Estimation and Forecasting Software
commercial: | free
- 11Ants Model Builder, upgrades Microsoft Excel into a powerful, simple to use data mining / predictive analytics tool, with regression, classification and rank likelihood.
- Alyuda Forecaster XL, Excel add-in for forecasting and estimation based on neural networks.
- Alyuda NeuroIntelligence, supports all stages of neural network design and application.
- Auguri, an integrated data analysis, manipulation and forecasting software with emphasis on nonlinear dynamical methods.
- Autobox, automatically Builds Box-Jenkins models for Univariate and Causals models adjusting for lead/lag relationships and interventions - pulse, seasonal pulses, level shifts, time trends.
- Cubist, decision-tree based tool for estimating a continuous value
- DaMi2TM, newly patented analytics engine providing unattended clustering, classification, and optimization of hundreds of variables simultaneously in a single analysis operation.
- Evolutionary Regression, builds an optimal regression model from your data
- Gains#, a statistical modeling tool for business analysts for building powerful statistical models in an integrated environment.
- GenIQ Model, uses machine learning for regression task; automatically performs variable selection, and new variable construction, and then specifies the model equation to "optimize the decile table".
- GMDH Shell, forecasting software that creates predictive models based on artificial neural networks.
- MARS, J. Friedman's automated logistic regression for binary classification problems. Automatic missing value handling, interaction detection, variable transformation.
- Previa Studio, a specialised interactive environment for the definition of forecasting models.
- Portal for Forecasting with neural networks, including software, data, and more.
- Thesys Plan@, a web-based solution for forecasting the different level of sales for all of the products, useful for stock optimization or planning processes.
- Time Oriented Language (TOL), a powerful open source software and a high-level programming language for time series.
- WizWhy uses association rules to summarize the data, point interesting phenomena, and issues predictions for new cases
- Gait-CAD Matlab toolbox, for the visualization and analysis of time series, including classification, regression, and clustering. GNU GPL license.
- NuMap7, freeware for fast development, validation, and application of regression type networks including the multilayer perceptron, functional link net, piecewise linear network, self organizing map and K-Means.
- Sciengy RPF, a free experimental Windows application self-organizing neural networks, a convenient user interface and ability to work with text data files.
- Tiberius, MLP Neural Network for classification and regression problems.
- Software: Statistics for classical regression software.