- Chatbots & Virtual Assistants for the Enterprise, San Francisco, May 15-16, KDnuggets Offer - Mar 28, 2017.
Gain insight into their build, partner or buy decisions, their real-life implementation stories, using bots/VAs to generate customer insights, and the unexpected hurdles they had to overcome. Use code KNUG15 for a 15% discount.
- Building a Bot to Answer FAQs: Predicting Text Similarity - Mar 2, 2017.
In this post, learn to build a bot to answer frequently asked questions, reducing lag time for more customers and taking the load off of engineers, ensuring they can concentrate on building products!
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n04, Feb 1: Data Science and Python Wrangling: Pandas Cheat Sheet; Great Collection of Machine Learning Algorithms - Feb 1, 2017.
Also Great Collection of Minimal and Clean Implementations of Machine Learning Algorithms; Bad Data + Good Models = Bad Results; Data Scientist - best job in America, again.
- Artificial Intelligence and Speech Recognition for Chatbots: A Primer - Jan 26, 2017.
Bot bots bots... Read this overview of how artificial intelligence and natural language processing are contributing to chatbot development, and where it all goes from here.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n03, Jan 25: Automated Machine Learning Overview; Data Science Puzzle; Chatbots on Steroids - Jan 25, 2017.
The Current State of Automated Machine Learning; The Data Science Puzzle, Revisited; Chatbots on Steroids; Data Science of Sales Calls: 3 Actionable Findings; Four Problems in Using CRISP-DM and How To Fix Them
- Chatbots on Steroids: 10 Key Machine Learning Capabilities to Fuel Your Chatbot - Jan 23, 2017.
As chatbots become a common practice, the need for smarter bots arises. Empowering your bot with machine learning capabilities can really differentiate it from the rest. Check out these 10 capabilities to help fuel your chatbot.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in Chatbot Technologies - Jan 13, 2017.
2016 saw some big leaps in chatbot technologies (along with a few unforeseen embarrassments). Get a quick review of the big events in the space over the past year, complete with supporting videos.
- The Human Vector: Incorporate Speaker Embeddings to Make Your Bot More Powerful - Sep 2, 2016.
One of the many ways in which bots can fail is by their (lack of) persona. Learn how speaker embeddings can help with this problem, and can help improve the persona of your bot.
- Deep Learning For Chatbots, Part 2 – Implementing A Retrieval-Based Model In TensorFlow - Jul 29, 2016.
Check out part 2 of this tutorial on building chatbots with deep neural networks. This part gets practical, and using Python and TensorFlow to implement.
Pages: 1 2 3
- A Survey of Available Corpora for Building Data-driven Dialogue Systems - Jul 12, 2016.
This post is a summary of Serban, et al. "A Survey of Available Corpora for Building Data-Driven Dialogue Systems," which is of increasing relevance given the recent state of conversational AI.
Pages: 1 2
- Artificial Intelligence ‘Chatbots’ – When or if? - May 9, 2016.
Chatbots can have extensive applications, now that Facebook is considering to implement AI in their Messenger and WhatsApp platforms. We examine 3 main factors that will determine the success of chatbots.
- Deep Learning for Chatbots, Part 1 – Introduction - Apr 19, 2016.
The first in a series of tutorial posts on using Deep Learning for chatbots, this covers some of the techniques being used to build conversational agents, and goes from the current state of affairs through to what is and is not possible.
- PocketConfidant AI: Computational Linguist (NLP/AI) - Mar 26, 2016.
Rely on the user behavior data to design and implement Machine Learning algorithms and methods of Natural Language Processing to build smart conversational robots. Make user experience personal, proactive and empathetic.
- Ethics In Machine Learning: What we learned from Tay chatbot fiasco? - Mar 25, 2016.
As Microsoft chatbot Tay showed, Machine Learning brings us into a new world where our views on ethics and political correctness will be challenged. ML learns from us. In both good and bad ways, it reflects what we really are.