- Breaking Data Science Open: How Open Data Science is Eating the World - Mar 17, 2017.
Grab this free book on Open Data Science, a movement that makes the open source tools of data science—data, analytics and computation—work together as a connected ecosystem.
- Continuum Analytics Webinar, Mar 8: Deliver New Business Value with Open Data Science - Feb 24, 2017.
Continuum Analytics EVP Anaconda Business Michele Chambers and Computational Scientist Ian Stokes-Rees will help you embark on your enterprise's journey to Open Data Science in this webinar.
- Supercharge Your Data Science Team, Dec 21 Webinar - Dec 20, 2016.
On December 21st, Continuum Analytics CTO Peter Wang will share how you can supercharge your Data Science team by simplifying the building process for even the most complicated dashboards and display streaming data in real time.
- Join Us for the first AnacondaCON in February 2017 - Nov 11, 2016.
We're excited to announce that registration for AnacondaCON 2017, the first conference for Open Data Science leaders around the world, is now OPEN and limited to 500!
- Webinar: Breaking Data Science Open, Sep 15 - Sep 12, 2016.
Learn how to drive collaboration and data science teamwork; how to mitigate legal risk through open source assurance and appropriate package selection, and how to democratize innovation through broad access to open data science tools.
- Introducing Dask for Parallel Programming: An Interview with Project Lead Developer - Sep 7, 2016.
Introducing Dask, a flexible parallel computing library for analytics. Learn more about this project built with interactive data science in mind in an interview with its lead developer.
- Whitepaper: Big Data Visualization With Datashader - Aug 30, 2016.
Download this free whitepaper on how datashader helps tame the complexity of visualizing large amounts of data, along with examples for accomplishing this.
- Visualizing 1 Billion Points of Data: Doing It Right – Aug 18 Webinar - Aug 11, 2016.
Join Continuum Analytics on August 18 for a webinar on Big Data visualization with the datashader library. Save your spot today!
- Webinar, July 28: How Open Data Science Can Help Analytics Leaders Survive & Thrive in an Era of Accelerating Technology Disruption - Jul 22, 2016.
Continuum Analytics CTO Peter Wang will show how you, an analytics leader, and your team can continuously leverage the latest innovations in data, analytics and computation by joining the big data party in the Open Data Science tent.
- Webinar, Jun 30: Introducing Anaconda Mosaic: Visualize. Explore. Transform. Once and Done - Jun 28, 2016.
On June 30th, Continuum Analytics Product Manager Lance Ransom will showcase how Anaconda Mosaic can empower your organization to light up your dark data. Save your spot now!
- Webinar, Jun 24: Bring Open Data Science Into Excel with Anaconda Fusion - Jun 16, 2016.
On June 24th, find out how to use Anaconda Fusion, part of the Anaconda Platform, to bring the power of Open Data Science into Excel. Reserve your spot now!
- Whitepaper: The Journey to Open Data Science - Jun 9, 2016.
Learn why Open Data Science is the foundation to modernizing data analytics, and ways availability, interoperability, transparency and innovation are some of the most important benefits of the ODS approach.
- Harnessing Open Data Science for Predictive Analytics (Whitepaper) - May 24, 2016.
Discover how Anaconda, the leading Open Data Science platform, enables powerful predictive analytic solutions for enterprises.
- High Performance Python for Open Data Science (Whitepaper) - May 17, 2016.
In this whitepaper, you'll learn from our seasoned experts about the approaches to scaling your data science models, review the various options, and learn how to easily accomplish them using Anaconda, the leading Open Data Science platform powered by Python.
- Webinar: High Performance Hadoop With Python, May 5th - Apr 28, 2016.
On May 5th, Dr. Kristopher Overholt and Dr. Matthew Rocklin of Continuum Analytics will present a webinar on High Performance Hadoop with Python. Reserve your spot today!
- Journey to Open Data Science, March 23 Webinar - Mar 15, 2016.
Learn how to drive collaboration and teamwork through open data science; mitigate legal risk through indemnification and appropriate package selection; bring advanced analytics to Excel-loving analysts with AnacondaXL.
- Data Scientist Valentine Day Card from Anaconda - Feb 10, 2016.
Data Scientist Valentine Day Card: I VISUALIZE US TOGETHER; I HAVE NO OPEN ISSUES WITH YOU; while TRUE: print "I love you". Download and send to significant other!
- Webinar: Visualizing 1 Billion Points Of Data, Feb 9 - Feb 5, 2016.
As data grows to include millions and billions of points, traditional visualization techniques break down. Join Continuum Analytics on Feb 9 for a webinar on Big Data visualization with the new datashader library.
- Predict. Share. Deploy. With Open Data Science – Jan 20 Webinar - Jan 12, 2016.
Building, tuning, sharing, deploying, and scaling predictive models is challenging, and rarely covered in statistics class. Learn how to make data science work in the real world in this webinar.
- Make Beautiful Interactive Data Visualizations Easily, Dec 15 Webinar - Dec 7, 2015.
- Building and Sharing R packages made easy with Anaconda - Sep 15, 2015.
"R Essentials" bundle comes with Jupyter, IRKernel, and over 80 of the most used R packages and dependencies for data science, and get Conda, the leading package manager for data science. Free Anaconda download.