( Previous issue |
Next issue )
KDnuggetsTM News 05:n13, Jul 6, 2005
- Winner of SIGKDD Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Innovation Award is ...
- Winner of SIGKDD Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Service Award ...
- Poll Results: KDnuggets Readers Data Mining Roles
- New Poll: Vacation time in 2005
- SourceForge.net Research Data
- Seattle, WA: Software Development Engineer at Amazon.com
- Burlington, MA: Data Mining Research Developer at Oracle
- How Big is the Web?
- The Limits of Prediction
- Proceedings of 2005 International Conference on Intelligence Analysis
- Angoss Releases KnowledgeSEEKER(R) 5.0
- Clinical Studies Further Validate MedMined's Unique Infection-Tracking Technology
- Equbits receives Phase I SBIR Grant from National Science Foundation
- Leading Brazilian ISP Gains Customer Insight with SPSS
- Is Statistician one of the 10 best jobs?
- Fifth Third Bancorp Selects Quaero to Measure Marketing Effectiveness and Enhance the Customer Experience
- Siebel Predictive Analytics Solution for Detecting Insurance Fraud
- KXEN Adds Data Manipulation Functionality in its Analytic Framework version 3.2
- Lenders Can Improve Credit Decisions and Reduce Credit Loss
- Angoss Reports Record Revenues and Higher Profits in Second Quarter Results
- CEAS 2005: Conference on Email and Anti-Spam, Stanford, CA, 21-22 Jul 2005
IDA 2005: Intelligent Data Analysis, Madrid, Spain, 8-10 Sep 2005
- Workshop on CRM: Data Mining Meets Marketing, due 20 Jul
ECML/PKDD 2005 Workshops, due 25 Jul
"In God we trust; all others bring data."
W. Edwards Deming, also used recently
by US Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings, June 2005.
Copyright © 2005 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!