- Big Data Bootcamp, Irving (Dallas area), May 5-7 - Apr 13, 2017.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Samsung: Senior Data Scientist – Device Insights - Apr 5, 2017.
The Device Insights Data Scientist will provide insights and recommendations to solve business problems through the analysis of syndicated and customer-specific data. This position is just as much a business role as it is a technical one.
- Samsung: Senior Data Scientist – Strategic Analytics - Apr 5, 2017.
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist for managing the successful design, execution, and measurement of major data initiatives across all customer-facing channels, and providing a critical link between the most technical areas of the organization and our business partners.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in July 2016 - Aug 2, 2016.
Director for the Institute for CyberScience at Penn State, Research Fellow - Data Science at Monash U; Postdocs at UTSW; PhD positions at TU/E Netherlands, Leiden U Netherlands, Ningbo China.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Dallas, May 13-15 - Apr 18, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Advance your career in DATA SCIENCE with Divergence Academy - Nov 9, 2015.
Divergence Academy has multiple Big Data, Data Science, and Machine learning programs geared for the working professional, those in transition or student with programming skills, and help you get placed in DFW or another area.
- Global Big Data Conference, Dallas, Nov 6-8 - Oct 16, 2015.
Learn emerging big data trends, developing new skills with hands on workshops, analyze industry case studies, learn emerging best practices in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics.