- 50 Companies Leading The AI Revolution, Detailed - Mar 16, 2017.
We detail 50 companies leading the Artificial Intelligence revolution in AD Sales, CRM, Autotech, Business Intelligence and analytics, Commerce, Conversational AI/Bots, Core AI, Cyber-Security, Fintech, Healthcare, IoT, Vision, and other areas.
- Online MS in Data Science and in Business Analytics programs from Merrimack College - Feb 2, 2017.
Higher salaries, an exploding job market, and two Master's programs from Merrimack College mean this is the year for data science... and for you!
- Discover our Master in Business Analytics and Big Data! - Jan 23, 2017.
The Master in Business Analytics & Big Data from the IE School of Human Sciences and Technology is an innovative degree offered in a Full-Time (Madrid) and Part-Time (Madrid & Dubai) format to train the new generation of data professionals.
- Hurry – 10 Days Until 2017’s Essential Data Event - Jan 16, 2017.
There are only 10 days to go until the Las Vegas Data & Analytics Summits, and only a handful of passes left. If you haven't had a chance to register yet, do it now!
- Doctor of Business Administration/Data Analytics, Online at Grand Canyon University - Jan 12, 2017.
Offered in a convenient online format, this doctoral program empowers expert data analysts to spark new industry-wide innovation.
- How To Stay Competitive In Machine Learning Business - Jan 4, 2017.
To stay competitive in machine learning business, you have to be superior than your rivals and not the best possible – says one of the leading machine learning expert. Simple rules are defined here to make that happen. Let’s see how.
- Top 12 Interesting Careers to Explore in Big Data - Oct 12, 2016.
From data driven strategies to decision making, the true worth of Big Data has been realized, and has led to opening up of amazing career choices. Check out these 12 interesting careers to explore in Big Data.
- U. of San Francisco: Assistant or Associate Professor, Business Analytics - Oct 4, 2016.
We seek an individual excited about collaborating to develop and deliver innovative learning experiences to undergraduate business students to prepare them to improve real-world organizational performance using models, data, and analysis.
- U. of Iowa, Tippie College of Business: Faculty Position: Chair in Business Analytics - Sep 22, 2016.
Tenure-track Full Professor position in business analytics beginning August 2017. Areas of interest include but are not limited to data-driven research in machine learning, data science, statistics, optimization, and transportation.
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Sentry Insurance Endowed Chair in Business Analytics - Sep 15, 2016.
We are particularly interested in candidates with interest in developing relationships with local businesses and partners, and industry or academic experience in business or data analytics.
- Build Your Analytics Skills with TDWI Online Learning - Aug 25, 2016.
Skill Up Over the Summer! Save on Business Analytics, Data Modeling, or other online courses* or bundle through Sep 2, 2016 with CODE: SUMMER.
- Free MOOC: Business Analytics Using Forecasting – enroll now - Aug 17, 2016.
A new iteration of a MOOC on business analytics using forecasting gets underway in October. Enroll today!
- NYU Stern – Master of Science in Business Analytics - Jul 11, 2016.
Learn about the NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics, the only premier global degree program of its kind designed for senior level professionals focused on the intersection of business strategy and data science.
- U. Delaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jul 11, 2016.
This certificate program brings together the computational, analytical, communication skills, and the tools needed to analyze big data to make better business decisions. Classes run Sep 8 - Dec 15 in Wilmington, DE.
- The Big Data Ecosystem is Too Damn Big - Jun 28, 2016.
The Big Data ecosystem is just too damn big! It's complex, redundant, and confusing. There are too many layers in the technology stack, too many standards, and too many engines. Vendors? Too many. What is the user to do?
- U. of Iowa: Business Analytics & Information Systems, Lecturer - Jun 28, 2016.
Supervise 4 or more sections per academic year of the undergraduate experiential Business Analytics Capstone course. The position also includes a Director role in Tippie Analytics Cooperative. Apply by July 1. Applicants will be considered until the position is filled.
- U. of Iowa: Lecturer: Business Analytics & Information Systems - Jun 28, 2016.
Seeking lecturer positions teaching topics in business analytics and information systems in the undergraduate, Master’s, and MBA programs starting August 17, 2016. Submit application by July 1.
- CRN Top Business Analytics Vendors 2016 - May 24, 2016.
The CRN editorial team has released its annual Big Data 100 report for 2016. Check out which companies made the list of Business Analytics Vendors.
- UC Analytics Summit, May 20 - May 9, 2016.
UC Analytics Summit is a day-long immersion into the practice of applying analytic methods to solve real-world problems. Hear seasoned practitioners and thought leaders from 17 of the top companies and organizations.
- Learn to apply data and predictive analytics to meet business objectives - May 3, 2016.
The Penn State World Campus online MS in Data Analytics/Business Analytics focuses on exploring and analyzing large data sets to support data-driven business decisions. Complete and submit your application by July 1 to start taking classes in August.
- University of Cincinnati Analytics Summit, May 20, 2016 - Apr 28, 2016.
The summit will feature 2 leaders in the field as keynote speakers, and 17 companies presenting in the all-day industry tracks focusing on retail and consumer analytics, healthcare analytics, supply chain analytics, finance and insurance analytics and a special "bonus" track.
- U. of Wisconsin: Sentry Endowed Chair in Business Analytics - Mar 17, 2016.
Sentry Insurance will establish a new endowed faculty position in data analytics and allow UW-Stevens Point to launch an innovative curriculum for undergraduate students. Apply by Apr 14, 2016.
- Mentor Graphics: Business Analytics Analyst - Mar 3, 2016.
Responsible for delivering analysis and predictive modeling to improve business performance. Partners with multiple functional groups in the development and implementation of insightful analytics for decision-making.
- Learn to apply analytics to meet business objective - Mar 1, 2016.
Business Analytics skills are in high demand. Get your credentials with Penn State World Campus 9-credit online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics.
- PASS Business Analytics, San Jose, May 2-4 – Get Hands-on Analytics Training - Feb 19, 2016.
The PASS Business Analytics Conference is your yearly connection to what's new, and what's coming up so your team can be prepared for anything. Don't miss out on this opportunity to set your team up for success.
- Online Courses, from basic statistics to Big Data and Analytics, from Statistics.com - Feb 15, 2016.
Statistics.com offers a rich array of online courses to accelerate your data science career or help upgrade the skills of your Big Data team. Small classes, not MOOCs, taught by top instructors - people who write the textbooks and have real industry experience.
- New Jersey City University: Tenure-track position in Business Data Analytics / Data Science - Feb 8, 2016.
Candidates with an interest and expertise in Business Analytics, Data Science and Decision Analytics are preferred. All areas of finance and real estate will be considered.
- Strategic Business Analytics – n5 Most Coveted Coursera Certificate in 2015 - Jan 27, 2016.
ESSEC Specialization on “Strategic Business Analytics” was ranked #5 most coveted Coursera certificate on LinkedIn in 2015. The course is aimed at students, business analysts and data scientists who want to apply statistical knowledge and techniques to business contexts.
- Business Analytics Webinars: Practical Training, 7 Live Sessions, Dec 10 - Dec 3, 2015.
Stay ahead of the curve in business analytics with our Dec 10 Webinar Marathon, and watch industry experts deliver 7 back-to-back sessions on hot topics. Register now.
- National University of Singapore: Visiting Scientist/Research Assistant in Business Analytics - Nov 27, 2015.
The candidates must be interdisciplinary in the areas of Business Analytics and demonstrate genuine interest in solving difficult advanced research problems in Business Analytics.
- Cal Poly State University: Director, Business Analytics Graduate Programs - Nov 3, 2015.
Responsible for the overall quality, enrollment, and success of the MS and certificate programs in Business Analytics at the Orfalea College of Business.
- U. of Iowa: Faculty in Business Analytics, Open Rank (Tenure Track) - Oct 2, 2015.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- A New MOOC on Strategic Business Analytics - Sep 18, 2015.
Coursera and ESSEC Business School launch a MOOC on how to create value from data to solve business issue. It focuses on 4 sets of skills: analytics, IT, business, and communication.
- Business Analytics & Business Intelligence Online Certificates & Degrees - Aug 25, 2015.
Here's a comprehensive list of Online graduate degrees and certificate programs in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence along with their curriculum & program costs. Most of these programs also have partnerships with industry certifications by market leaders.
Pages: 1 2
- NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics – Transform your career - Aug 20, 2015.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable and predictive strategic asset.
- Interview: Anil Gadre, MapR on What it takes to Automate Data-to-Action? - Jun 23, 2015.
We discuss how analytics can impact the business “as-it-happens”, merging business analytics with production operations, transition challenges, and recently announced partnership with Teradata.
- Great West Casualty Company: Manager, Business Analytics - May 21, 2015.
Lead our Business Analytics team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, an analytical mindset, and a passion to develop data driven services, coupled with a background in Actuarial Science.
- UC Analytics Summit, Cincinnati, May 29, 2015 - May 15, 2015.
UC Summit will feature two analytics leaders: John Elder and Stephen Few, 4 afternoon tracks focusing on descriptive / prescriptive / predictive analytics, building your analytics team, and more.
- CRN Big Data Business Analytics Companies - May 12, 2015.
Data, Analytics, and Intelligence play a key role in CRN Big Data 100 in 2015. New additions include predictive analytics firms Knime, Logi Analytics, Looker, Luminoso, Predixion, RapidMiner, and Salesforce.
- UC Analytics Summit 2015, Cincinnati, May 29 - Apr 21, 2015.
UC Summit will feature two analytics leaders: John Elder and Stephen Few, 4 afternoon tracks focusing on descriptive / prescriptive / predictive analytics, building your analytics team, and more.
- Penn State Online Business Analytics Certificate - Apr 21, 2015.
Penn State World Campus 9-credit online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics: teaches you Business Strategies, Marketing Analytics, and Prescriptive Analytics. Applications due June 16.
- PASS Business Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, April 20-22 - Mar 24, 2015.
Aimed at business and data analytics professionals, it brings a lineup of world-class analytics speakers, fresh insights, compelling content and powerful networking. KDnuggets discount.
- PAW San Francisco: The Pentagon of Data Analytics Events, Mar 29 – Apr 2 - Mar 10, 2015.
In San Francisco this month, you'll find five data analytics events - join your peers by for case studies, profound keynotes, and build strong connections with data analytics professionals. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics from Penn State - Mar 5, 2015.
This new online Graduate Certificate covers the entire life cycle of data and analytics-supportive decision-making and is built around the framework from the Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences (INFORMS).
- Careers in Data Science and Business Analytics – NYU Seminar, Mar 28 - Mar 4, 2015.
In an upcoming one-day seminar by NYU School of Professional Studies, Kaiser Fung will explain how to shape a career in data science and business analytics. Date: March 28, 2015. Registration: Open.
- Interview: Phani Nagarjuna, Nuevora on Right Data and Business Analytics Roadmap - Feb 10, 2015.
We discuss the journey of Business Analytics, definition of Right Data, competitive differentiation of Nuevora, challenges in the large-scale consumerization of analytics, and more.
- Get practical training at PASS Business Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, April 20-22 - Feb 7, 2015.
Get practical training on Predictive Analytics, R, Data Visualization, Big Data, Excel, Power BI, and more at the PASS Business Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, April 20-22. Get $150 off with KDnuggets discount.
- IE Masters in Analytics and Big Data – first hand report - Jan 18, 2015.
First hand report on Master in business analytics and big data program at IE (Madrid, Spain) - why, what, how, days, and challenges.
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, Chicago – Day 1 Highlights - Jan 6, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from Netflix, LinkedIn and Mashable on day 1 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- U. IOWA: Faculty, Business Analytics (Tenure Track) - Dec 3, 2014.
Open rank tenure track position in business analytics starting in Fall 2015, with focus on data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- American Public University System: Part-Time Faculty – Business Analytics - Nov 26, 2014.
Deliver online or face-to-face lessons to undergraduate and/or graduate students; Initiate, facilitate, interact and moderate online/face-to-face classroom discussions.
- Stevens: Tenure-track Asst/Assoc Professor in Business Analytics/Data Science - Oct 17, 2014.
Of particular interest are applicants with backgrounds in data science, statistics, information visualization, machine learning, computer science and related fields. Expected start date Aug 2015.
- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Oct 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from The Hershey Company, Gongos, Clarks, and Mediacom on day 2 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Oct 8, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Sony Pictures Entertainment, Macy's and Nuevora on day 1 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Request: Top Business Analytics Journals? - Oct 7, 2014.
For a young business school professor in business analytics, what are the five to eight A-level journals in which he/she should try to publish?
- Advanced Data Analytics for Business Leaders Explained - Sep 24, 2014.
A business-level explanation of most important data analytics and machine learning methods, including neural networks, deep learning, clustering, ensemble methods, SVM, and when do use what models.
- NYU Stern Master of Science in Business Analytics - Sep 23, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage Big data as a valuable strategic asset. Learn more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 17-18: 20 questions to ask a Data Scientist; Business Analytics ROI is 1301% - Sep 19, 2014.
20 questions you should ask a Data Scientist for a good conversation; Mad (Data) Scientist asks: "Why Are We Still Teaching t-tests?"; Great slides from @RDataMining: Intro, Data Exploration, Regression, Classification; Rattle package for Data Mining and Data Science in R.
- Nomis Solutions: Principal, Business Analytics - Sep 3, 2014.
Supporting sales, defining business requirements, designing the right solution working with our clients, proving it in the market, and producing the insight to ensure customers extract the value that we promise.
- Top stories for Aug 10-16: Certificates in Analytics, Data Mining; OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning - Aug 17, 2014.
Certificates in Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science; OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning; Top 10 References for applying Big Data and Analytics in Business; Data is not a fad.
- Top 10 References for applying Big Data and Analytics in Business - Aug 11, 2014.
See how businesses leverage data analytics for great gain to help others understand the business value of data science projects and provide examples to inspire your own data-driven projects.
- NYU Stern Master of Science in Business Analytics - Jul 22, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable strategic asset. Learn more.
- Business Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Jul 11, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Business Analytics leaders from State of Illinois, Navistar, BMO Harris Bank and McGraw Hill Education on day 2 of Business Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Webinar: How Can Analytics Improve Business? - Jul 10, 2014.
Register for this episode with host Eric Kavanagh, and leading analysts Dr. Robin Bloor and Dr. Kirk Borne to learn critical success factors for using analytics effectively.
- Business Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Business Analytics leaders from Bank of America, Northern Trust, AOL and Liberty Mutual on day 1 of Business Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- 100 Big Data Companies Analyzed - Jun 29, 2014.
We analyze the CRN Big Data 100 for insights into trends in the future of Big Data companies, including changes in database solutions, active regions, and what industries are undergoing the most change right now.
- The Impact Cycle – how to think of actionable insights - Jun 29, 2014.
The IMPACT Cycle provides a guiding framework for thinking about the steps for being effective analytical consultant, and can be a tool to help you drive effectiveness through your analytical teams.
- Data Science Skills and Business Problems - Jun 27, 2014.
Discover what skills a data scientist benefits from learning and how the concept of a data scientist, and what businesses expect of them, has developed over time.
- Book: Win With Advanced Business Analytics - Jun 26, 2014.
Written for the non-technical professional, this definitive guide shows you how to gain the most opportunity and value from every type of advanced business analytics.
- Domino – A Platform For Modern Data Analysis - Jun 26, 2014.
Tools that facilitate data science best practices have not yet matured to match their counterparts in the world of software engineering. Domino is a platform built from the ground up to fill in these gaps and accelerate modern analytical workflows.
- CRN 50 Big Data Business Analytics Companies - Jun 25, 2014.
We examine CRN top 50 Big Data Business Analytics companies. They are younger (average age is 10), and 44% are founded since 2010.
- Do Analytics as well as Google, Johnson&Johnson, and AT&T - May 13, 2014.
Attend Useful Business Analytics Summit in Boston and learn how the leading companies do analytics. Early reg by May 16.
- U. Cincinnati Analytics Summit 2014, May 23 - Apr 28, 2014.
Keynotes by Eric Siegel (PAW Founder) and Jack Levis (UPS Director of Process Management), Tracks on Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Social and Mobile Media Analytics.
- Useful Business Analytics Summit in Boston, June 10-11 - Apr 8, 2014.
Join the Useful Business Analytics Summit (Boston, June 10-11), the unique conference where corporate peers can meet and determine how USEFUL analytics can improve business decision making. Special KDnuggets discount and early bird by Apr 18.
- Book: R for Business Analytics - Mar 5, 2014.
This book helps you kick-start with analytics including chapters on data visualization, code examples on web analytics and social media analytics, clustering, regression models, text mining, data mining models and forecasting.
- PASS Business Analytics Conference, San Jose, May 7-9 - Feb 25, 2014.
The best in business analytics learning is back; featuring over 70 sessions during 2 full days on hot topics you can't afford to miss. Special KDnuggets discount.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Feb 21, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference, with over 100 practical talks providing "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers, and keynote from industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Early rates until Mar 17.
- IE Madrid: Master in Business Analytics and Big Data - Feb 20, 2014.
IE is recruiting top students from all over the world to join the Master in Business Analytics & Big Data - accelerate your career and master the key areas for success in business analytics and big data - join our Mar 17 Virtual Insight Session.
- Get the Most from Your Data at PASS Business Analytics Conference, San Jose, May 7-9 - Feb 7, 2014.
The best in business analytics learning returns to San Jose with top Business Analytics, BI, and Data Science experts from Intuit, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, Wells Fargo, and more – plus, special KDnuggets offer.
- NYU Stern Groundbreaking MS in Business Analytics - Feb 6, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable and predictive strategic asset. 5 modules starting May 2014.
- IE Master in Business Analytics and Big Data, Madrid - Jan 30, 2014.
IE in Madrid, one of the top Business Schools in the world, designed the 10-months Master in Business Analytics and Big Data degree for people who studied or are working in technology, do quantitative work in engineering, statistics or business.
- SAS surpasses $3 billion in 2013 revenue - Jan 27, 2014.
The growth reflects strong sales of SAS Visual Analytics, anti-fraud solutions (44%), cloud computing (20%), data management and certain industry-specific applications (16-18%). For every one of its 38 years, SAS has grown revenue and shown a profit.
- Thunderbird School of Global Management: Tenure Track Asst/Assoc Professor of Business Analytics - Jan 19, 2014.
Teach courses in business analytics and the strategic use of information technology, with application to diverse business fields such as customer analytics, business intelligence, and talent management.
- PASS: 24 Hours of Business Analytics Learning, Feb 5, Free Webcast - Jan 9, 2014.
Feb 5 business analytics learning online event brings you an all-star lineup of BA and BI community experts delivering best practices for getting the most from your data. 24 Hours of PASS is free, thanks to our sponsors.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Jan 7, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference featuring over 100 practical talks which provide pointed "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers. Keynote speakers include industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Sign up now at the super saver rates.