KDnuggetsTM News 07:n09, May 8, 2007
Word cloud for this issue:
| Academic/Research Positions
- Salford Systems TreeNet(R) Continues Winning Streak at PAKDD-2007
- Santa Ana, CA: Business Intelligence Analyst at Ingram Micro
- Mountain View, CA: Online Travel Agency Fraud Prevention Manager at Airtrade International Inc.
- Bellevue, WA: Machine Learning/Datamining Experts at Intelligent Results (First Data Corporation)
- Redmond, WA: Program Manager - 176359 (Subscription and Commerce Group) at MSN adCenter, Microsoft
- Redmond, WA: Program Manager - 182775 (e-commerce transaction service) at MSN adCenter, Microsoft
Most viewed Jobs|
* 19. Bellevue, WA: Machine Learning/Dataminin...
* 17. Santa Ana, CA: Business Intelligence Ana...
* 18. Mountain View, CA: Online Travel Agency ...
- Postdoc at UFL in machine learning and bioinformatics
- Click Fraud Attacks: Emerging Trends
- A short report on the European Text Analytics Summit
- SeeWhy Software eBook, In Search of Insight
- 12 KDD-07 workshops, papers due May 11 - June 13
- 9th WebKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop on Web Mining and Social Network Analysis, due May 31
ICDM-07, due Jun 1
Learning to Rank for Information Retrieval 2007 (LR4IR'07), due Jun 8
ACM GIS 2007, due Jun 11
Advances in Geographic Information Systems, due Jun 11
Visual Information Expert Workshop (VIEW'2007), due Jun 15
Call for Chapters: Computational Methodologies In Gene Regulatory Networks, due Jun 15 (proposals)
ICDM Workshop on Data Mining in Web 2.0 Environments (Web2DM), due Jun 22
4th OTM Academy Doctoral Consortium, due Jul 14
Data Mining, noun, 1. Torturing data until it confesses ... and if you torture it enough, it will confess to anything.
Jeff Jonas of IBM