- Train AI 2017 is about what takes 90% of Data Scientist work, May 17, San Francisco, KDnuggets Offer - Apr 10, 2017.
Train AI comes to San Francisco on May 17, 2017, and focuses on everything except the algorithm - the training data and feature selection and deployment issues that end up being 90% of the work. KDnuggets readers get 30% off registration with code KDAI30.
- What we can learn from AI mistakes - Dec 19, 2016.
Because of recent innovations and research in AI, we have seen AI performing best in some very important tasks and even worst in even simple tasks. So the question is, Why is it that AI can look so brilliant and so stupid at the same time?
- CrowdFlower 2016 Data Science Report - Apr 11, 2016.
A new data science report with survey results related to the success and challenges of data scientists, and where data science is going as a discipline.
- The Machine Learning Problem of The Next Decade - Feb 26, 2016.
How can businesses integrate imperfect machine-learning algorithms into their workflow?
Pages: 1 2
- Data Science Skills for 2016 - Feb 12, 2016.
As demand for the hottest job is getting hotter in new year, the skill set required for them is getting larger. Here, we are discussing the skills which will be in high demand for data scientist which include data visualization, Apache Spark, R, python and many more.
- Using Machine Learning To Predict Gender - Nov 24, 2015.
Here is an experiment from the CrowdFlower AI team, where they used user’s tweeter account link color, description, and a single random tweet with the word “and” or “the” in it and guessed who’s behind the curtain.
Pages: 1 2
- Rich Data Summit Takeaways - Oct 19, 2015.
Data scientists get excited about algorithms. But nearly all time spent working with data involves acquiring, pipelining, annotating and cleaning it. At the Rich Data Summit in SF, data's dirty work took center stage.
- Hot or Not: Data Science Trends in 2015 - Dec 24, 2014.
CrowdFlower infographic predicts the hot trends for data science in 2015 and which trends will fade away.