( Previous issue |
Next issue )
KDnuggetsTM News 02:15, Aug 8, 2002
(see also KDnuggets Jobs page)
- (item1) Poll Results: CRISP-DM is the top methodology
- (item2) New Poll: Can data mining predict the movement of S&P 500 ?
- (item3) Advertising on KDnuggets
(see also KDnuggets Courses page)
- (item4) Austin, TX: Senior Risk Management Analyst at ClearCommerce
- (item5) Portland, ME: Senior Statistician and Analyst - Healthcare at Public Health Research Group, Inc.
- (item6) Toronto, Canada: Senior Modeling Manager at North American financial institution
(see also KDnuggets Academic page)
- (item7) KXEN Predictive Analytics Workshop (Free!): Build cutting-edge analytic models in minutes!
- (item8) Boost profits with ANALYTIC EDGE! Sharpen skills in data mining, communication, nonlinear thinking...
(see also KDnuggets Software page)
- (item9) CSIRO Data Mining, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at CSIRO, Canberra, Australia
- (item10) 2 Research Positions in Machine Learning at UC Irvine
- (item11) NeuralWare releases NeuralWorks Predict® 3.0
- (item12) SVM-light: new version and book
- (item13) mySVM/db - SVM software for databases
- (item14) Free Excel software for prediction, classification and clustering
(see also KDnuggets Meetings page)
- (item15) QuickSearcher, Windows search tool
- (item16) NSF, Intelligence Community Work on Data-Mining Research
- (item17) First Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Conference, deadline Sep 6, 2002
- (item18) ICDM'02 Workshop CFP - Privacy, Security, and Data Mining
- (item19) Correction: SIAM-2003 Conf. on Data Mining submission deadline is Oct 1
The celebration of birthdays is healthy. Statistics show that those
people who celebrate the most birthdays become the oldest.
(thanks to Gary C. Ramseyer Internet Gallery of Statistical jokes)
Copyright © 2002 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!