SVM (Support Vector Machines) Software for Classification
- KXEN, Components, based on Vapnik's work on SVM.
- Tiberius, data modelling and visualisation software, with SVM, neural networks, and other modelling methods (Windows).
- Treparel KMX Big Data Text Analytics & Visualization platform using SVM based high-performance classification. Also for OEM.
- BSVM, a decomposition method for support vector machines (SVM) for large classification problems.
- e1071 R package, including support vector machines, clustering, and Naive Bayes classifier.
- Kernel Machines and related methods website
- LS-SVMlab, Least Squares - Support Vector Machines Matlab/C Toolbox
- LIBSVM, a support vector machines (SVM) library for classification
- SVM-light, popular implementation of Support Vector Machines (SVMs) by Thorsten Joachims.