- Data Scientist – best job in America, again - Jan 30, 2017.
Glassdoor again ranked Data Scientist as the no. 1 job in USA, and 5 of the top 10 US jobs are related to Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science.
- Why the Data Scientist and Data Engineer Need to Understand Virtualization in the Cloud - Jan 25, 2017.
This article covers the value of understanding the virtualization constructs for the data scientist and data engineer as they deploy their analysis onto all kinds of cloud platforms. Virtualization is a key enabling layer of software for these data workers to be aware of and to achieve optimal results from.
Pages: 1 2
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Dec 21, 2016.
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
- Cambia Health Solutions: Data Science Engineer - Dec 19, 2016.
Seeking a Data Engineer to design, develop, and implement end-to-end cloud based machine learning production pipelines with high availability for a wide variety of health related projects.
- KSF Media: Data Scientists, Full Stack Engineers - Dec 1, 2016.
KSF Media, a publisher of newspapers with titles that have been around for more than 150 years, is seeking Data Scientists and Full Stack Engineers in Helsinki Finland.
- NEW: 6 Hot Career Prospects in Data Science Industry Today - Nov 18, 2016.
You read that Data Scientist is “The Sexiest Job of The 21st Century”, but there are other jobs profiles and opportunities in Data Science – read about these roles, responsibilities, skills, salary prospects and market demand (also pretty sexy!).
Pages: 1 2
- Corios: Junior Data Engineer - Nov 3, 2016.
Working with the team to implement data extraction, transformation, and load for clients in regulated industries such as financial services, insurance, retail, and energy sectors. Analyze the current state of the client's business and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Sep 22, 2016.
Seeking a Data Science Engineer to lead the design and implementation of systems and tools to support the fraud prevention efforts of Analytic Insight.
- Jimdo: Data Engineer - Jun 30, 2016.
Seeking a Data Engineer to be a part of Jimdo’s data team, using Data Science and Big Data tools to achieve data-driven goals.
- Civis Analytics: Lead Data Engineer - Jun 28, 2016.
Seeking a Lead Data Engineer, reporting to Director of Engineering provides technical, strategic and operational leadership to the organization, able build great products, with a particular focus on the data pipelines that support them.
- IBM: Data Engineers/Data Scientists - Jun 9, 2016.
IBM is seeking Data Engineers/Data Scientists to combine cognitive computing/Watson technology with traditional data science/engineering and apply it at scale to transform enterprise business processes including: Operations, Marketing, Communications, Finance/Accounting, Supply chain, and Human Resources.
- Corios: Data Engineer - Apr 18, 2016.
Seeking a data engineer, responsible for implementing data extraction, transformation, and load for clients in regulated industries such as financial services, insurance, retail, and energy sectors.
- Quad Analytix: Extraction Architect - Jan 8, 2016.
If you love to working on internet-scale problems and enjoy implementing, tuning enterprise-class, large-scale distributed systems and understanding their production foot-print, then Quad might be a great fit for you.
- The different data science roles in the industry - Nov 17, 2015.
Data science roles and responsibilities are diverse and skills required for them vary considerably. Here, we have described the different data science roles along with the skill set, technical knowledge and mindset required to carry it.
- RelayRides: Data Engineer - Oct 15, 2015.
We are looking for a big data artist to join our exceptional Analytics and Data Science team, to help scale infrastructure and data processes to power a rapidly growing business.
- Altx: Data Engineer - Sep 16, 2015.
ALTX connects the right investor to the right fund, with a state of the art network that helps investors and funds alike find more satisfying investments with innovative algorithms, behavioral and traditional statistics and analysis.
- Three Essential Components of a Successful Data Science Team - Aug 10, 2015.
Finding unicorn is way to difficult, building the data science team looks more feasible. Find out the its components data engineer, machine learning expert and business analyst along with their responsibilities and ideal characteristics.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Jul 1, 2015.
Seeking a customer-oriented, passionate, experienced, and driven Data Science Engineer to lead the design and the implementation of a big data analytics system for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse.
- Virginia Tech: Data Engineer - Jun 15, 2015.
The Discovery Analytics Center applies cutting edge machine learning to forecast worldwide events using Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and blogs. Data engineer will help harness and curate the ever-growing influx of data.
- Blue Apron: Senior Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Own and drive forward major data engineering initiatives and architectural decisions for systems that ingest, transform, organize, and expose data.
- Blue Apron: Data Engineer - May 23, 2015.
Join our team to revolutionize the food chain through data; empower the organization through the ingestion, organization, manipulation, and delivery of fast, reliable, and consistent data.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 4-11: Why #HowOldRobot went viral and how does it work? 3 Things About #DataScience You Won’t Find In Books - May 12, 2015.
Why #HowOldRobot went viral and how does it work? 3 Things About #DataScience You Won't Find In Books; Cartoon reminds all Data Scientists to remember their Mother; Data Scientist vs Data #Engineer.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Apr 24, 2015.
Customer-oriented, passionate and driven Data Science Engineer to lead our test automation and release management; be able to design and drive large projects from inception to production implementation and beyond.
- Apple: Data Science Engineer - Feb 26, 2015.
Apple Data Science Engineering is building an environment to enable cutting-edge data analysis over Petabytes of data, supporting Apple Analytic Insight team responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 23-25: Microsoft is building fast, low-power Deep Learning networks; Lucrative tech careers: Data Scientist, Data Engineer - Feb 26, 2015.
5 lucrative tech careers in 2015: Data Scientist ($150K), Data Engineer ($148K); Which SQL on Hadoop? Gartner Poll Still Says "Whatever" But DBMS Providers Gain; 10 Most-Funded #BigData #Startups; DataRPM 8 runs in #Hadoop, uses #MachineLearning to find insights.
- Clarity Solution Group: Data engineers - Nov 7, 2014.
Looking for highly talented and motivated data engineers, to travel to client site and use diverse technical tools to help deliver high impact insights from structured and unstructured datasets.
- MassMutual: Data Engineer - Oct 30, 2014.
An exceptional data engineer to build and maintain big data infrastructure to support the development of a strategic data asset and the execution of data science projects.