- The 42 V’s of Big Data and Data Science - Apr 7, 2017.
It's 2017 now, and we now operate in an ever more sophisticated world of analytics. To keep up with the times, we present our updated 2017 list: The 42 V's of Big Data and Data Science.
- 17 More Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, Part 3 - Mar 15, 2017.
The third and final part of 17 new must-know Data Science interview questions and answers covers A/B testing, data visualization, Twitter influence evaluation, and Big Data quality.
Pages: 1 2
- So What is Big Data? - Feb 9, 2017.
We examine what experts say about Big Data – is it like teenage sex? Is it more than just a large and complex collection of data? And how many Vs are there?
- Data & Analytics Festival, Las Vegas – Catch The Early Bird - Nov 15, 2016.
2 great Las Vegas Summits: Big Data Innovation - Learn how to build scalable architecture for an effective data strategy; Business Analytics Innovation - learn how the most innovative companies communicate insight, and much more. Early Bird rates end Nov 25.
- Big Data Key Terms, Explained - Aug 11, 2016.
Just getting started with Big Data, or looking to iron out the wrinkles in your current understanding? Check out these 20 Big Data-related terms and their concise definitions.
Pages: 1 2
- Big Data Bootcamp, Austin, April 8-10 - Mar 16, 2016.
This 3 day extensive Bootcamp provides a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Big Data is Crowdledge, not 3V - Dec 2, 2015.
Crowdledge is defined as the knowledge that [weakly] emerges – and is, therefore, unexpected – from Big Data analysis of individuals’ digital footprints spontaneously left in the digital universe. It represents big data in better terms than 3Vs.
- Interview: Satyam Priyadarshy, Halliburton on Big Data Challenges in Oil & Gas Industry - Mar 30, 2015.
We discuss Analytics at Halliburton, Big Data challenges unique to Oil & Gas industry, and the 7 V’s of Big Data.
- Chief Data Officer Summit 2014 – Day 1 Highlights - Jun 24, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Governance experts from State of Colorado, IBM, Informatica and Sony Pictures Entertainment on day 1 of Chief Data Officer Summit 2014 in San Francisco, CA.
- Interactive Big Data Timeline - Apr 8, 2014.
A very interesting interactive Big Data timeline takes you from the beginning of information overload in 1880s to Business Intelligence, World Wide Web, Hadoop, Cloud, and more.