KDnuggetsTM News 02:17, Sep 10, 2002
(see also KDnuggets Courses page)
- (item1) New Poll: How many people in your organization are doing data mining?
- (item2) Poll Results: Can Randomization help preserve privacy while data mining?
(see also KDnuggets Jobs page)
- (item3) KXEN Predictive Analytics Workshop (Free!): Build cutting-edge analytic models in minutes!
- (item4) Salford Free Data Mining Overview (CART, MARS, TreeNET), Sep 12-13, Washington, DC.
- (item5) DATA MINING: LEVELS I & II [ Las Vegas: Nov | Orlando: Jan]
- (item6) Olivia Rud to teach Data Mining Cookbook [San Francisco, CA | New York, NY, 2002]
(see also KDnuggets Academic page)
- (item7) Melbourne, Florida: Staff Scientist (US Citizenship required) at Computer Science Innovations, Inc. (CSI)
- (item8) Redmond, WA: Software Design Engineer in Test at Microsoft
(see also KDnuggets Publications page)
- (item9) Postgraduate research positions in statistical machine learning, Ireland
- (item10) Communications of ACM Spec. Issue on Data Mining
(see also KDnuggets Meetings page)
- (item11) Could analytics boost customer satisfaction rates?
- (item12) Leading Systems Integrators to Resell Informatica Applications
- (item13) Estonian DNA Center to Begin Receiving Samples This Month
- (item14) MAGE-ML: Microarray Gene Expression Markup Language released
- (item15) Web may be the key to Achieving Artificial Intelligence
- (item16) KnowledgeMiner 5.0 Platinum 3 Part Data Mining Package Released
- (item17) Five IEEE ICDM 2002 Workshops, deadlines Sep 13 thru Oct 25, 2002
- (item18) ADM02 - The Australasian Data Mining Workshop, deadline Oct 1, 2002
- (item19) Special Issue on Genomic Signal Processing, deadline Dec 1, 2002
- (item20) PMSA 2003, Pharmaceutical Management Science Association Conf., deadline Nov 1, 2002
Let us remember the thousands of victims who died in
terrorist attacks of Sep 11, 2001.