and Machine Learning) - Oct 29, 2015.
This position is for a strongly motivated person with excellent skills in deep learning research and/or knowledge graph construction.
- FiscalNote: Data Scientist - Oct 28, 2015.
FiscalNote makes it easy for organizations to track and analyze complex legislative, regulatory, and policy matters by leveraging machine learning and cutting-edge engineering to connect professionals to the issues they care about.
- Microsoft: Data Scientist/Advanced Analytics Evangelist.. - Oct 27, 2015.
Looking for people passionate about both data science and education - design and develop end-to-end data science solutions, and deliver them in both product-driven and educational contexts.
- Microsoft: R Data Scientist.. - Oct 27, 2015.
Are you passionate about R? Use it to solve real-world analysis and predictive modeling problems? Contribute packages and improvements to CRAN? If yes, talk to us about joining Microsoft Azure ML Data Science team.
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston or Mountain View.. - Oct 27, 2015.
Our vision is to make machine learning cloud technology accessible to every enterprise, data scientist, developer, information worker, consumer, and device anywhere in the world.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: CRM & Analytics Officer - Oct 26, 2015.
You will be uniquely positioned to align advanced statistics practices with strategic marketing initiatives.
- Hawthorne Direct: Director of Analytics - Oct 26, 2015.
Lead the management, development and deployment of business analytical solutions relevant to Consumer Marketing while establishing best practices for data science methodologies and tools.
- Legendary Entertainment, Applied Analytics: Quantitative Researcher - Oct 23, 2015.
Legendary is a leading global media company producing innovative content like Jurassic World, Godzilla, and The Dark Knight. Applied Analytics division develops models to predict and influence consumer purchasing decisions in entertainment and beyond.
- Morpace: Hadoop Java Design Specialist - Oct 23, 2015.
Morpace is a leading market research and consulting organization, that provides quality research and leading-edge technology to its clients. Develop and implement a new full scale system using Hadoop ecosystem.
- Renovate America: Data Scientist – Hero Gov Team - Oct 22, 2015.
Highly motivated Data Scientist specializing in quantitative analysis ideally with experience working GIS, focus on forecasting and benchmarking economic impact in HERO Communities.
- Renovate America: Sr. Data Scientist – Origination Risk - Oct 22, 2015.
Quantitative analysis with experience working in the financial industry. Work together with the Risk Management team and focus on origination risk for unsecured lending products.
- U. of California, Santa Cruz: Assistant Professor in Economic and Information Networks - Oct 21, 2015.
We seek outstanding candidates who do empirical and/or analytical fundamental research in information economics, network science, computational advertising or marketing analytics, mechanism design, or computational/algorithmic economics.
- American Airlines: Operations Research Analyst - Oct 20, 2015.
Quantitative and qualitative analysis of a business situation, model prototyping (using forecasting, mathematical programming, simulation, data mining, etc), development and presentation of recommendations.
- Operator: Machine Learning Engineer - Oct 19, 2015.
We are early builders behind everyday products like Facebook, Twitter, and Uber, and we believe Operator could become something just as big. Our product is at the intersection of the most exciting movements in tech today - messaging, mobile and on-demand services.
- Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board: Economist/Statistician - Oct 15, 2015.
Responsible for structuring a data analysis program sufficient to compile, analyze, and interpret Thrift Savings Plan data; provide meaningful information that supports measuring performance, identifying continuous improvements, and developing strategic initiatives.
- RelayRides: Data Scientist - Oct 15, 2015.
We are looking for a data artist to join our exceptional Analytics and Data Science team, help develop models and algorithms to power a rapidly growing business.
- RelayRides: Data Engineer - Oct 15, 2015.
We are looking for a big data artist to join our exceptional Analytics and Data Science team, to help scale infrastructure and data processes to power a rapidly growing business.
- InvenSense: Data Scientist – Principal - Oct 14, 2015.
Leverage machine learning techniques to discover data patterns and user behavior, evaluate scenarios, and predict future outcomes with advanced modeling methods.
- Catasys: VP Infrastructure and Chief Data Scientist - Oct 13, 2015.
As a leader in healthcare analytics and predictive models, provide clients with situational analyses, deep insight into areas for improvement in substance dependence treatment, and targets for actionable solutions.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Speech and Signal Processing - Oct 5, 2015.
Speech group main goal is to enable Human-Computer-Smartphone interactions to be speech enabled in our day-to-day and professional lives.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Text and Graph Analytics - Oct 5, 2015.
The team is working on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to different business verticals such as Customer Care, Social Media, Healthcare, Transportation and Education.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Process Mining and/or Business Process Management - Oct 5, 2015.
Seeking researchers/engineers with strong technical expertise in the area of Business Process Modeling, Mining, Analysis and Optimization, to participate in exciting research and technology development projects.
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Multimedia Analytics - Oct 5, 2015.
Seeking dynamic and talented researchers for (Senior) Research Scientist/Engineer positions, with expertise in Multimedia analytics including video/image processing, speech/audio/text processing, Machine Learning, and Data Mining.
- U. San Francisco: 2 Asst. Professor Positions in Analytics, Data Science - Oct 5, 2015.
The positions will contribute to the MS program in analytics and also support either computer science (both grad and undergrad) or undergraduate Data Science program.
- U. of Iowa: Faculty in Business Analytics, Open Rank (Tenure Track) - Oct 2, 2015.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- Disney: Experience Insights Analytics Manager - Oct 2, 2015.
Responsible for delivering information to support strategic decisions with data-driven insights on both new and established Guest experience drivers.
- Disney: Sr. Analytics Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
The primary focus for this position will be to provide analytical support for the Disney Theatrical Group (DTG) which, in partnership with Management Science & Integration team, pushed the boundaries on analytics for Broadway productions.
- Disney: Managing Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
Leading a team of analytical professionals in delivering client results for a single business unit.
- Disney: Principal, Decision Science - Oct 1, 2015.
Lead the research, design and innovation of decision science concepts and models and drive translation of that effort into actionable plans for implementations.
- Disney: Media Analytics Integration Consultant - Oct 1, 2015.
Support ABC Consumer Analytics through on-going and ad-hoc data analysis of their digital audience and support the larger ABC Ad Sales Initiatives.
- Disney: Senior Data Scientist - Oct 1, 2015.
Develop strategies for how to leverage data to improve WDPR capabilities for delivering integrated, one-to-one Guest experiences at any touch point.
- Disney: Decisioning Development Manager II - Oct 1, 2015.
Responsible for the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool; engage the business to frame, structure and prioritize business decisioning needs, and meet those needs through the creation, and coding, of content decisioning logic resulting in tailored recommendations.
- UPS: Data Analyst - Sep 30, 2015.
Responsible for analyzing existing data and analytics approaches, as well as creating/enhancing data and statistical models to support corporate security initiatives.
- EPA: Text Mining Specialist - Sep 28, 2015.
Conduct research into the development and application of semantic search and text mining approaches to analyze large collections of documents.
- Purdue Pharma: Manager, Marketing Analytics - Sep 28, 2015.
Responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance/ administration of various managed care and commercial analyses.