( Previous issue |
Next issue )
KDnuggetsTM News 05:07, Apr 6, 2005
- Poll Results: Guessing age/sex patent - useful or invasion of privacy ?
- New Poll: data mining-related projects in the past 12 months?
- Download Free Text Analytics Reports and White Papers
- Largest offering of data mining classes ever!
- Chicago, IL: Predictive Analytics Manager, Accenture Technology Labs at Accenture
- Bellevue, WA: Research Programmer - Advanced Computing, Text Mining at Boeing (Phantom Works Puget Sound)
- New York, NY: VP - Econometrician/Manager - Analytic Delivery at Citigroup
- Oracle Database 10g with Oracle Data Mining - get started with a free tutorial
- Software: Databionic ESOM Tools
- Hotspot Top-down Data Analysis
- New Book: Fuzzy Modeling and Genetic Algorithms for Data Mining and Exploration
- Free Monthly - Data Mining Success Tips from Olivia Parr-Rud, author Data Mining Cookbook (Wiley 2001)
- New Editor-in-chief for Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Calculating Entropy for Data Mining
- Accelerating Radical Discovery And Innovation
- Visualization and Data Mining from Purple Insight
- Automated web-crawler harvests resume info
- ACM Honors Creators of AdaBoost Algorithm for Improving Accuracy in Machine Learning
- Anthracite 1.1 - AppleScriptable Google API, Cool UI Trick
- Insightful Announces InFact 3.0 For Text Analysis and Relationship Search
- British Text Mining Center Launched
- SPSS and Language Weaver Unveil Solution for Rapid Interpretation of Government Intelligence Documents
- ICML-2005 Workshop on Meta-learning, due 8 Apr (Extended)
Learning And Extending Lexical Ontologies, due 15 Apr (Extended)
British AI-2005, due 6 Jun
Heterogeneous and Distributed Information Retrieval, due 15 Jun
Grid Computing and Data Analysis (GADA'05), due 24 June (abstracts)
The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.
Copyright © 2005 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!