- Key Takeaways from Strata + Hadoop World 2017 San Jose, Day 2 - Mar 29, 2017.
The focus is increasingly shifting from storing and processing Big Data in an efficient way, to applying traditional and new machine learning techniques to drive higher value from the data at hand.
- Chatbots & Virtual Assistants for the Enterprise, San Francisco, May 15-16, KDnuggets Offer - Mar 28, 2017.
Gain insight into their build, partner or buy decisions, their real-life implementation stories, using bots/VAs to generate customer insights, and the unexpected hurdles they had to overcome. Use code KNUG15 for a 15% discount.
- Last Chance: Big Data San Francisco, April 19 & 20 - Mar 27, 2017.
The Big Data Innovation Summit is coming to San Francisco, April 19 & 20. We are now down to the final batch of passes - secure yours with $200 off using code KD200.
- Apple: Software Engineer – Local Search - Mar 24, 2017.
Seeking strong developers with a passion towards relevance and end-user experience, to be contributing towards monitoring/modeling/improving local search for Siri, Spotlight, Safari and other end points for users interacting with Apple Maps.
- IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, March 29-30, San Francisco – free VIP passes - Mar 24, 2017.
Join over 150 Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers and other senior data leaders in San Francisco. A few VIP complimentary places are still available.
- Key Takeaways from Strata + Hadoop World 2017 San Jose, Day 1 - Mar 24, 2017.
The focus is increasingly shifting from storing and processing Big Data in an efficient way, to applying traditional and new machine learning techniques to drive higher value from the data at hand.
- Accenture: Artificial Intelligence Experienced Researcher - Mar 16, 2017.
Seeking an experienced well-rounded artificial intelligence researcher with a passion for using AI to help us redesign how we solve critical applied business problems for the world’s largest firms.
- LeapYear: Lead Data Scientist - Mar 15, 2017.
Seeking a Lead Data Scientist, responsible for conceptualizing, developing, testing, and deploying machine learning products on customer data sets. You and our data science team will use LeapYear's platform to create value from the world's most sensitive, siloed data sources.
- XLIVE Data & Analytics Summit, April 4-5, Los Angeles - Mar 7, 2017.
Find out how the Golden State Warriors, Country Music Association, Toronto Film Festival, San Francisco 49ers, Netflix and senior executives in sports, music and live events use analytics to engage, retain and monetize their data. Use code XLIVEKD to save.
- Berkeley Data Strategy and Data Driven Marketing Courses for Business Leaders, May - Mar 6, 2017.
Make your strategy better and more profitable with Data Strategy for Business Leaders program, and leverage consumer data for valuable insights and effective marketing decisions with Data Driven Marketing program.
- Keynotes announced for PAW San Francisco, May 14-18 - Mar 6, 2017.
Join the growing crowd at Predictive Analytics World (May 14-18 in San Francisco) to take advantage of the potential of predictive analytics. Keynote speaker line-up has been announced.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: March and Beyond - Mar 3, 2017.
Coming soon: Strata + Hadoop World San Jose, Machine Intelligence Summit SF, Predictive Analytics Summit London, SAS Global Forum Orlando, TDWI Accelerate Boston, The Marketing Analytics and Data Science Conference San Francisco, and more.
- Metis: Evangelist - Mar 1, 2017.
Metis is seeking an Evangelist to drive brand awareness and growth of Metis, leading outreach efforts to the data science communities in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Seattle.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Analytics and Data Science leaders in San Francisco, Apr 3-5 - Feb 28, 2017.
The Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference is coming to San Francisco April 3-5. Exclusive offer for KDnuggets readers saves you 20% with VIP code MADS17KDN. Reserve your spot today!
- Netflix: Manager, Content Programming Science & Algorithms - Feb 27, 2017.
Seeking a Manager of Content Programming Science & Algorithms, an experienced and entrepreneurial-minded data scientist. This is high-impact and challenging role, and will require both strong leadership and technical prowess.
- Short course: Statistical Learning and Data Mining IV, Palo Alto, Apr 6-7 - Feb 21, 2017.
This new two-day course gives a detailed and modern overview of statistical models used by data scientists for prediction and inference, with emphasis on tools useful for tackling modern-day data analysis problems.
- Machine Intelligence Summit & Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit in San Francisco, 23-24 March (KDnuggets Offer) - Feb 17, 2017.
Explore the new smart machines and self-controlled vehicles from the world's leading innovators across all industries at the Machine Intelligence and Autonomous Vehicles summits. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- How do you model that? - Feb 6, 2017.
Learn how to identify complex and dynamic patterns within your multilevel data and how to build multilevel linear models (MLM) and multilevel generalized linear models (MGLM). NYC in March, Online in May, SF in July.
- 116 Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: February and Beyond - Feb 3, 2017.
Coming soon: AnacondaCON Austin, TDWI Las Vegas, Predictive Analytics Summit San Diego, Big Data Paris, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, Machine Intelligence Summit, and more.
- Accenture: Data Scientist - Feb 1, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist to manage / coordinate with the team that identifies and develops advanced analytics statistical models, machine learning methods and solutions for Accenture operations clients to improve various business outcome indicators.
- ODSC Masterclass Summit, San Francisco, March 1-2: Premium Data Science Training + Save 25% thru Jan 31 - Jan 31, 2017.
Deep Learning is on everyone's list of top skills to learn in 2017. ODSC Masterclass Summit, San Francisco, March 1-2 offers 2 intense days of hands-on training in deep learning. Use discount code: KD25 for an extra 25% Off before it expires Jan 31 at 11 PM!
- Domino Data Science Popup, San Francisco, Feb 22 – KDnuggets Offer - Jan 31, 2017.
Learn about the latest trends in data science applications in technology from the top experts in the industry. Register by Feb 8 and save with code KDNuggetsVIP.
- Marketing Analytics and Data Science conference, Apr 3-5, San Francisco – KDnuggets Offer - Jan 26, 2017.
The Marketing Analytics and Data Science conference is happening April 3-5 in San Francisco. Exclusive KDnuggets offer saves you 20% with VIP Code MADS17KDN. Register today!
- Get Early Price for the priceless: Strata + Hadoop World - Jan 19, 2017.
Whatever you want to learn about data, you’ll find it at Strata + Hadoop World. Take a look at the program and see for yourself, and register by midnight January 20 with code PCKDNG and save up to $670 on your pass.
- Discover the new Modern Data Science Academy - Jan 17, 2017.
The Modern Data Science Academy provides state-of-the-art workshops taught by San Diego Supercomputer Center experts. Coming workshops on Machine Learning (Feb 8-9) and NoSQL Databases (Mar 1-2).
- Predictive Analytics World San Francisco – Early Bird ends Soon - Jan 13, 2017.
Predictive Analytics World for Business is heading to San Francisco this Spring. The deadline to save with Super Early Bird rates is around the corner, but act today and save an additional $150 using discount code KDN150.
- Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science, Mar 23-24, San Francisco - Jan 9, 2017.
This course will examine how firms can take big data to big profits through data monetization strategies and the best use of data science for growth and innovation across your organization.
- Deep Learning Summit in San Francisco, Jan 26-27 (KDnuggets Offer) - Jan 5, 2017.
Discover advances in Deep Learning, NLP, speech recognition, image retrieval, virtual assistants, and more from leading researchers and industry at the Deep Learning Summit and Virtual Assistant Summit in San Francisco, 26-27 January. Use code KDNUGGETS to save 20%.
- Potrero Medical: Medical Device Data Scientist - Jan 5, 2017.
Seeking a data scientist to develop algorithms to predict various medical conditions, initially developed using a tool such as Matlab, and ultimately implemented in an embedded system.
- 3rd Annual Global Predictive Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, March 27-29 – KDnuggets Offer - Dec 20, 2016.
Global Predictive Analytics Conference emphasizes sharing real world experiences, creating a balanced big predictive analytics team, new methods used across multiple industry verticals, and more. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- 3rd Annual Global Data Science Conference, Santa Clara, March 27-29, 2017 - Dec 19, 2016.
Get ready for one of the leading and vendor agnostic Global Big Data Conference, happening at Santa Clara, CA on March 27-29 2017. Register now with promo code: KDNUGGETS and save upto $200.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Mar 27-29, 2017 - Dec 16, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Jan 20-22, 2017 - Dec 15, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Special KDnuggets discount.
- The PAW 2017 Predictive Analytics Conference Calendar - Dec 13, 2016.
PAW conference series covers applying predictive analytics to business, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and workforce. Save the dates for upcoming conferences around the world and save with code KDN150.
- Global AI Conference, Santa Clara, Jan 19-21 2017 - Dec 13, 2016.
Get up to speed on emerging AI technologies, develop new technical skills, learn best practices at vendor-agnostic Global Artificial Intelligence Conference, Jan 19-21, 2017 in Santa Clara. Use code KDNUGGETS to register and save.
- Forecast Your Future With Analytics Insights From Google, Bloomberg & others - Dec 13, 2016.
What are the top AI & Machine Learning trends for 2017? Join the Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit in San Diego on Feb 22 & 23, 2017, to find out everything you need to know about Real-time Machine Learning algorithms, developing strong data-driven cultures and more!
- Kabbage: Machine Learning Engineer - Dec 12, 2016.
Seeking machine learning engineers with significant experience in software engineering, machine learning, and big data to develop Kabbage’s underlying platform for building risk models and innovative underwriting algorithms that power lending across both our portfolio and partner financial institutions around the world.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: December 2016 and Beyond - Dec 2, 2016.
Coming soon: IEEE Big Data, Big Data/Business Analytics Innovation Summits Las Vegas, AnacondaCON Austin, WSDM 2017 Cambridge, TDWI Las Vegas, and more.
- Why the Pros Go To Predictive Analytics World - Dec 2, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World for Business is May 14-18, 2017. Save big on full conference passes when you register today with super early bird rates, plus save an extra $150 when you use code KDN150 at checkout!
- The hard thing about deep learning - Dec 1, 2016.
It’s easy to optimize simple neural networks, let’s say single layer perceptron. But, as network becomes deeper, the optmization problem becomes crucial. This article discusses about such optimization problems with deep neural networks.
- Data Science Hackathon, Metis / Invisible Institute, Nov 19, San Francisco - Nov 14, 2016.
Join hackathon to explore data science models and D3 visualizations to help the efforts of the Citizens Police Data Project.
- R Systems: Director, Data Science - Nov 11, 2016.
Seeking a senior leader to grow existing and acquire new accounts across verticals, leveraging differentiated offerings combining process, statistics, data science and technology for predictive analytics initiatives.
- SAP.iO Start-Up Incubator: Senior Data Scientist - Nov 9, 2016.
Looking for a passionate data scientist to help the startup teams in our incubator run efficiently, effectively, and enjoyably; analyze diverse data sets to provide actionable insights for each team.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in October 2016 - Nov 5, 2016.
PhD/Postdoc at KU Leuven, Postdoc at Northeastern, Data Science Fellowship program at NYU, Asst. Prof. in ML at Cal State Long Beach, Data Science Faculty at UMBC, Faculty Business Analytics at USF, and more.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: November and Beyond - Nov 2, 2016.
Coming soon: ODSC West Santa Clara, PAW Business Berlin, Apache Big Data Europe Seville, Chief Data Scientist Forum San Francisco, Big Data/Analytics Summit London, IEEE Big Data DC, and many more.
- Learn How to Turn Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern MS in Analytics Executive Education Course - Oct 31, 2016.
Join Northwestern University's Master of Science in Analytics for an upcoming Executive Education Course, March 23 - 24, 2017 in San Francisco: Big Data to Big Profits.
- NVIDIA: Deep Learning Library Software Development Engineer - Oct 20, 2016.
To researchers and companies are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world.
- NVIDIA: Developer Technology Engineer – Autonomous Driving - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Developer Technology Engineer – Autonomous Driving to be a member of the automotive team. The candidate will be responsible for working with cutting-edge applications of Deep Learning, computer vision and image processing on NVIDIA’s next-generation automotive products.
- NVIDIA: Technical Account Manager - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer to join the team supporting development and sales activities for the Facebook account with a focus across multiple domains including: Artificial Intelligence, Video, Virtual Reality, Server Design and Data Center Integration.
- NVIDIA: Director for Autonomous Vehicle Localization and Mapping - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Director for Autonomous Vehicle Localization and Mapping, requiring someone who can formulate and execute a technical roadmap from architectural specification through the full lifecycle of the product in the field.
- NVIDIA: Senior Research Scientist (Deep Learning) - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Research Scientist (Deep Learning) to conceive deep learning approaches to solving particular product problems, construct and curate large problem specific datasets, and design and implement machine learning techniques aimed at solving specific problems.
- ODSC West 2016 Applied Data Science Conference (Nov 4-6, Santa Clara), Reveals Keys to Being A Great Data Scientist - Oct 4, 2016.
Being a good data scientist takes a lot of effort. Staying relevant, making the right connections and consistently upgrading your skill set is essential. So, what steps have you taken this year to launch your data science career to the highest level? Use code ODSC-KDN to save.
- U. of San Francisco: Assistant or Associate Professor, Business Analytics - Oct 4, 2016.
We seek an individual excited about collaborating to develop and deliver innovative learning experiences to undergraduate business students to prepare them to improve real-world organizational performance using models, data, and analysis.
- Data Science Camp Silicon Valley, Oct 29 – almost free - Oct 3, 2016.
This SF Bay ACM annual event combines sessions, keynote, and optional tutorial - great opportunity to learn about Data Science and connect with others, and almost free.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: October and Beyond - Oct 1, 2016.
Coming soon: Data Science Conference Seattle, ODSC London, PAPIs Boston, PAW London, PAW Government DC, Deep Learning Summit Singapore, PAW Business NYC, IBM World of Watson, and many more.
- Baidu: Research Scientist - Sep 22, 2016.
Baidu is looking for research scientists and engineers with strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, data mining, computer vision and system engineering.
- CSU East Bay: Asst/Assoc. Professor of Management (Information Technology) - Sep 21, 2016.
We are particularly interested in candidates with experience and expertise in big data technologies and applications. Appointment will begin in fall quarter, 2017.
- CSC Venture Capital: Quantitative Analyst - Sep 20, 2016.
Seeking a Quantitative Analyst to join the investment team, to help identify insights in large unstructured data sets and develop, analyze and deploy quant-based investment decision support tools for early stage private technology investment.
- Random Forest: A Criminal Tutorial - Sep 19, 2016.
Get an overview of Random Forest here, one of the most used algorithms by KDnuggets readers according to a recent poll.
- Chief Data Scientist Forum, San Francisco, Nov 16-17 - Sep 19, 2016.
Learn what does it really mean to be a Chief Data Scientist, what strategies will lead you to success, how to identify and meet real business needs, the path to establishing a truly data-centric culture, and more. Get 10% off with code KDCDS.
- Meet Data Science graduates – Metis Career Day Sep 22, San Francisco - Sep 15, 2016.
During a 12-week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: September and Beyond - Sep 2, 2016.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation Boston, Cypher 2016 Bangalore, ECML PKDD, MLconf Altanta, Strata + Hadoop World NYC, Strata AI, and many more.
- Hitachi: Research Scientist, Machine Learning - Aug 30, 2016.
Hitachi is seeking a Research Scientist in the Big Data Laboratory located in Silicon Valley, with a mission of helping create new and innovative solutions in big data and advanced analytics.
- KNIME Summit, San Francisco, Sep 14-16, KDnuggets Offer - Aug 29, 2016.
KNIME, a leading open Analytics Platform is holding a first North American summit in San Francisco. Use code SUMMIT_KDNUGGETS to get 10% discount. Early bird rates till Sep 4.
- Chief Data Scientist Forum, San Francisco, Nov 16-17 - Aug 10, 2016.
The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, containing essential content and new ideas to develop the leadership role for data science. Use code KDCDS to save on registration.
- Trulia (Zillow Group): Data Scientist – Computer Vision & Deep Learning - Aug 7, 2016.
Become one of the founding members of computer vision/deep learning group at Trulia and develop solutions that would be used by millions of users across Zillow Group.
- Introduction to Data Science and Data Visualization with D3.js: San Francisco and New York City - Aug 5, 2016.
Visit Metis in San Francisco (Aug 10) and New York City (Aug 9) for an overview of the field of data science and the use of data visualization tool D3.js.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: August and Beyond - Aug 4, 2016.
Coming soon: KDD 2016, HPE Big Data Boston, Global Big Data Santa Clara, Big Data Innovation Boston, Adversarial ML San Francisco, Cypher 2016 Bangalore, and many more.
- Genentech: Director, Work Environment Analytics - Aug 1, 2016.
Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, aims to solve many challenging medical conditions. Director will build and lead a team of 3+ researchers with deep expertise in statistics, quantitative/qualitative analysis, and data systems.
- Data Science of Visiting Famous Movie Locations in San Francisco - Jul 30, 2016.
Using the Google Places API and IMDb API, we selected movie locations in The Golden City which every movie fan should visit while they are in town, and optimize sightseeing by solving the travelling salesman problem.
- Global Big Data Conference, Santa Clara, Aug 30 – Sep 1, 2016 - Jul 25, 2016.
Understand emerging big data trends, develop new technical skills through hands on workshops, analyze multiple industry case studies, learn emerging best practices in big data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Metis Data Science Open Houses: San Francisco and New York City - Jul 13, 2016.
Visit Metis in San Francisco (July 14) and New York City (July 20) to learn about their 12-week data science bootcamps.
- Why You Should Attend the Data Science Summit 2016 and 9 Talks To Be Excited About - Jul 9, 2016.
Here is a preview of the Data Science Summit, July 12-13 in San Francisco, where you can meet quality people hear exciting talks like 9 described here. Get get 20% with the code SFDATASCIENCE.
- Logit Data Science Academy fall session in LA – Apply now - Jul 7, 2016.
Logit Academy full-time 12-week hands-on program is taught by data scientists from top institutions in Southern California, including UCLA, USC and Caltech. Register now for Next session which begins Sep 19.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning: July and Beyond - Jul 1, 2016.
Coming soon: Sentiment Analysis Symposium, Data Science Summit, TDWI Accelerate, CDAO Singapore, KDD 2016, HPE Big Data Boston, and many more.
- Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern Executive Education Course, Aug 25-26, San Francisco - Jun 30, 2016.
Join Northwestern Executive Education Course "Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science", Aug 25-26, in San Francisco.
- Data Science Career Days at Metis, NYC – June 23, SF – June 30 - Jun 21, 2016.
In 12 week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Data Science Summit, July 12-13, San Francisco – KDnuggets offer - Jun 14, 2016.
The Data Science Summit is packed with industry experts, authors, researchers and business leaders delivering concrete examples of data science and machine learning in action. Use kdnuggets15 to save.
- Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets (MMDS), UC Berkeley, June 21-24 – Register until June 12 - Jun 7, 2016.
MMDS 2016 will address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. Register until June 12.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in May 2016 - Jun 6, 2016.
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Los Angeles-CA, Cardiff-Wales, and Oslo-Norway.
- Fitbit: Sr Data Scientist, FitStar - Jun 3, 2016.
We design health and fitness products and experiences that fit seamlessly into everyday life to help millions of people achieve their goals. We provide the workouts, insights and encouragement to make smart choices to show how small, everyday changes add up to big results.
- Upcoming June – December Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Jun 2, 2016.
Coming soon: Spark Summit - SF, Marketing Analytics and Data Science - SF, PAW Business Chicago, Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling and Prediction - DC, Sentiment Analysis Symposium NYC, and more.
- Hyundai: Quality Data Analytics Manager - Jun 1, 2016.
Seeking a Quality Data Analytics Manager to apply deep analytical skills to blend, process, and explore complex datasets for the Product Quality department to aid in knowledge discovery, and to assist with performing root-cause analysis, survival analysis, time series forecasting and other analytical activities.
- LLNL: Associate Director for Computation - Jun 1, 2016.
Seeking an Associate Director for Computation, with expertise in computer science, data science, HPC, or mathematics, and experience leading and managing a large development organization.
- USC: Data Scientist - May 31, 2016.
Looking for a data scientist to join our team and create analytical solutions for business problems in fundraising. This position is responsible for generating solutions for existing problems and studying the business to ask (and answer) questions nobody has asked before.
- ntent: Senior Software Engineer, Python - May 26, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Python, to provide code support for an in-house ontology engineering and knowledge acquisition infrastructure, and to work closely with, and support, ontologists and linguists.
- Be Part of Spark Summit 2016, the Premier Big Data Event Dedicated to Apache Spark - May 25, 2016.
Whether you’re an Apache Spark newbie or a hardcore enthusiast, Spark Summit, June 6-8 in San Francisco, is the place to be to gain new insights and make valuable connections. Use promo code KDNuggets to save 15%
- How Can Marketing Analytics & Data Science Increase ROI? - May 10, 2016.
In our Marketing Analytics & Data Science interview series, we are catching up with thought leaders across industries to hear their take on trends and challenges in Big Data ahead of MARKETING ANALYTICS & DATA SCIENCE CONFERENCE, June 8-10, San Francisco. Save 20% with Code MADS16KDN
- Want to become a data scientist? - May 7, 2016.
Logit has reduced the tuition for its first immersive Data Science program in Southern California by over 66%, thanks to the grant it received. Learn more and apply for June cohort at www.logitdatascience.com.
- 90+ upcoming May – December Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - May 3, 2016.
Coming soon: TDWI Chicago, Apache Big Data Vancouver, Deep Learning Summit Boston, Data by the Bay Oakland, Biz Analytics Summit Chicago, KxCon Montauk, Open Data Science Boston, In-Memory Computing San Francisco, and many more.
- Attend In-Memory Computing Summit, May 23-24, San Francisco - May 2, 2016.
This conference is the only industry-wide event of its kind, tailored to in-memory computing related technologies and solutions. The IMC Summit brings together in-memory computing visionaries, decision makers, experts and developers for the purpose of education, discussion and networking. Get 20% off with code KDN20.
- The Future of Your Data Strategy: Chief Data Officer Summit, San Francisco, May 26-27 - Apr 29, 2016.
The Chief Data Officer Summit is coming to San Francisco on May 26 & 27 with speakers from Amazon, eBay, The World Bank, Bing, PayPal, US. Dept of Commerce and many more. Get a 10% discount with code KD10.
- DuPont: Sr. Software Developer – BioInformatics/Genomics (ABT00001643) - Apr 20, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Software Developer to work within agile software development teams to create and enhance software based on business-driven requirements, working closely with software architects, test engineers and product owners.
- Big Data Innovation, San Francisco, April: Connect with Apple, NASA, and more - Apr 8, 2016.
Very few "All-access" passes remain for the Big Data Festival in San Francisco, Apr 21-22, which let to access Big Data Innovation (Keynotes: Uber, US Dept of Commerce, Airbnb, LinkedIn), Internet of Things Summit (Keynotes: Apple, Samsung, ...), and Data Visualization Summit (Keynotes: MasterCard, NASA, Pinterest).
- InVenture: Data Scientist - Apr 8, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist with 3+ years in Data Science or a related field, who is excited about tackling Financial Inclusion, one of the world's largest challenges.
- Logit Academy Data Science Program, Los Angeles - Apr 7, 2016.
If you're interested in a career in data science, check new full-time 12-week hands-on program offered by Logit, taught by data scientists from top institutions in Southern California, including UCLA, USC and Caltech.
- VIP Invitation to the Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference - Apr 7, 2016.
Join industry leaders at the inaugural Marketing Analytics & Data Science conference, San Francisco, June 8-10. KDnuggets readers enjoy a 20% discount.
- Ravel: Senior Data Scientist - Apr 6, 2016.
Seeking a Lead or Senior Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing team; A senior member of the Data Science team, you will design systems to tackle tough problems in the legal domain and expand our award-winning products.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in March 2016 - Mar 31, 2016.
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Ningbo China, Budapest, Wisconsin, Helsinki, Porto, Bonn, and San Diego.
- PASS Hands-on Analytics Training on Power BI, R, Dataviz, Excel, May 2-4, San Jose - Mar 28, 2016.
Get first-rate business analytics training at the PASS Business Analytics Conference, May 2-4, San Jose. Check highlights from our unique tracks that follow the Analyst Journey and cover topics like Power BI, R, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics for Excel and more.
- Big Data, Data Visualization, Internet of Things, San Francisco, April 21-22 - Mar 22, 2016.
What do Big Data, the Internet of Things and Data Visualization have in common? See all of them at the upcoming Data Festival in San Francisco on Apr 21-22. Get special access with code KDACCESS.
- Last chance – Join the analytics community this April [$150 discount] - Mar 16, 2016.
Last chance to sign up for 3 analytics events in San Francisco, Apr 3-7, 2016 - Predictive Analytics World for Business, PAW Workforce, and the eMetrics Summit. Use code KDN150 for an additional discount (until Apr 2).
- Salford Systems: Software Engineer. Machine Learning algorithms. C++ - Mar 12, 2016.
Salford Systems is an advanced data mining software and consulting company, affiliated with some of the world greatest Machine Learning scientists, and leads the industry with exciting, innovative products.
- KDD Cup 2016: measuring the impact of research institutions - Mar 7, 2016.
KDD Cup 2016 competition aims at addressing a long-standing puzzle in academic society: how to rank an academic institution? Develop models to rank academic institutions based on their potential paper acceptance in the upcoming top-tier conferences.
- 100 upcoming March – November Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Mar 3, 2016.
Coming soon: Global Data Science Conf, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, PAW San Francisco, INFORMS Business Analytics, MLConf NYC, PAKDD, Big Data Innovation Summit West, and many more.
- PAW Predictive Analytics San Francisco – 1 month before showtime - Mar 3, 2016.
Just ONE month before analytics professionals take the stage at PAW San Francisco. Check the career-enhancing analytics events lined up to showcase the cutting edge and use code KDN150 to save.
- 2nd Annual Global Big Data For Executives Conference, March 7-9 2016 - Mar 1, 2016.
Conference emphasizes on sharing real world executive experiences, how to create a balanced big data team, new methods used in Big data cross multiple industry verticals, Panel Sessions, Keynote Sessions and workshop. Use KDNKEYNOTE to attend keynote sessions for free.
- Machine Learning at your fingertips – 60+ free APIs, from HPE Haven OnDemand - Feb 29, 2016.
HPE Haven on Demand has 60+ Machine Learning free APIs to connect, extract, analyze, search, predict - get your API Key and RSVP for the HPE Analytics World Tour.
- Short course: Statistical Learning and Data Science, Palo Alto, Apr 18-19 - Feb 23, 2016.
This *new* two-day course gives a detailed and modern overview of statistical models used by data scientists for prediction and inference, with emphasis on tools useful for tackling modern-day data analysis problems.
- Salford Systems: Data Scientist, Statistician positions - Feb 22, 2016.
Salford Systems is an advanced data mining software and consulting company, with an open, creative environment, and an international reputation for cutting-edge technology.
- PASS Business Analytics, San Jose, May 2-4 – Get Hands-on Analytics Training - Feb 19, 2016.
The PASS Business Analytics Conference is your yearly connection to what's new, and what's coming up so your team can be prepared for anything. Don't miss out on this opportunity to set your team up for success.
- 2nd Annual Global Predictive Analytics Conference, March 7-9, Santa Clara - Feb 18, 2016.
Global Predictive Analytics conference features sharing real world experiences, how to create a balanced predictive analytics team, new methods used in predictive analytics across multiple industry verticals, Panel Sessions, Keynotes and workshop. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- 2nd Annual Global Data Science Conference, March 7-9, Santa Clara - Feb 17, 2016.
2nd Annual Global Data Science conference features sessions on sharing real world experiences, how to create a balanced big data science team, interesting panels, keynotes by top experts, and a workshop. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Deep Learning and Startups: Notes on Rework Conference, San Francisco - Feb 17, 2016.
The Rework Deep Learning conference came to San Francisco this past January, and showcased both prominent deep learning researchers and startups. Get an overview of the proceedings with notes from an attendee.
Pages: 1 2
- KDnuggets Free Pass to Strata + Hadoop World San Jose 2016 - Feb 16, 2016.
Strata + Hadoop World is the leading event on how big data and ubiquitous, real-time computing is shaping the course of business and society. Win KDnuggets free pass to Strata + Hadoop World San Jose.
- Astounding predictive analytics opportunities in 2016 [Infographic] - Feb 12, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World for Business - delivering on promise of Data Science - 10,000 alumni, 37 sessions in SF, 7 Unique workshops. Save w. code KDN150
- Big Data Innovation Summit, San Francisco, Apr 21-22, 2016 – Early bird, KDnuggets discount - Feb 11, 2016.
Hear groundbreaking presentations on Big Data Analytics, Retail, Finance, Data-Driven Product Innovation, and Healthcare. Early Bird rates end Feb 19 - get extra 10% off with code KD10.
- Financial service apps featured at Predictive Analytics World, San Francisco - Feb 9, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World for Business in San Francisco, April 3-7, features a full 2-day Financial Services track, featuring experts from Chase, Capital One, Experian, Microsoft, Paypal, and other leading companies. Sign up with code KDN150 & save up to $350.
- 62 upcoming February – October Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Feb 4, 2016.
Coming soon: #PASanDiego, KNIME Summit Berlin, WSDM 2016, JMP Discovery Summit, Big Data Paris, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, PAW San Francisco, and many more.
- SanDisk: Senior Big Data Engineer/Hadoop Developer - Feb 3, 2016.
Planning and designing next-generation Big Data System architectures, managing the development and deployment of Hadoop applications.
- PAW: Early bird ends Feb. 5th for 4 converging analytics events - Feb 1, 2016.
The powerhouse gathering of data scientists and analysts in North America this spring is San Francisco, Apr 3-7, with Predictive Analytics World for Business, Workforce, the eMetrics Summit, and PA Times Executive Breakfast. Early bird ends Feb 5. Use KDN150 for extra savings.
- Early bird ends for 3 analytics events, Deadline: Feb. 5 - Jan 26, 2016.
Lights, camera, and analytics action! Early bird rates end Feb 5th for three incredible analytics conferences in San Francisco. Save with KDnuggets code KDN150.
- Keynotes at Predictive Analytics World San Fran, $550 Savings - Jan 25, 2016.
Check out the top experts who are PAW San Francisco 2016 keynote speakers and be use KDnuggets discount code KDN150 to save on registration.
- SanDisk: Senior Staff Hadoop Developer - Jan 20, 2016.
Planning and designing next-generation Big Data System architectures, managing the development and deployment of Hadoop applications.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Jan 20-22 - Jan 19, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- 5 ways to master uplift modeling - Jan 18, 2016.
At PAW for Business in San Francisco, April 3-7, uplift modeling will be covered in three sessions and one workshop - plus, check out an on-topic article by PAW founder Eric Siegel.
- Kickstart Your Data Initiatives in 2016 – KDnuggets discount - Jan 18, 2016.
The Apache Hadoop, Predictive Analytics and Data Science Innovation Summits will be in San Diego, Feb 18-19. Get 20% off all two-day passes with code KD20.
- And the hot topic Eric Siegel’s speaking on this year is… - Jan 11, 2016.
Eric will be delivering his keynote as part of the PAW Business San Francisco agenda on Weird Science: How to Know Your Predictive Discovery Is Not BS. Save with code KDN150.
- Quad Analytix: Extraction Architect - Jan 8, 2016.
If you love to working on internet-scale problems and enjoy implementing, tuning enterprise-class, large-scale distributed systems and understanding their production foot-print, then Quad might be a great fit for you.
- Quad Analytix: Data Scientist - Jan 8, 2016.
Are you excited about data, interested in building next generation data science technology built on top of big unstructured data, want to advance applied machine learning, NLP and data mining to the next level? If yes, this job is for you.